• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is she playing with me?

It's not "pearl clutching" to be disgusted with someone who commits adultery. OP wants to break up a marriage for f%#&'s sake. There are multiple parties involved namely the husband and children (he did call her a "milf"). Would you like it if your wife decided to abandon you for another? Vows should be taken seriously and just because someone is having a bad time right now in their marriage doesn't give them the right to have relations with whomever they please.

What the heck is this supposed to mean? Who says I "jerk off" and what does this have to do with adultery?
I dont cheat. All I'm saying is I would be mad at my girlfriend if she cheated on me. I would obviously hate the guy but the guy is just looking to get laid and wouldn't even know me. It just seems backwards to me.

It's not a hill I want to die on arguing about it though.

Weilthain

Banned
This is one of the most disgusting threads I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Dating married women, using descriptors like "MILF" "thicc" and speaking about her "t*ts", some commenters encouraging promiscuity and "free sex", etc. I don't even know how someone gets into the headspace where they can rationalize this sort of depravity. This is just sick.
I get called a troll for being a flat earther, but somehow people take you seriously.

Give me a break.

I agree with that. No idea why he doesn't go after that redhead!

I'm just saying, this thread is devolving into a conservative snowflake wankfest. Calling the thread "disgusting" is funny to me. It's the kind of moral posturing I'd see on REEE. I think it's silly to expect complete strangers to uphold the values of your marriage more than your own wife does. Hold your own partner accountable, the one who actually made a vow. Taking all your anger out on a complete stranger is funny to me, and seems like a holdover of some ancient "women as property" mindset, instead of just addressing your cheating partner directly.
I get called a troll for being a flat earther, but somehow people take you seriously.

Give me a break.
at least he doesn’t believe in flat earth

I dont cheat. All I'm saying is I would be mad at my girlfriend if she cheated on me. I would obviously hate the guy but the guy is just looking to get laid and wouldn't even know me. It just seems backwards to me.

It's not a hill I want to die on arguing about it though.
Don’t get me wrong I definitely blame her more than him for sure. We just trying to knock some sense into OP

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
As long as you're not the one cheating then go on and get you freak on. Just make sure she knows going in that it's purely an occasional hook up.

iconmaster

Banned
You know who didn't make a solemn vow to those two people? Everyone else on planet Earth. No one else gives a fuck about your marriage.

Well, I'd disagree with that.

Marriages work best when helped along by the surrounding community. There's a lot of help that comes from extended family, of course; but it's also prudent for friends of the couple to help them to hold it together... for lots of reasons, but which can be boiled down to: do you care about the couple? Do you care about the kids? Do you care about stable marriages in general?

I care about a lot of marriages in my community circle. Not every marriage across the planet, of course. But we all help each other in small ways.

And even if you come down harder on the side of individualism than I do, doesn't it seem like we at least shouldn't actively interfere in others' marriages?

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
I'm triggered that so many people think I'm just lusting after her and that I can't develop love feelings for her. I guess the debate in this case is: what is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

How hot we talking? Like early 40s Sandra Bullock? Because I'd risk death for some of that.

Apparently, some people say I'm not objective anymore.

To me, yes. She is that hot.

Do not write this shit here and ask for advice. Make up your own mind god damn it. Women do stupid shit. Period. You're not supposed to understand it. You can't.

I'm grateful for the GAF advice, but I'm a stubborn ass motherfucker anyway, so I will still do whatever I want.

I guess the thread was more for venting a little bit and just to make some fun.

¿Has escuchado la canción de Maná - Mariposa Traicionera? Fue escrito para mujeres como ella.

Funny enough, Maná is his favourite group, alongside Jarabe de Palo.

She told me that the next time Maná comes to Barcelona, we have to go together.

And let me clarify some confussions: She has no kids, her husband is infertile. She doesn't have a boyfriend, that was the young redhead (who isn't a real redhead). The T H I C C busty Mama, Mrs. Bimbo, barely legal looking fake redhead.

The young redhed looks like this:

original.jpg

But with a more rounded face, bigger eyes, bigger boobs, bigger ass, more voluptuous body and with the make-up of a pin-up whore.

Makariel

Sounds like the plot of some golden boy anime show.

Two general rules of thumb (I only have two thumbs) that served me well in my (love) life so far and OP doesn't quite seem to get:
1. Leave married women alone. (If they are flirty ignore it, they'll stop soon enough)
2. Don't shit where you eat (i.e. don't date your co-workers)

But aren't all women manipulative at the end? At some level or another.
Nope.

Blade2.0

I'm triggered that so many people think I'm just lusting after her and that I can't develop love feelings for her. I guess the debate in this case is: what is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

I'm grateful for the GAF advice, but I'm a stubborn ass motherfucker anyway, so I will still do whatever I want.

And let me clarify some confussions: She has no kids, her husband is infertile. She doesn't have a boyfriend, that was the young redhead (who isn't a real redhead). The T H I C C busty Mama, Mrs. Bimbo, barely legal looking fake redhead.

original.jpg

But with a more rounded face, bigger eyes, bigger boobs, bigger ass, more voluptuous body and with the make-up of a pin-up whore.
We need a photo of the milf.

