• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is G4TV.com a fetish show?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
They used to do it alot more before, like every week. That is their gimmick at the end of the show. I'll tell you what G4 needs to do with that show. They need to extend it to an hour, target it at a older demographic and then it would be better. They target the show at the people who post on their website, and they are mostly like 13 based on what I read.

Edit-

From what I hear the male host has been here in Houston for the All Star game.

hobbitx

I'm glad Scott is gone and it's just the cuties on. I think maybe they should add a 3rd girl, she could be sorta like Tommy from JD, a non neutral loudmouth who has more of an opinion about things.

I don't know if they ever bump the show up to an hour, Tina said doing just the 30 mins is enough work as it is, let alone an hour. They probably will bump this up though when the budget gets bigger and they get a larger production crew.

........and yeah those segments at the end are pretty stupid. The only one I ever liked was the one where they put mashed potatoes down Laura's pants.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Is the show any good? Cause I watched it for like 5 seconds and vowed never to see it again

I used to have G4, but not anymore; haven't seen it since the merger.

So they axed the guy? Hmm.... he wasn't that bad. Actually, G4TV.com was one of the show I sorta liked; you get the sense that they actually played the games as opposed to the other Maxim wanna be's who just read cue cards.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
It seems like the show could be good at having gamers call in with comments and what-not, but from what I've seen the girls are just dumb and there for their boobies and talent of taking various items of food on the melon

Laura Foy had her nipple pierced live on JudgeCal's High Weirdness back when people thought the internet was a viable platform for TV-like content. You can find the video online fairly easily using a certain magical search engine.

AeroGod

Umm, it wouldnt be that hard to make it an hour. They do it (or they at least did it) as like a 4 or so hour webcast and then they cut it into a half hour show. They could make it a helluva lot loner if they wanted.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Tina Wood actually writes for some of the G4 programming, and though she's kind of cute, it's not enough to get me to watch G4TV.com...

hobbitx

FortNinety said:
I used to have G4, but not anymore; haven't seen it since the merger.

So they axed the guy? Hmm.... he wasn't that bad. Actually, G4TV.com was one of the show I sorta liked; you get the sense that they actually played the games as opposed to the other Maxim wanna be's who just read cue cards.

Nah they didn't axe him, he's actually a producer at G4TV and works on alot of other show and specials. He's supposed to be making a new show, most likely more sports stuff knowing him.

dskillzhtown

Laurent said:
Pictures required...

Tina Wood(T-Dub):

25.gif

Laura Foy(Thug):

29.gif

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
25.gif

Tina's got that whole "attractive but trying to look younger than she actually is" look going. Nonetheless, I'd FHUTA.

tuco11 said:
Can't find the link to the nip pierce video. Can someone pm, me the link?

thanks!

Yea, judgecal.com is down and I can't find it anywhere else.

29.gif

Are those freckles? I'm getting Lindsay flashes....this girl is hot. :D

dskillzhtown

I'll post a link when I get home. I saw the vid, it was really nothing to write home about. She really has no tittays to speak of. But it was cool to see exactly how the piercings are done.

ManaByte

Gold Member
DJ Demon J said:
Yea, judgecal.com is down and I can't find it anywhere else.

29.gif

Are those freckles? I'm getting Lindsay flashes....this girl is hot. :D

And a Lesbian. She was said to be hitting on some of the guests on the "Girl Gamer" episode. :D

The live version (when it first aired) was definitely uncensored, as was the video up on that site until recently. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

I actually like this show as the girls have nice personalities (ie, they aren't bitches), very easy to like. Scott Rubin's fanacism with Madden annoyed me, but at least they all respect the same companies I do. The girls were pretty pathetic when the show started out when playing games, but they have gotten better to the point that they can now act convincingly like they have been playing games all their life.

I do agree that they should extend the show to an hour. They should also change that horrible music in the show's intro.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Is anyone else really amused that they keep saying "hey that's what we have archives for" etc etc as the 'CENSORED' screen keeps popping up? ha.

----

Banned
Did they finally censor all the nudity on Judgecal.com? When I watched the videos there a couple of weeks ago everything was completely uncensored.

If he finally censored it that was nice of him. It seems like they took advantage of Laura a lot on that Judgecal show, just to get viewers. They're still kind of doing it with the hosts challenge thing. Pouring stuff on the girls but never on the guy. She was stupid for doing it, but I feel kind of sorry for her because the nudity thing is never going to go away.

As far as them not knowing anything about video games that's complete bullshit. Tina is a writer for G4, so she's not just there for appearances, and Laura, Scot, and Jim Downs were all part of the All Games Network for years before they joined G4. Unlike Morgan Webb (check out my layout in Maxim) who was just thrown onto X-Play to boost ratings after having no professional experience in the video game industry.

dorio

Banned
---- said:
Did they finally censor all the nudity on Judgecal.com? When I watched the videos there a couple of weeks ago everything was completely uncensored.

If he finally censored it that was nice of him. It seems like they took advantage of Laura a lot on that Judgecal show, just to get viewers. They're still kind of doing it with the hosts challenge thing. Pouring stuff on the girls but never on the guy. She was stupid for doing it, but I feel kind of sorry for her because the nudity thing is never going to go away.

As far as them not knowing anything about video games that's complete bullshit. Tina is a writer for G4, so she's not just there for appearances, and Laura, Scot, and Jim Downs were all part of the All Games Network for years before they joined G4. Unlike Morgan Webb (check out my layout in Maxim) who was just thrown onto X-Play to boost ratings after having no professional experience in the video game industry.
Knee high tube socks never looked so good.

MaddenNFL64

They're not 'hot'. I personally use that word way too much, on too many women, and they're more beautiful then those two. Maybe above average, but can we please not call every woman who doesn't have a terrible disfigurement hot?

Of course, continue if you want. Free country.

:p

lexy

---- said:

Now that you mention it, I hate Morgan Webb.

I'm not all that fond of G4TV.COM either but Tina Wood and Laura Foy should kiss each other or make out on a future episode. That comment about Laura Foy being a lesbian doesn't shock me in the least.

dskillzhtown

---- said:
It seems like they took advantage of Laura a lot on that Judgecal show, just to get viewers. They're still kind of doing it with the hosts challenge thing. Pouring stuff on the girls but never on the guy. She was stupid for doing it, but I feel kind of sorry for her because the nudity thing is never going to go away.

I don't know. Looking at a few of the episodes, it didn't seem like she was being forced to do anything, seemed like she was having a good time on the show. Even the nipple show looked like she was into what was going on and making some funny and crude comments about the entire deal. When asked did she want to get both pierced she said something like, "Nah, gotta give my lover a choice, flavored and unflavored." That had the entire crew laughing.

And Scot has gotten stuff puored on him when he has lost the challenges. But like I said, the show is geared towards people posting on their forums and the girls are all they seem to talk about.

Top Bottom