• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ironsight IOTI It's Like C.O.D., but Not!

J-Roderton

Developer: Wiple Games
Release Date: Feb 2, 2018
Platform: PC

-What is it?
Awesome first person shooter on PC. Best way I could describe it is as a f2p Black Ops 2 set in 2025. PVP is where this really stands out since there isn't much going in the PVE department at the moment.

-How much?
Again, it's free so why not jump on it. The game is currently in beta but there are plans for full commercial and Steam release one day.

-Free you say? So, it's pay-to-win, yeah?
Absolutely not. In Ironsight, there is no pay wall. As a free player, you can access every item / game mode. Spending AP will not give you any advantage over your opponents during fights.
You can really get plenty of currency just by playing and doing challenges, if cosmetics and stuff are your goal.

-Killstreaks?
Hell yeah! Or you can roll out support streaks with are pretty cool, too.

-Game Modes
TDM, Search & Destroy, Secure Point, Resource Takeover.

-Basically
It's a hell of a lot of fun. Just got into PC gaming for the first time and it's easy to run, too.

-Requirements
Minimum
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E7500
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 9600 GT
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 8 GB available space

Recommended
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space

I've been really enjoying this game for a few weeks now and really think it's the best of the f2p shooters out there.

This is my first OT so take it easy, eh?

Anyone else playing this?

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I might give it a try later. I also have to see if it actually works on my laptop.
Considering the tech is scalable enough to run even on Geforce 8800 GTX, you should be fine.

Tech wise its an interesting thing. Visually its rocking late-last gen visuals, but its also very scalable whilst still looking the part.

Top Bottom