O-N-E

Hey guys we've found that one guy on GAF who never ever touches his pee pee for fun.

I used to not masturbate. I hope that sometime soon I can get into the state of mind where I don't need it at all. Only the real babymaking deal.

Well, I'd disagree with that.

Marriages work best when helped along by the surrounding community. There's a lot of help that comes from extended family, of course; but it's also prudent for friends of the couple to help them to hold it together... for lots of reasons, but which can be boiled down to: do you care about the couple? Do you care about the kids? Do you care about stable marriages in general?

I care about a lot of marriages in my community circle. Not every marriage across the planet, of course. But we all help each other in small ways.

And even if you come down harder on the side of individualism than I do, doesn't it seem like we at least shouldn't actively interfere in others' marriages?

I was thinking of replying to Thurible (fellow Catholics must stick together!) and Miku Miku, but you, my good sir, beat me to the punch!

What Miku Miku says about marriage vows being exclusive to the couple that makes them, is correct. However, this does not imply that an uninvolved man *should* or is morally free to become involved with a married woman simply because he is exempt from that vow. As iconmaster said, it is entirely in a society's best interest to respect and support marriage (and by "marriage," I mean the traditional concept of one man and one woman swearing their lives to each other and attempting to raise a family).

If you believe marriage vows are sacred, or at least binding and good to honor, as a matter of principle, I don't think it makes sense to defend adultery.

Adultery on the part of a single, "uninvolved" man is simply enabling immoral behavior on the part of the woman. It certainly flies in the face of honesty and "love," provided we define love in the ancient way: "to will the good of another."

Last edited:

Blade2.0

This is one of the most disgusting threads I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Dating married women, using descriptors like "MILF" "thicc" and speaking about her "t*ts", some commenters encouraging promiscuity and "free sex", etc. I don't even know how someone gets into the headspace where they can rationalize this sort of depravity. This is just sick.
Because you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.
gettin horny now!

original.jpg

Dude you're digging your own grave right now. Keep going though, this is entertaining as fuck.

JimiNutz

Banned
The T H I C C busty Mama, Mrs. Bimbo, barely legal looking fake redhead.

original.jpg

This has genuinely triggered me.

Nuka-Cola

Neo Member
If she is willing to cheat on her husband and destroy her family, chances are she would be willing to cheat on you and destroy the relationship you built. Dude fucking you don't need the the thought of helping destroy a family on your conscience. Much less a future full of her cheating on you afterwards.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
If she is willing to cheat on her husband and destroy her family, chances are she would be willing to cheat on you and destroy the relationship you built. Dude fucking you don't need the the thought of helping destroy a family on your conscience. Much less a future full of her cheating on you afterwards.

I don't feel like I'm destroying a family. She clearly regrets her marriage and those feelings are far ancient than us knowing each other. Other people had told me how she has said literally when passing by near the church she married: this is the place in which I fucked it up.

I didn't go and seduced a happy married woman with children, but an unhappy married woman without children came to me trying to seduce me. That doesn't mean I think what I'm doing it's perfectly moral and normal, I'm not exonerating myself and I have an internal debate about everything that I'm doing and feeling.

But still, at this point, my feelings for her are stronger than the guilt.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I don't feel like I'm destroying a family. She clearly regrets her marriage and those feelings are far ancient than us knowing each other. Other people had told me how she has said literally when passing by near the church she married: this is the place in which I fucked it up.

I didn't go and seduced a happy married woman with children, but an unhappy married woman without children came to me trying to seduce me. That doesn't mean I think what I'm doing it's perfectly moral and normal, I'm not exonerating myself and I have an internal debate about everything that I'm doing and feeling.

But still, at this point, my feelings for her are stronger than the guilt.
You are her fuck toy mate. Just like her other boytoy.

Valonquar

You may not owe anything to someone else's marriage. You are still intentionally participating in something that has the posibility of causing someone to commit suicide, or multiple murders. Go fap and stop being someone else's excuse to self destruct.

Dude we're not you mother. If you want to have sex with her have sex with her. We can't stop you and it's becoming increasingly apparent that we can't convince you otherwise. Just one word of warning: your posts are showing signs of this weird, circular thought process. You are totally fucking infatuated with this chick. Just fair warning, you might look back on this after it all ends and read everything you just wrote and there's a ton of warning signs already there.

Seriously, do want you want to do. But just know that if you back here we might all end up yelling, 'TOLD YOU SO,' at the top of our lungs because it's pretty obvious how this is probably going to end.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

original.jpg

2 things:
1. I would fuck that redhead in the picture. I have a weakness for redheads as is well documented. I prefer natural redheads but fake can still work.
2. Never put your dick in crazy.

I’m going to guess you’re in your 20s. I made similarly bad choices in my 20s, fucking married women, women with boyfriends, older, younger, orgies, I was a man whore. It didn’t bring fulfilment. Cleaning my act up in my 30s did. Getting your dick wet is fun but a man needs more than that. Use your big head, not your little one.

Despera

Banned
"QUOTE="Jon Neu, post: 255783874, member: 739493"]
some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection
[/QUOTE]
People do.

