• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone X preorder thread

knitoe

Can you preorder full price the Verizon phone from the Apple store without carrier info? Or, my best chance is trying Best Buy?

I am hoping to not be let down by this FACE ID although i do not believe it will be better than TOUCH ID.

Hope to get one pre-ordered and if it sucks stick with 8 PLUS.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This would have to be on a night where I barely slept the night before. I'm struggling right now.

NYR

Its still saying its updating - how did u access it?
Apple store app, just kept opening and closing it. I swear I am got it and am checked out. I had added the iPhone X as a favorite in the store so I had the shortcut ready to go, basically a few clicks and done. I went with in store pick up too.

Kermy

Got my gray 256 and silver 256 from Verizon. Now wondering if I should stay up a bit to see what happens/how long 11/3 date lasts on the Apple store....

trembli0s

Carrier system is down through the Apple website. I have it "reserved" for a period of 24 hours once they send an email or something of the sort.

mcfrank

Got November 3rd pickup on my phone through Apple and November 3rd delivery on my wifes phone through AT&T. That will do.

Orion514

It wouldnt let me not pick a carrier on apple website, with one time pay in full...?

I just pre-ordered from Best Buy...they add an extra $100 onto the price though which sucks hard, but it just wont let me order with ATT. Keeps giving me zip code error when I try and I see no option to select NO carrier for just one time purchase without a plan.

jrcbandit

I tried Apple Store and it said it couldn't contact the carrier so I have a temporary reservation if that even means anything ;p.

hwalker84

Had to go through ATT's Premier website. Luckily i'm one of the admins. Unfortunately i think now the entire companies bill is now being directed to my CC.... that's not good.

jaydogg691

Anyone not getting the X to show up when checking out for the trade in? All I get is 8 and 7 options.

Knew I should have paid the extras when ordering via phone. Could have been asleep already. 😴

Dynamic3

A bit worried my order didn't actually go through as I have yet to receive a confirmation email (Verizon). Nor does it show under My Orders. Is it showing for anyone else?

MindofKB

Got a 256GB Silver from Verizon's site.

Just like the last few years, Verizon makes the link to buy the phone live 5 minutes before midnight!

bender

What time is it?
Couldn't order through apple as the expect you to have an existing account with the carrier. I'm switching from Verizon to ATT. Good call on going through Best Buy. I had to get silver instead of gray though.

Top Bottom