• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inti Creates, the studio behind Gunvolt and the Bloodstained spinoffs, says it has three new titles in development

Bullet Club

Inti Creates, the studio behind Gunvolt and the Bloodstained spinoffs, says it has three new titles in development​

There's a lot of ways they could go here

When Inti Creates speaks, I listen.

They've proven themselves time and time again; not just with their own company, but with their work on countless Capcom classics, like the Mega Man Zero and ZX series. They're a force to be reckoned with in the platforming space, and they're still pumping out hits like the Blaster Master revival and two Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon games.

Speaking to 4Gamer, company president Takuya Aizu explains that in addition to Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 (which looks enticing in its own right) there are "three new title in development." It's entirely possible that we'll see the announcement of these three in 2021.

So what's next for the company? Well, they could sequelize a lot of their games until the cows come home. I'd take another Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, as well as another Blaster Master Zero. Gunvolt seems to be their bread and butter though so a spinoff could be tucked away in one of those three reveals; and they're also perfectly capable of making an original title.

I also want to see them collaborate directly with Capcom again on Mega Man. Now that the franchise is back from the dead, I'm sure they can work something out.

End of Year Creator Interviews

Source: Destructoid

I really hope its a new Mega Man. Gunvolt simply isn't close as good as their MMZero/ZX games imo. i really wanted to like that one
Mega Man ZX is THE best Mega Man.

Almost everything Inti Creates touches turns to gold.

Funny enough I never played nor do I know much about Gunvolt, their flagship series.

Astral Dog

A game in the visual style of MMX1.
no need
Zero art >X/classic art 😎
images

Astral Dog

Mega Man ZX is THE best Mega Man.

Almost everything Inti Creates touches turns to gold.

Funny enough I never played nor do I know much about Gunvolt, their flagship series.
ZX1 is underrated as hell, one of the best in the series easily, while not perfect its worth playing for any fan
Advent went too far in another direction i felt

ZX1 is underrated as hell, one of the best in the series easily, while not perfect its worth playing for any fan
Advent went too far in another direction i felt
I got the Zero/ZX Collection awhile back.

ZX is my favorite. I know most people would not agree and mostly praise the X series (X4 was phenomenal though) but for me it's the "MegaManvania" ZX game.

Top Bottom