• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Kiwifarms down?

Nymphae

Banned

huh, not working, this was the link

eplvRH7.png

Last edited:

HarryKS

Problem with Kiwifarms is that it's on the other end of the spectrum. They're just as much a bunch of try-hards as Resetera except for the few instances when you find a voice which you might agree with. But it's a tree hiding the forest situation.

Problem with Kiwifarms is that it's on the other end of the spectrum. They're just as much a bunch of try-hards as Resetera except for the few instances when you find a voice which you might agree with. But it's a tree hiding the forest situation.

IDK, discussion on Kiwi is mostly apolitical. It is just a drama forum at the end of the day.

The worst claim I ever heard against them was that they caused Chloe Sagal to kill herself, and that is easily debunked. Chloe was "excommunicated" from her group of SJW friends immediately before her suicide, and basically canceled.

Last edited:
There's a following of Kiwi Farms right here on NeoGAF? That entire forum is filled to the brim with morons, sociopaths, incels and everything in-between. Their administrator is a fucking paedophile for Christ's sake!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure if true but the guy is shading so he prob is!
Okay...

Evilore was drunk out of his balls at the time, at least that's what I heard. I'd like to keep that whole event behind us and not comment upon it.
The entire thing was sketchy and we never heard about the girl again so I'm thinking there was nothing to it. Unless I'm mistaken.

Their administrator is a fucking paedophile for Christ's sake!

I'm not completely sure about the details, but the amount of shit he's got going on I wouldn't be surprised.

So you actually don't know what the fuck you are talking about and decide to throw shit at a wall and see what sticks.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You must be in league with that moron.
I don't even have an account there but I do browse other imageboards/boards/wikis.
Had a feeling there was something suspicious about your weebu ass 😏
Dude you are saying things without anything to back it up with. There is something definitely wrong here. Do they have a thread on you there or something? Also saying shit about EviLore EviLore without proof is a dick move as well.

edit: spellchecks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have even an account there but I do browse other imageboards.

Dude you are saying things without anything to back up there is something definitely wrong here. Do they have a thread on you there or something? Also saying shit about EviLore EviLore without proof is a dick move as well.
You took the statement about being in league with him a little too literally. On a serious note, calling him a paedophile may have been a little too out there, but he's a known stalker, racist and harasses people on his forum.

nush

Gold Member
The entire thing was sketchy and we never heard about the girl again so I'm thinking there was nothing to it. Unless I'm mistaken.

The message was deleted right afterwards, it only got spread becuse it was screencapped. Seeing how the recent allegations have played out with ZQ et al this month seems to fit thier pattern of behaviour.

I mean you called somebody a pedo first and then said I was in leagues for him for wanting proof?

Would I throw a monumental statement like that around casually?

I haven't read anything that implies that outside some ED article.

What amuses me is that you're willing to defend a racist who stalks and harasses people. Operates a forum where many have killed themselves and where all sorts of crap is posted, but I'm a villian for wrongfully implying he's a paedophile :messenger_grinning_smiling:.

Whitesnake

Banned
I'm not completely sure about the details, but the amount of shit he's got going on I wouldn't be surprised.

Evilore was drunk out of his balls at the time, at least that's what I heard. I'd like to keep that whole event behind us and not comment upon it.

There is as much evidence that Evilore is a rapist as there is evidence that Null is a pedophile.

You also keep calling him "racist", "stalker", etc, but refuse to back up such claims.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Would I throw a monumental statement like that around casually?
You are doing just that.
What amuses me is that you're willing to defend a racist who stalks and harasses people. Operates a forum where many have killed themselves and where all sorts of crap is posted, but I'm a villian for wrongfully implying he's a paedophile :messenger_grinning_smiling:.
What amuses me is how lightly you make statements on others and don't see how you are coming off. If I were defending him would I have called him a racist before? Christ.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You also keep calling him "racist", "stalker", etc, but refuse to back up such claims.
Not to defend UnstableStaple but he is. Self proclaimed and proudly. Not sure where the stalker bit comes from though. First I hear from it. The fact he sees nothing wrong with making baseless accusations and playing things off is off putting though.

Nymphae

Banned
Not to defend UnstableStaple but he is. Self proclaimed and proudly. Not sure where the stalker bit comes from though. First I hear from it. The fact he sees nothing wrong with making baseless accusations and playing things off is off putting though.

You can pin racism on anyone these days, and in my mind that's a thought crime anyway. I'm more curious about the stalking and harassment claims.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
This really sucks. I was using KF to keep up with pamperchu since his youtube got taken down.
I love used diapers. It started when I was a kid, I took a wet diaper that I found at school home and would wear it under my pjs every night. It lasted for about a year before my mom found it and tossed it out. Something about the feeling and smell of a old used diaper makes me very happy and reminds me of when I was little. I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick. Currently I have a special way in saving wet vintage baby diapers so that they never get moldy and I can keep them as long as I want

My apologies then. Guess reading multiple articles about Kiwi Farms and Joshua Moon aren't insight enough to have an accurate opinion of him. Forgive me for posting in this thread and attacking your master.

As you were.

Tesseract

Banned
I love used diapers. It started when I was a kid, I took a wet diaper that I found at school home and would wear it under my pjs every night. It lasted for about a year before my mom found it and tossed it out. Something about the feeling and smell of a old used diaper makes me very happy and reminds me of when I was little. I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick. Currently I have a special way in saving wet vintage baby diapers so that they never get moldy and I can keep them as long as I want

jesus fucking god in heaven fucking shit oh lord god jesus

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My apologies then. Guess reading multiple articles about Kiwi Farms and Joshua Moon aren't insight enough to have an accurate opinion of him. Forgive me for posting in this thread and attacking your master.

As you were.

355333.jpg

Here is your
(you)

Top Bottom