• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Iranian Hulk' Is Punching Concrete Walls To Train For Martyn Ford Fight

HopefulUnfortunateIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

NOK SU KOW.
It's impressive training, but it's very stupid. You can be sure to eventually have fissured bones because of this.

Ballthyrm

It's impressive training, but it's very stupid. You can be sure to eventually have fissured bones because of this.

I think that's exactly the point. They purposefully micro-fracture their bones to increase bone density.
There is better way of achieving the same result than hitting concrete pillar, i'll give you that.

Cattlyst

That Iranian dude is the strangest shaped human I think I’ve ever seen. No way he’s not getting knocked the fuck out. I have no idea who either of these guys are but the other dude who looks like he can actually move his head gets my vote.

manfestival

Iranian Hulk guy looks like a cartoon character and his training looks like a joke. Dude is better off in the WWE with that style of training. Martyn Ford should be a sure bet victory

G-Bus

Banned
I had a really hard time believing that first picture of buddy is real. I see and my mind just keeps saying Photoshop.

My goodness. What the fuck

Iranian Hulk , no records , no lifts , only photoshopped pictures and one small film from 2017 where he looks a lot smaller and fat .
The guy is fake and he will not show up to fight .
The only thing worse is the Pakistani Hulk Khan Baba who walks around in a metal frame with tons of carpets thrown on it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Taking to Instagram, Ford wrote: "It's 100 percent on, it's all signed, sealed and ready to go ..... I have absolutely no idea what he is playing at, but I will say this ... im training ready to take heads off.

"Mentally and physically I will be ready to absolutely explode. I actually feel slightly worried and concerned for what could happen BUT come April, this is a fight and I will feel no sympathy.

"I am Training to WIN, training for KO, training to impress and shock people. The victory in my eyes is inevitable, BUT how I win is what motivates me to work harder every day."

When Gharibi posted the video of himself taking part in the bizarre training, he wrote: "Work Hard In Silence and Let Success Makes The Noise."

Then, in what seems to be a reference to Ford, he added: "Hey pretty boy. Enjoy your remaining days. I will come to London."

TheGrat1

Wait, do people on here think that's what Iranian Hulk actually looks like? His photos are super photoshopped. The guy is pretty fucking fat and out of shape. I'd bet money he pulls out of the fight.
No no no. He is just so powerful that he bends time and space around his body.

After looking at the "Hulk's" Instagram page, it's obvious this guy is a fake. He has tons of pics that look like he either photoshopped them or just got some injections to make him look bigger, or both. You watch his vids and he's always covered up, or has his hoody opened, but you can't get a clear shot of his whole body. And he always looks smaller in his vids. Bet he's not nearly as tall as Ford, either.

anthraticus

Banned
Bring back the freak show era

Screen_Shot_2021_04_29_at_10.51.06_AM.0.png

Id rather watch this than youtubers fighting any day
Never was really into UFC, but I recently watched the early ones and they're actually really fun ! Had to quit when the Zuffas and Dana White took over though. Fuck them.

Last edited:

It looked like only a light shove but holy shit "Hulk" did go flying 😂

For those that may hate The Mirror's format, I found a YouTube short of the incident:

SJRB

Gold Member

For those that may hate The Mirror's format, I found a YouTube short of the incident:

Dude that was not a light shove, lol.

anthony2690

Banned

I feel like I just watched a giant man push over DJ Khalid.

This is either going to be one sided or not happen. XD

Top Bottom