• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Miley Cyrus really attractive, or am I just blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it. I've never personally really found her to be attractive (though adequate when she had long hair), but it seems media sites are always gushing over her, using descriptive words like "Sexy","Miley looks hot", "Sexiest person of the year", etc. And I look at the accompanying pictures and they do absolutely nothing for me.

Then comes her music the last couple years and the need to be naked or doing something overly provocative. I get it, that's her niche, and how she wants herself to be perceived in the media....but again, nothing about her in the videos I find appealing. I watch her wrecking ball vid and the new vid and just have a confused look. I don't find any of it sexy, should I? Different strokes for different folks of course, but trust me, as a guy I can find sexy in pretty much anything. :p

But yet she was almost married to a guy most women find really attractive, and now there are rumors she's dating Kellen Lutz (think that's his name) and I know chicks think he's hot.....

.....so that brings me back to the original question. Am I just missing something? Do most guys find her attractive and I just don't see it?

Blackage

I can find something attractive about most women. Miley lately falls into that "gross skanky" hot category.

Vice

Media hype. She's the new thin-blonde woman of the year. Her male counterpart if the lead from "Warm Bodies."

She isn't hot.

d35.png

Most females are attractive to me. She's nothing special though

That's it. I definitely don't have overly critical standards with women, and yet this girl who is all over the media dressing scantily clad on a daily basis I just don't even get a quarter chub out of. :p

I just find it odd really. Maybe it's just the short hair, but even then....I find Emma Watson hot, so yeah.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
She was a lot hotter before she went all super skank and adopted the Bieber hairdo. I don't know if she was abused when she was younger or what but the way she has been acting out lately is kinda sad to watch.

She was 100% more attractive back then, IMO.

Zozz

Banned
She was a lot hotter before she went all super skank and adopted the Bieber hairdo. I don't know if she was abused when she was younger or what but the way she has been acting out lately is kinda sad to watch.

also too underage

She could definitely be attractive if she grew her hair out and moved as far away from blonde as possible. As is though? Not really my type. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd smash. But I wouldn't exactly go out of my way to do so.

I just don't get it. I've never personally really found her to be attractive (though adequate when she had long hair), but it seems media sites are always gushing over her, using descriptive words like "Sexy","Miley looks hot", "Sexiest person of the year", etc. And I look at the accompanying pictures and they do absolutely nothing for me.

Generally, if a person is young, thin, and famous/rich, then the media automatically thinks they are sexy. Miley is pretty much all the proof anyone needs to show that this isn't true. You'd have figured Nichole Richie would have hammered that point home, but it didn't work that way.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

Its called selling an image. She not doing this cause she was fucking abuse.

A lot of celebrities are percieved hot by a bunch of people by virtue of their celebrity status. The reality is that a bunch of them are just average people with a lot of makeup.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
You're not weird OP. Miley is an ugly person physically and otherwise, which only makes her less attractive overall. That said I almost always find people I like more attractive and people I don't like less attractive despite their objective physical characteristics. This includes celebrities. If I think you're a shit actress or artist of some kind I will most likely find you physically unappealing as well even if you are generally considered very attractive. While on the other hand if I think you're good I will probably find you more attractive than I normally would. This negative aspect though is far more pronounced than the positive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom