• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone with rare Flappy Bird game installed: Only $50,000 via Ebay

GavinUK86

iPad 2 with RARE flappy bird game installed going for $49k here if anyone wants it lol. I'm willing to negotiate.

Now, with sarcasm off, all those bids are trolling. No way anyone is going to buy it.....right?......surely not.....

Gorillaz

Damn, I can pay off my student loans just simply selling my phone on Ebay with flappy bird

hmm

yea I know it's fake

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
iImgE4locQaWc.gif

LevityNYC

Banned
None of these are serious bids. I wish at some point, Fleabay would make buyers have to prove willing to buy an item before bidding or face serious consequences.

Mask

Dubious legitimateness aside, couldn't you just download the .apk or iphone package online? It may have been removed from the store, but there are still install files online.

Arkage

Banned
Seriously what the fuck. The three highest bidders have positive feedback of 28/21/75. This means they weren't accounts created just to spam the bidding...

GavinGT

Banned
I hope the seller doesn't cancel the auction because its success ends up ruining his simple life.

Dubious legitimateness aside, couldn't you just download the .apk or iphone package online? It may have been removed from the store, but there are still install files online.

THIS GAME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ANYMORE ANYWHERE

If I have Flappy Bird on my iPhone but not my iPad, is there a way I can get it on the iPad?

I don't really mess around with Apple stuff but iirc when you sync your phone to itunes it should copy your purchases over as well, then you sync your purchases to your ipad and voila.

I think.

Regardless of the feedback some of the bidders may have there is no way in hell is it going to result in a legitimate sale. There are plenty of ways to game ebay and create alt accounts with feedback although they usually take time. Besides each ebay account has 2 cases of unpaid purchases against before anything noteworthy becomes of it.

That just means somebody else kept raising the price and that bidder had already set a higher price that he was willing to pay.

That's shill bidding. Seller's artificially raising the price with an alt account. Although in this case it could actually be one of the bidders lol

Top Bottom