• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming October 2017 | Stranger Things have happened than great mobile games

PittaGAF

So many good to awesome games lately.
I never really had a backlog but Warhammer Quest 2 and The Witness really stole all my free time.
I never, EVER, had such a long wishlist of games I actually want to buy.

And December isn’t in sight yet.

GLORIOUS year.

killercow

So many good to awesome games lately.
I never really had a backlog but Warhammer Quest 2 and The Witness really stoled all my free time.
I never, EVER, had such a long wishlist of games I actually want to buy.

And December isn't in sight yet.

GLORIOUS year.

And we still have so much to play yet this year like SKY and Fez :)

I've tried Animal Crossing and surprisingly it gets the essence of the series quite well. Looking forward to playing it more.

Anilones

May I have a discord link? I've not posted much but I have lurked the topics since the Megathread-era and Tunesmith-era.

-psygnosis-

Neo Member
Long time lurker here, wanted to say thanks to badass for the great work and everyone else that has been contributing! Those who move on let us know where you guys will be going.

8sanders

Murderer's Gut Feeling™
I say we go back to the old school Mega thread format. More_Badass isn’t here to stop us anymore. Lol

Ferulci

Hi everyone, our November release is available ! It ads :
392x696bb.jpg
- 4 new Halloween and Dios de Los Muertos Themes
- New leaderboard system
- Bugs fixing
The Knight Watch can be downloaded here
Let me know if you have any feedbacks, questions or comments !

Tschis

Sorry revive this up, but I couldn't find newer threads for following months (november/2017 - january/2018).
Did the trend of one thread for each month die? Is there a mega thread or are we "threadless" now?

I really liked reading these every other month to checkout if I missed anything.

I was looking for a worthy Puzzle Quest successor for years and it turns out it was launched in 2014...
Gems of War. No wonder I always ignored it. What a shit name lol. It's from the developers of Puzzle Quest, but they changed their name.
It's basically Puzzle Quest with a ridiculous amount of content. I liked that game's map more, travelling the world sold the illusion of it being an RPG.
It's cross-platform too, so I'm playing on Steam and Android. It's super fast and addictive. It's hard to let go once I start playing.

Renoir

Been playing Brawl Stars pretty fun game. after a couple weeks the game is still fun, but now i have hit the grind wall and the micro trans bait is getting dangles lol.

God Enel

Been playing Brawl Stars pretty fun game. after a couple weeks the game is still fun, but now i have hit the grind wall and the micro trans bait is getting dangles lol.

Maybe we should open a new Ios-Gaming OT.. I dont think a monthly one will do it.

I was playing nexomon for a while after i finished the newest kingdom rush (Great game can only recommend) and downloaded Stardew valley a couple of days ago but i havent started playing it.

RPS37

The new game from That’s Game Company is supposed to come out in 2 days.

Update: it’s out and it seems like it might be amazing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom