• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Paper Mario: Sticker Star delayed in Europe ?

Fabrik

Banned
If Paper Mario doesn't come out this year, it will be the worst second year release schedule of any console ever first party wise.
Kid icarus early 2012 and...that's it? (NSMB2 too but you know...)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Devil survivor too has no release date yet...neither Overclocked or DS2.

Both Devil Survivor titles and Crash City Mayhem have been submitted to NOE since August, actually

We’ve also been hard at work on our upcoming 3DS titles Crash City Mayhem & Devil Survivor: Overclocked both of which have just been submitted to Nintendo, after a number of issues had been fixed. Also Devil Survivor 2 is going through the process with NOE. Details to follow soon.

EDIT: If this is confirmed, I'll start thinking about changing my Euro 3DS for a US one.

@MUWANdo

Banned
But Fire Emblem never had another release date beside the 2013 one. I don't know about the other two games.

The other two were definitely 2012 for a while, and were only pushed back recently--Animal Crossing due to localisation, Luigi's Mansion because... well, no-one knows.

Fabrik

Banned
I'm a bit pissed off right now. I mean Nintendo could at least offer some garantee about their release schedule to their loyal customers. 3 months before the end of the year, we still don't know when the games will be released. It's kind of...disrespectful.

If Paper Mario doesn't come out this year, it will be the worst second year release schedule of any console ever first party wise.
Kid icarus early 2012 and...that's it? (NSMB2 too but you know...)
And prof layton.

3 Nintendo titles in 1 year yeah that is pretty bad :(

I'm a bit pissed off right now. I mean Nintendo could at least offer some garantee about their release schedule to their loyal customers. 3 months before the end of the year, we still don't know when the games will be released. It's kind of...disrespectful.

Agree, 2012 was looking like an awesome year as well! Grrr!
I don't see why everyone else gets Paper Mario but Europe misses out...

When Luigi was delayed (which I can understand); Fire Emblem should have been brought forward. Feels like NoE is more about WiiU atm which I can understand, but I don't like how things are going atm :/

Fabrik

Banned
I'd hardly call a Mario sports game and a sequel to a very successful art program "niche".

You have to be a very big fan of the genre to buy a tennis game. It's a sport game. And Art Academy wasn't that successful. Source?
Anyway it's a lot less universal as NSMB2.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

Mpl90

The hope for Paper Mario this year here is in this post by Chris1964, which didn't represent nor NCL neither NoA ( so, NoE)

"We have info for many small surprises. Just wait ... After the situation from Wii U announcements calms down a bit we will announce things for the portable.

We will have very interesting Christmas."

Tsunamo

Will be very disappointed if it is. Only 3DS game I was looking forward to this year after Luigis Mansion got delayed to 2013. :(

Lusankya

The USK (the German rating board) already rated Paper Mario: Sticker Star (USK 0) and they only "pre-publish" ratings on their HP if the publisher wants it. I think that hints at a 2012 release date.

http://www.usk.de/en/search-for-tit...=Title&cHash=b702b0e569fc0b029fa8a704e0a58d1b

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Platform/System:
Nintendo 3DS
Genre:
Rollenspiel / rundenbasiert

Publisher:
Nintendo of Europe
Rating:
Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung gemäß § 14 JuSchG
Survey date:
USK registration number:
34278/12
Language:
English

18-Volt

Man, Nintendo really don't care about rest of the world, do they? I won't be surprised if Iwata come out and say "We're going Japan exclusive starting from now! Fuck you, world!"

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ridiculous that there still is no PAL release date... they really dont give a damn.

Mpl90

And the answer is: ONM didn't know a damn nothing.

Top Bottom