Is Dwayne Johnson on steroids?

Jan 24, 2010
Of course he is you little Jabroni.

As for the delts and traps thing: those are great injection sites and the receptors are maxed out. That's why they pop so much.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
Most definitely. He hasn't done enough (or gets the good expensive stuff) to get those man titties yet though.
If you remember, the Rock was out of wrestling for a short period of time. And it was due to the fact he had surgery on pecs. He had some fatty tissue removed. I remember how we used to joke about his man-boobs because there was always just a little bit of fat that it seemed he couldn't get rid of at the gym. But then when he came back, they were gone.

https://www.cosmetictown.com/news/Dwayne_Johnson_Plastic_Surgery

Oct 30, 2013
The Rock i'm sure is either still using roids, or flatout going nuts on TRT. He had to bulk up quite a bit for his role in the Hercules movie too. At the end of the day he isn't competing in a sport so it's legal I guess. His body, his funeral. It'll catch up with him sooner than later.

Feb 21, 2018
The Rock i'm sure is either still using roids, or flatout going nuts on TRT. He had to bulk up quite a bit for his role in the Hercules movie too. At the end of the day he isn't competing in a sport so it's legal I guess. His body, his funeral. It'll catch up with him sooner than later.
actually aren't steroids outright illegal? Like if I was selling steroids I could get busted?

Apr 13, 2012
Tons of male actors use steroids, it's not really different than plastic surgery, hair transplants etc. It's their job to look 'perfect'. They'll also dehydrate themselves, and get a massive pump going, just for shooting a shirtless scene. It's pretty ridiculous IMO

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2014
If you remember, the Rock was out of wrestling for a short period of time. And it was due to the fact he had surgery on pecs. He had some fatty tissue removed. I remember how we used to joke about his man-boobs because there was always just a little bit of fat that it seemed he couldn't get rid of at the gym. But then when he came back, they were gone.

https://www.cosmetictown.com/news/Dwayne_Johnson_Plastic_Surgery
Wow. I should pay more attention to his tittays.