iOS Gaming October 2017 | Stranger Things have happened than great mobile games

Sep 23, 2010
Italy
So many good to awesome games lately.
I never really had a backlog but Warhammer Quest 2 and The Witness really stole all my free time.
I never, EVER, had such a long wishlist of games I actually want to buy.

And December isn’t in sight yet.

GLORIOUS year.

Apr 17, 2013
So many good to awesome games lately.
I never really had a backlog but Warhammer Quest 2 and The Witness really stoled all my free time.
I never, EVER, had such a long wishlist of games I actually want to buy.

And December isn't in sight yet.

GLORIOUS year.
And we still have so much to play yet this year like SKY and Fez :)

I've tried Animal Crossing and surprisingly it gets the essence of the series quite well. Looking forward to playing it more.

Mar 5, 2013
Sorry revive this up, but I couldn't find newer threads for following months (november/2017 - january/2018).
Did the trend of one thread for each month die? Is there a mega thread or are we "threadless" now?

I really liked reading these every other month to checkout if I missed anything.

Jan 9, 2018
I was looking for a worthy Puzzle Quest successor for years and it turns out it was launched in 2014...
Gems of War. No wonder I always ignored it. What a shit name lol. It's from the developers of Puzzle Quest, but they changed their name.
It's basically Puzzle Quest with a ridiculous amount of content. I liked that game's map more, travelling the world sold the illusion of it being an RPG.
It's cross-platform too, so I'm playing on Steam and Android. It's super fast and addictive. It's hard to let go once I start playing.

May 24, 2010
Atlanta GA
Been playing Brawl Stars pretty fun game. after a couple weeks the game is still fun, but now i have hit the grind wall and the micro trans bait is getting dangles lol.

Mar 26, 2011
Been playing Brawl Stars pretty fun game. after a couple weeks the game is still fun, but now i have hit the grind wall and the micro trans bait is getting dangles lol.
Maybe we should open a new Ios-Gaming OT.. I dont think a monthly one will do it.

I was playing nexomon for a while after i finished the newest kingdom rush (Great game can only recommend) and downloaded Stardew valley a couple of days ago but i havent started playing it.