• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Fire Emblem: Three Houses an upscaled 3DS game?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
All jokes aside here is the new trailer

Oh also it is getting an expansion pack apparently

Three Houses releases on July 26, 2019

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
To visual looks fine to me and honestly pretty excited for this.
I'm gonna disable the animations. I don't like em. I hope that at least it runs at full power in portable mode.

Andyliini

I have the Limited Edition preordered. Three Houses looks good, I hope it delivers. This game marks the beginning of which I call "Switch Autumn". So many games are coming out from there on.

I bought a switch and 3 first party games yesterday. All 3 had expansion passes. Wtf nintendo. There is no escape anymore. ... I hope this is only cheats, a beach scenario and useless costumes like most fire emblem dlc.

Last edited:

cireza

Banned
Bland characters + everyone can be all classes = no one has personality at all. Everyone is a disposable pawn that you can make whatever you want, I never could get into the series because of this.

Path of Radiance was the game that I liked the most.

Bland characters + everyone can be all classes = no one has personality at all. Everyone is a disposable pawn that you can make whatever you want, I never could get into the series because of this.

Path of Radiance was the game that I liked the most.

I also really liked Shadows of Valentia for this reason - well defined characters with sweet voice acting, and the main character wasn't player customized. Awakening particularly the main character was so bland

And eff all the waifu stuff. It's so out of place

Top Bottom