• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone/iPod Touch Plus+ ID

eznark

Banned
Post your plus+ id in the thread, I'll add em to the OP periodically. Format as follows for best results

GAF Name : Plus+ ID

eznark : thekranz

dream: jonathan

Khanage : abu

Remy : Remy

Jonnyram : jonnyram

DoctorWho: Proteus

pdk27 : pdk27

Flunkie - Flunkie

Gowans007 : Gowans007

WiiRevolution1 : WiiRevolution1

costanza : costanza

NekoFever : NekoFever

Stoney Mason : StoneyMason

colinp : colinp

Flib : Flib

ajvizz : ajvizz

Foob: Foob

TouchMyBox:TouchMyBox

darkressurection : monkyofdoom

lawblob : lawblob

Surfheart : Surfheart

KeiichiInafune: sbf717

Tunesmith : Tunesmith

Rez : rez

edgefusion : edgefusion

Ghost : DeadJoshWalking

Solideliquid : solideliquid

animlboogy : animlboogy

The_Reckoning : dhustead

matrix : matrixadw

pilonv1 : pilonv1

Diablohead / Diablohead

jonnybryce : jonathanwins

I'll post mine tomorrow when I get my 3Gs. These fellow Gaffers posted their tags in the gaming thread so I'm bringing them here to help make it cleaner.

Remy : Remy

Khanage

jonnybryce said:
I'll post mine tomorrow when I get my 3Gs. These fellow Gaffers posted their tags in the gaming thread so I'm bringing them here to help make it cleaner.

Remy : Remy.

Thanks! :D

Remy

I should note there's no period in my ID - it's just "Remy".

I'll add those of you I have not already added shortly.

Flek

Banned
is plus+ a app you have to download? Or is it part of star defense? Also is there a website for it ?

Remy

Flek said:
is plus+ a app you have to download? Or is it part of star defense? Also is there a website for it ?

At the current time, it's just part of Star Defense. A lot of us would like a separate app.

The website is http://plusplus.com/, but there's not a lot there right now.

PLus+: WiiRevolution1

Same as Neogaf name.

I don't play StarDefense to much but still trying to get all commedations and get better waves on the challenge planets. Will however play alot of Rolando2 when it releases today.

Added everyone...I think.

NekoFever

NekoFever : NekoFever

I've got Star Defense and Rolando 2 with Plus+ at the moment, which I think means I have everything...

Khanage

darkressurection said:
darkressurection:monkyofdoom

I've added everyone... But for some reason I can't find you darkressurection...

Edit:
Found you! I kept reading it as monkeyofdoom instead of monkyofdoom

eznark

Banned
OP has been updated, sorry for the delay been moving and getting a new house set up is the most glorious pain in the ass ever.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Ghost : DeadJoshWalking

Added a bunch of you, feel free to add me if i missed you (interface seems a little flakey on iphone)

The_Reckoning : dhustead

Currently accepting all challengers on Star Defense. I'm still trying to get the hang of Rolando 2, but I will gladly accept any challengers.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just got Star Defense cause of the price drop and I suck,but here is my plus id. Feel free to add me if you want.

GAF/ PLUS+ ID
matrix : matrixadw

I changed mine because I decided it's going to be confusing/annoy me to have a different name for every iPhone network so now they'll all be the same.

jonnybryce : jonathanwins

I'm going to re-add you guys.

Rolando 1 got Plus (I still need to finish this and get 2) so I finally have a Plus+ account:

Darkflight : Darkflight

Gonna add everyone in the OP now.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Just got Plus+.
I'm "Dacvak"

I added everyone here, so add me too! =D

Top Bottom