• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is my brother abusing his kids?

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
If you need to spank your kids to discipline them, that's a sign you're a shit parent.

And yes, I'm a parent, since someone will ask, and I've spent the last couple of decades working in both kindergardens and schools.

Funny thing though, the most difficult and violent kids are often the ones who get spanked at home.

Who the fuck would have thought?!

brap

Banned
Typical uneducated incel post. No coherent argument. No logic. Just ignorant blathering from a sad little troll.
>can't refute my post
>further proves my point
>calls me an incel like a typical retard
lmao. You're not as smart as you think you are old man.

At least I know who my dad is. Now go make the fries.
Yeah, he's probably more than one of your family members considering you live in some backwoods shithole known as WES KAN SIN

Yeah, he's probably more than one of your family members considering you live in some backwoods shithole known as WES KAN SIN

Scathing. Come back when you can articulate a coherent argument. A little help for you. God knows you need it.

ar·tic·u·late

adjective

/ärˈtikyələt/
  1. 1.
    (of a person or a person's words) having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently.

Ban immediately? Just ask a mod to warn the two users and go from there. No reason to ban brap right out the gate.

That's some purple palace bullshit.

Last edited:

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Sounds like an asshole. It’s at the very least a mild form of abuse.

Spanking or something when there is something clearly that is wrong is at least more understandable.

I wouldn’t want to hit my kid. There are other effective ways of punishment to teach kids a lesson. I would only ever slap their bums if they harmed someone else to give them a taste of their own medicine

Kenpachii

Muscle-Kid--4494.jpg

I beat my dad, come at me bro.

MetalAlien

Banned
If you make sure your kid knows they are your whole world and that you love them, when the do get spanked they understand it was a last resort.

That is exactly how we felt growing up.

Typical uneducated incel post. No coherent argument. No logic. Just ignorant blathering from a sad little troll.

Connor feels safe on the interent... Brap is so far away.... look behind you bitch.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
if your dad beat you, he was a piece of shit and you have my condolences

getting an ass whooping from your dad doesn't make you a man (i'm not talking about childhood spankings as last resorts) ~ men who beat their kids are not men, and it's no surprise the kids grow up to do the same

don't perpetuate the cycle, get help

Last edited:

Durask

Let's say your boss at work starts treating you like that.
You come in 1 minute late, he twists your ear.
You make a spelling mistake in an email, he comes to your cubicle and whacks you on the fingers with your keyboard.

Top Bottom