• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Kiwifarms down?

Carna

Banned
What with that site, it's like they have nothing going on in their lives so in the middle of that Vic mignoga weeb wars, they decided to gather the dox of various funimation VA and post it on the forum only for them to say "this dox isn't for harassment" well you put it there on your forum for some purpose and it's obvious that it wasn't for a good reason

CyberPanda

Banned
I love used diapers. It started when I was a kid, I took a wet diaper that I found at school home and would wear it under my pjs every night. It lasted for about a year before my mom found it and tossed it out. Something about the feeling and smell of a old used diaper makes me very happy and reminds me of when I was little. I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick. Currently I have a special way in saving wet vintage baby diapers so that they never get moldy and I can keep them as long as I want
You're amazing. Never change.

There's a following of Kiwi Farms right here on NeoGAF? That entire forum is filled to the brim with morons, sociopaths, incels and everything in-between. Their administrator is a fucking paedophile for Christ's sake!

Kiwi Farms just got a pedophile zoosadist thrown into some Cuban dungeon for the rest of his life, and got a bunch of American pedos investigated as well. Hell, IIRC their site's autistic archiving was used to get Nick Bate.

Meanwhile, your forum approved of discussing international travel to seduce and have unprotected sex with a mentally handicapped 14 year old girl.

Guess which one is actually enabling pedophiles.

My apologies then. Guess reading multiple articles about Kiwi Farms and Joshua Moon aren't insight enough to have an accurate opinion of him. Forgive me for posting in this thread and attacking your master.

As you were.

It's a drama forum with the #1 rule of DO NOT HARASS THE LOLCOWS. Chelsea Van Valkensperg has literally harassed more people to death than KF has, because 1 > a fucking goose egg.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I love used diapers. It started when I was a kid, I took a wet diaper that I found at school home and would wear it under my pjs every night. It lasted for about a year before my mom found it and tossed it out. Something about the feeling and smell of a old used diaper makes me very happy and reminds me of when I was little. I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick. Currently I have a special way in saving wet vintage baby diapers so that they never get moldy and I can keep them as long as I want
Wow. What a read.

What with that site, it's like they have nothing going on in their lives so in the middle of that Vic mignoga weeb wars, they decided to gather the dox of various funimation VA and post it on the forum only for them to say "this dox isn't for harassment" well you put it there on your forum for some purpose and it's obvious that it wasn't for a good reason

They're drama whores engaged in drama whoring for the most part. I post there for fun just to troll the die hards/future shooters among them. But there are some high value autistics there, they religiously archive content I'd like archived because it is wiped from the internet.

And nothing of value was lost.

Akshully, its a very important archive source for all sorts of stuff that is removed in the name of revisionism and political corectness.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Kiwi Farms just got a pedophile zoosadist thrown into some Cuban dungeon for the rest of his life, and got a bunch of American pedos investigated as well. Hell, IIRC their site's autistic archiving was used to get Nick Bate.

Meanwhile, your forum approved of discussing international travel to seduce and have unprotected sex with a mentally handicapped 14 year old girl.

Guess which one is actually enabling pedophiles.
Reddit? Twitter? Discord? Wait that one isn't a forum!

nush

Gold Member
Akshully, its a very important archive source for all sorts of stuff that is removed in the name of revisionism and political correctness.

So true, different forum that's been around since early 2000's decided around mid 2010's to get woke. As you can imagine a forum that's been around that long with many members posting since the start that are now in their late 30's 40's it doesnt just have skeletons in the closet but a whole mass burial grave! A lot of it got damn bleached so they could claim it never happened and they never condoned or found it entertaining. Managed to screencap this in the one minute it was up before being deleted. Everything said here it true but through their newfound lens of wokeness, they could not leave the evidence up.

HXeXBpH.jpg

Wow.
"I just make shit up, because why not?"

Which thread on the farm is about you? Are you Yaniv?
Made an accusation with little evidence, but considering the scumbag person he is, it was warranted. Man there's a bunch of snowflakes who actually use energy to be offended about the strangest things. And unsuprisingly it's the weebu demographic with the loudest opinions.

A moderator has approached me considering my radical views in this thread and I always respect their authority. So you guys can go back to your dogshit and eat it too without any comments from me. And be sure to use lots of triggered emoticons on this post in order to assert your superiority.

Cato

Banned
Made an accusation with little evidence, but considering the scumbag person he is, it was warranted. Man there's a bunch of snowflakes who actually use energy to be offended about the strangest things. And unsuprisingly it's the weebu demographic with the loudest opinions.

A moderator has approached me considering my radical views in this thread and I always respect their authority. So you guys can go back to your dogshit and eat it too without any comments from me. And be sure to use lots of triggered emoticons on this post in order to assert your superiority.

Wow.
Unhinged much? I predict a ban in your future unless you calm down and dial down unhinged a bit.

oagboghi2

Seriously, which lolcow are you?

Why are they called kiwi farms do they like farming kiwi?

The forum started out as a wiki/forum chronicling Chris Chan. Chris has this thing for a CWC (pronounced "quick") motif of his initials, so it was the CWCi.

Mumble that a few times and you get "Kiwi", and then they started "farming" other lolcows in addition to Chris so you get "Farms".

Last edited:

Ellis

If I was a holy man, I'd say you need Jesus motherfucker, but somehow... I don't think that would be enough.

You're too far gone. Just too far.

Hudo

A forum of autists dedicated to shitting on internet personalities and communities. Notable gaming ones they follow include Boogie, Spoony, Chris-chan (their deity), ProJared, and of course Neogaf+Resetera.
Maybe I should take a look.

Who the fuck is this clown? If he's looking for snowflakes their all on Resetera, although he's probably already banned there.

d4yL8fu.jpg
I've has been on this forum longer than you have and has been both loyal and supported it over the years. Clearly you belong over there and not here and it's fitting your avatar is a cameltoe. Last I need is the validation of a loudmouth assclown such as yourself.

But top marks for the illustration.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I've has been on this forum longer than you have and has been both loyal and supported it over the years. Clearly you belong over there and not here and it's fitting your avatar is a cameltoe. Last I need is the validation of a loudmouth assclown such as yourself.

But top marks for the illustration.
Your avatar really cracks me up for some reason. I can't stop giggling lol.

Virex

Banned
Who the fuck is this clown? If he's looking for snowflakes their all on Resetera, although he's probably already banned there.

d4yL8fu.jpg
This is basically winner of "post of the year". I still haven't been able to stop laughing. You sir are a legend!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

d4yL8fu.jpg
He will NOT ruin paperclips for me! That is his true goal!

DHI is the worst imo lmao. RIP Auli though.

PULL is the worst - there is nothing worse than cat ladies bickering from jealousy over thots.

DHI is the only place I've seen that has always covered the trailer park drama of Brad Jones, so that is a point for them. I like Brad a lot, but the antics of his group is some classic Springer.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
PULL is the worst - there is nothing worse than cat ladies bickering from jealousy over thots.

DHI is the only place I've seen that has always covered the trailer park drama of Brad Jones, so that is a point for them. I like Brad a lot, but the antics of his group is some classic Springer.
Can't be worse than newgrounds or halo forums.

sol_bad

Nah, there are certainly snow flakes here too.
If there is a movie making fun of Trump or Trump supporters or right leaning people, they'll snow flake the fuck out.
:messenger_open_mouth::messenger_open_mouth::messenger_open_mouth::messenger_open_mouth:

Can't be worse than newgrounds or halo forums.
ahh i remember newgrounds forums
luckily the game i made was actually liked....it was a knock off of street fighter 2 called Wife Beater......sadly the only thing that remains of it is the intro/attract screen which someone hijacked and put into a ytmnd vid
the actual game got lost when someone hijacked the site many years ago and deleted

CRC studios was CAPTAINRAINCOAT STUDIOS and i used to make quite a few flash games
please dont judge me...i was young and edgy back then

Michele

you.
As much as Kiwifarms is very disliked, I can't help but do feel a bit bad for some of the members who went there just to shit on certain disliked forums like Resetera.

crowbrow

Banned
I went down the rabbit hole of furry freaks on kiwifarms and my brain got gangbang raped by the sheer level of depravity and disgust I witnessed, it was a big mistake. Now everytime I see or hear of a furry I just want to pick up a flamethrower and get rid of it as quickly as possible before it reproduces.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I went down the rabbit hole of furry freaks on kiwifarms and my brain got gangbang raped by the sheer level of depravity and disgust I witnessed, it was a big mistake. Now everytime I see or hear of a furry I just want to pick up a flamethrower and get rid of it as quickly as possible before it reproduces.
I don't think you understand how a flamethrower 'reproduces'.

Shifty

Made an accusation with little evidence, but considering the scumbag person he is, it was warranted.
"It's fine to make baseless accusations so long as you think the individual in question is a scumbag", now which of the blue check marks did I hear that from in the past? :unsure:

Belonging has nothing to do with tenure. I don't think you have any ground to stand on telling people they belong on Era if you're the type to throw out accusations with no evidence and have a meltdown when challenged on it.

Mmm yes, throwing out passive aggressive insults after a mod asks you to cool it. Truly a wise and reasoned course of action...

Top Bottom