• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iran Quds Force head Qassem Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And Iran doing what it do threatning Israel. Notice not Saudi or England or Canada or other US allies. Always da JOOOOSE

Iran will strike Tel Aviv and Haifa if the US responds to the Islamic Republic's expected retaliation against the assassination of IRGC Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani, warned a former chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps who currently serves as Expediency Council Secretary, according to the Hezbollah-affiliated Al-Manar news.

"If [US President Donald] Trump retaliates to Iran’s revenge, we will strike Haifa, Tel Aviv and wipe out Israel," said Mohsen Rezaei on Sunday.

Reactions: Hayfield

Croatoan

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2014
Lets get china and Russia on the line and all test a few of our nukes on iran. Will be a riot. Turn the entire place into a glass farm real quick. Could also kick up enough dust to counteract global warming for a few years.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I hope there are general debates, and I hope Trump calls anyone who said anything negative about taking this guy out one of the the biggest cucks in US history. I've seen that word misused countless times. But when you start getting upset over the extermination of a guy who has killed hundreds of Americans, and organized attacks against American property, the term certainly fits.

Reactions: Bolivar687

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
It's funny how Trump complains (complained for years, I'm not stating anything controversial here) about how no one appreciates the USA's efforts in the region. He does a surgical strike on one of the top baddies who was stirring up shit in Iraq (this still has no valid explanation or excuse), then a ton of people get pissy including Iraq's own parliament who vote to kick out the coalition forces.

Trump can now wash his hands like Pilate while pointing and saying "see? I told you" to any warhawks who still think we should invest our troops in the region.

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
And Iran doing what it do threatning Israel. Notice not Saudi or England or Canada or other US allies. Always da JOOOOSE

Iran will strike Tel Aviv and Haifa if the US responds to the Islamic Republic's expected retaliation against the assassination of IRGC Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani, warned a former chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps who currently serves as Expediency Council Secretary, according to the Hezbollah-affiliated Al-Manar news.

"If [US President Donald] Trump retaliates to Iran’s revenge, we will strike Haifa, Tel Aviv and wipe out Israel," said Mohsen Rezaei on Sunday.
the israeli lobby is responsible for trump pulling out of the deal which started this whole mess.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
the israeli lobby is responsible for trump pulling out of the deal which started this whole mess.

Are they though? I'm not buying that claim for even a second. Buying into that claim would suggest that the people who voted for Trump were in favor of the deal. I don't know anyone in real life who ever though throwing billions in cash towards Iran would make them like us, or honor a deal, or do anything besides get the top guys to laugh with a might roar as they spent the money on ways to screw with us.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
aipac wields tremendous power over US foreign policy, why are you denying this?
Not really. couldn't stop Regan from selling weapons to the Saudi's. Couldn't get Embassy moved or Golan recognized till this admin. Only thing they really get is aid money and help at UN. Saudi's and Koreans probably have more power than Israeli's.

And of course Israel didn't like a bad deal that gave Iran boatloads of cash (which it is using to give to Hezzie's and trying to put troops in Syria) and didn't deter them from going for nukes.

Doesn't justify Iran threatening Israel over US actions. And Iran should first give its OWN Arabs independence and stop its ethnic cleansing. It also should stop trying to change demographics in Awhaz and Syria. Maybe then they can stop its hypocrasy. Also Iran should remember that Cyrus decreed that the Jews should return to Jerusalem and rebuild their temple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolivar687

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
point is that AIPAC lobbied for it (among others) and got it. well be careful what you wish for. Iran has no problems with Israel for the past decade. Just leave lebanon and syria alone. they cut ties with Palestinians as well after they started supporting FSA in syria. there doesn't need to be a conflict.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
point is that AIPAC lobbied for it (among others) and got it. well be careful what you wish for. Iran has no problems with Israel for the past decade. Just leave lebanon and syria alone. they cut ties with Palestinians as well after they started supporting FSA in syria. there doesn't need to be a conflict.
Iran screwing with Israel is screwing with US. Iran screwing with US is screwing with Israel. Just because the DNC found out it can raise money from people who support Iran's actions does not mean the US consents to abandoning its allies. And just because the DNC adopted anti-Semites as its children, does not mean Israel will abandon the US as a whole.

The people trying to divide the US and Israel's alliance are simply trying to divide and conquer. Hopefully soon the people who would be murdered in 2 seconds if they set up shop in the countries that believe Israel should be wiped off the map will wake up. Israel is out friend. Israel's enemies are not.

Reactions: cryptoadam

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
When the war drums are beating, always accuse those who oppose of being a pacifist, of being unpatriotic, of being weak.

You wouldn't want to be seen as unpatriotic, would you citizen?
This has nothing to do with war drums. This was a surgical strike by a robot to eliminate a guy who is responsible for hundreds of US citizen deaths. Yes sir, getting upset over that is unpatriotic when the outrage is feigned to score political points.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
When the war drums are beating, always accuse those who oppose of being a pacifist, of being unpatriotic, of being weak.

Half the one’s criticizing are establishment partisan warhawks just salty that it’s not on their terms.

These frauds loved it raining bombs like confetti when they controlled the presidency.

It’s all false virtue.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

War drums? Trump supporters are largely anti-war and the media is freaking out. War drums have been beating most of my life. What we are hearing now are not war drums.

Reactions: Oner and DeepEnigma

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
Holy shit I just got home and I think I’m hearing sonic booms at my house? I thought truck after trucks was rumbling down my hill or something until I looked outside and these thunder-like roads are coming from the direction of HAFB

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I agree no need for a conflict. Israel can say the same to Iran to get out of Lebanon and Syria and team up with Israel. Bibi and Israel are ready for peace with Iran. Bibi even offered to help with droughts and delivered a personal message to the Iranian people.

Saying Iran has no problems with Israel, well not true for the Mullahs. I am sure most of the regular day people, those on the streets protesting against the government, getting shot and killed want peace.

finowns

May 10, 2009
If Trump can get us out of Iraq it would be his crowning achievement. But the Iranian backed Iraqi parliament has voted on this before but they didn’t have the votes for it I believe. They can keep the base as well good riddens

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018

I found a friendly shoulder for you to cry on

nani17

May 3, 2018
Oh riiiiiight. “Death to America” is a Trump symptom. It never predated November 2016. Nope. It’s not like Iran has had that stance since the Carter administration. Thanks for the clarification bro.

I know one guy in the crowd is like oooohh we had it wrong the whole time. 😂😂

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Apr 26, 2006
California
www.squackle.com
i dont care much that the guy is dead

i just wish they planned more for the fallout that was going to happen. but trump dont plan shit, so what the hell is the point of wishing that

Grinchy

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.

🤡
Wow! Now that's efficient. Take out a few targets ourselves and then they give us 50 more for free.

I guess that's the art of the deal.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Reactions: Saiyu

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Its his hometown people wanted to touch his coffin.
I mean elucidate on the general practice of stampeding. Is it like a cultural thing? It's practically an annual story about a thousand people dying in a stampede trying to touch that black box thing in Mecca or whatever it is you do there. Is there just a general low valuation on human life?

The Tokyo train system can move millions of people every day into and out of packed trains without thousands of daily casualties.

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
I mean elucidate on the general practice of stampeding. Is it like a cultural thing? It's practically an annual story about a thousand people dying in a stampede trying to touch that black box thing in Mecca or whatever it is you do there. Is there just a general low valuation on human life?

The Tokyo train system can move millions of people every day into and out of packed trains without thousands of daily casualties.
when you have a large crowd in an open area these things might happen. it didn't happen in the other citites. not sure why here.