A friend got into a fucked up situation that took almost a year to resolve because he believed everything a married woman told him and it was all lies.

We told him to not be stupid, his dick brain bulldozed through regardless and paid the price.

Unless they have an "open relationship" don't go this route.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

original.jpg

Yeah yeah whatever. Just post her tits Jon.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm very smart, but at the same time, I'm very naive and innocent. Still, I know that some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection, it's their way to atract the male, I guess. But anyway, at first I just believed everything she shaid, she was a person opening her heart to me, why should I doubt her story? But of course, other (female) co-workers had her own opinions on her and they weren't good, and those persons knew her since years and years ago.

I'm quoting the start of this thread.

It's been going on for 4 pages...

You have to be kidding me.

This is a fever dream of an incel.

Every woman in this story is an idiot. But not him. He's very smart.

4 pages this has lasted.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm going to put this in a separate post even though I have one directly above...

I'm saying to you directly OP: I think you made this all up. Everything you've claimed makes more sense in a movie, book, or comic book instead of what happens in real life.

Honestly, I'm wondering if you're 12 and are excited more about the fact that you have a thread that took off instead of a fictional woman.

Silent Duck

So, a year ago I entered this job and one of my co-workers was this beautiful dark haired milf (she's 46). Months passed by and we barely knew each other, we talked from time to time but nothing out of the extraordinary, just the typical chit chat that goes nowhere. But then one day she came to me and she told me: I dreamt of you last night; you were so romantic, you invited me to dinner and then we went to a hotel.

For being honest, the first months I didn't paid much attention to her, I noticed that she was cute but that's about it, I didn't even thought of her in a sexual or romantical way (she's older than me and I have always been attracted to far more younger girls, she wasn't in my radar at all). But after she told me about her dream, she started to talk more with me and I started to develop more interest for her. Not only is she beautiful, but she has this funny and cheerful personality, she is really fun to be around but at the same time has this concealed vulnerability and inestability.

Oh, I almost forgot it to say it: she's married. She's been married for 13 years with an old, fat & bald dude that doesn't suit her at all (it's not me saying this, other co-workers said the same). She told me the story of his life and how when she was young, the love of his life break up with her, but not only that, he also leaved her with a lot of debts to pay. So as she literally told me: I had to live, so I went with this man that helped me to pay the debts.

She also told me that her family was pretty cruel to her when she was little. Her father told the family that she wasn't her daughter because she had lighter hair when she was little. She also told me how her mother sent her to the neighbour's house and how the old man there forced her, and how her mother keep sending her there despite the fact that she told her what happened.

That day, when we were alone, I hugged her.

I'm very smart, but at the same time, I'm very naive and innocent. Still, I know that some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection, it's their way to atract the male, I guess. But anyway, at first I just believed everything she shaid, she was a person opening her heart to me, why should I doubt her story? But of course, other (female) co-workers had her own opinions on her and they weren't good, and those persons knew her since years and years ago.

They planted the doubts in my head and I started to notice some behaviour I don't like. Her, being the energetic and cheerful person she is, it's kind of a flirty woman who loves to test his charms. We are both from Catalonia, we share the mediterranean culture, we are pretty open people and we like to laugh and all that, but still, I just don't like how flirty she is.

One day, another female co-worker who is much younger (19) and is also super cute and THICC with this enourmous tits, asked me to go with her and spent the evening together. We obviously have a work whatsapp group and we shared the photos together on it. And while I was with this super hot young girl, my brain was constantly thinking of my dark haired milf. The young THICC redhead, by the end of our ¿date?, was visibly dissapointed in my lack of interest on her. At one moment, she asked me: what do you see in her?

Next day, when I entered the work, I was in the men's locker room all alone and I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened and the dark haired milf was there, smiling. She came in moving her body like a black cat, closed the door behind her and gave me our first kiss. I was in heaven and I kissed her back, and after a little while I went out of the locker room and then the young THICC girl noticed that I had lipstick on my mouth.

Also, seems like somebody saw the dark haired milf entering the men's locker room and they knew It was only me there. So the scandal and the gossip begun and she wasn't happy about it; she's married, after all. So she told me that we shouldn't do any kind of love demonstrations while we are at work. To protect us.

And again, she is very open, very fun and very flirty; and I'm seeing how other men approach her and ask her out like literally every day, and I can't do nothing about it. First, because she is married to someone else, but also because we are at work and I can't make a scene about how much I love her.

And at this point I'm questioning myself: why does she has to be so flirty? An hour ago she showed me a whatsapp conversation she had with another dude that made her angry. That dude, at the end of the conversation, told her: that's why you're so hot, damn.

And I was like: why is she showing me this? To make me jealous on purpose? Why does she has to have so many suitors? It has to be because she is so flirty, she craves that type of attention (Yes, I'm very jealous).

So she told me that when she was young, she would fuck with dudes and then she would sneak out in the middle of the night before they woke up. She's like a fucking Chad.

So here I am, questioning myself If I can trust her, questioning myself if she is only using me. Questioning myself if the love I have for her is going to bring me something good or I'm just destined to suffer.

By the way, I have a date with her this next Monday.

uo8ZXHI.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom