• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is she playing with me?

Weilthain

Banned
I'm going to put this in a separate post even though I have one directly above...

I'm saying to you directly OP: I think you made this all up. Everything you've claimed makes more sense in a movie, book, or comic book instead of what happens in real life.

Honestly, I'm wondering if you're 12 and are excited more about the fact that you have a thread that took off instead of a fictional woman.
I was thinking that as well, but dorks don’t know they are dorks and maybe it’s true.

highrider

Banned
This is one of the most disgusting threads I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Dating married women, using descriptors like "MILF" "thicc" and speaking about her "t*ts", some commenters encouraging promiscuity and "free sex", etc. I don't even know how someone gets into the headspace where they can rationalize this sort of depravity. This is just sick.

The people wagging their fingers often turn out to be the most depraved. It’s wrong, but let’s not act like it doesn’t happen all the time. 80% of divorces are initiated by women.

Weilthain

Banned
The people wagging their fingers often turn out to be the most depraved. It’s wrong, but let’s not act like it doesn’t happen all the time. 80% of divorces are initiated by women.
he is trolling and isn’t even any good at it.

OP is possibly as well I can’t tell, but everyone has been there in some fashion when they were younger so it is at least believable.

i'm sensing some heat coming towards you, good luck sir.
Why? He isn’t wrong as far as I’m aware.

Weilthain

Banned
No I'm not. I don't understand your negativity towards me

Sag8c3F.jpg

Weilthain

Banned
I'm not. I believe adultery is terrible and I don't understand why thinking this way is "trolling". So many people take issue with what I said that I find it honestly rather disconcerting.
I can relate to that.

It’s the pretend pearl clutching that gives it away.

if you aren’t actually the cartoon character you appear to be, you would be one of the more interesting people here to get to know in real life.

I believe some ‘weird’ stuff but I’m having trouble believing you.

If you are real then I guess I’m paying you a compliment!

Thurible

It’s the pretend pearl clutching that gives it away.
"Pretend" "pearl clutching"? Why do you feel like I'm lying or exaggerating on how I feel about this issue? Marriage is something beautiful between a man and a woman (I believe it is sacred) and the trust between those two isn't something that can or should be broken. By interefering with someone's fidelity they compromise the relationship between husband and wife. Lives could be destroyed by screwing around in such a manner.

if you aren’t actually the cartoon character you appear to be, you would be one of the more interesting people here to get to know in real life.

I'm not a "cartoon character", I say what I mean and I tend not to exaggerate. I occassionally joke around some but definitely not on this issue (you'd also know if I was joking, as my jokes are often bad puns or dad jokes).

I believe some ‘weird’ stuff but I’m having trouble believing you.

Why? I am having difficulty understanding what is so "cartoonish" and "pretend" about me and what I say.

If you are real then I guess I’m paying you a compliment!

I don't follow.

Weilthain

Banned
"Pretend" "pearl clutching"? Why do you feel like I'm lying or exaggerating on how I feel about this issue? Marriage is something beautiful between a man and a woman (I believe it is sacred) and the trust between those two isn't something that can or should be broken. By interefering with someone's fidelity they compromise the relationship between husband and wife. Lives could be destroyed by screwing around in such a manner.

I'm not a "cartoon character", I say what I mean and I tend not to exaggerate. I occassionally joke around some but definitely not on this issue (you'd also know if I was joking, as my jokes are often bad puns or dad jokes).

Why? I am having difficulty understanding what is so "cartoonish" and "pretend" about me and what I say.

I don't follow.

iYHlMaD.gif

Jon Neu

Banned
I'm really surprised to the amount of people who are offended and somehow angry.

I didn't expect such level of puritanism and moralistic preaching, really. I guess it's a cultural thing.

You may not owe anything to someone else's marriage. You are still intentionally participating in something that has the posibility of causing someone to commit suicide, or multiple murders. Go fap and stop being someone else's excuse to self destruct.

It's hard to believe that such an extreme and melodramatic scenario could happen, but I guess it's into the realm of possible outcomes.

I'm saying to you directly OP: I think you made this all up. Everything you've claimed makes more sense in a movie, book, or comic book instead of what happens in real life.

I'm curious; what makes you think this is all made up?

Everything you've claimed makes more sense in a movie, book, or comic book instead of what happens in real life.

I guess you have a very narrow and limited experience in your life if you think a married woman cheating on her husband it's something so extraordinary "it only happens in movies or comic books".

But I can understand how all of that sounds like fiction to you.

Honestly, I'm wondering if you're 12

You're desperately hoping that I'm 12 so you could have someone your age to chat with, eh?

Nice avatar, by the way.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to put this in a separate post even though I have one directly above...

Honestly, I'm wondering if you're 12 and are excited more about the fact that you have a thread that took off instead of a fictional woman.

ZckYrv8.gif

Heh you've never had coworkers that wanted to fuck you mate?

Last edited by a moderator:

DESTROYA

Nothing wrong with going out with a older mature woman, going out with a older mature married woman is what most people find wrong.
Not offended or angry but I’m a very loyal person and if you cross a certain line your on the shit list.....doing that would put you on it.
Do whatever you please but most things like this will end up not ending well .

Blade2.0

I don't follow.
If the trust can't be broken and it's sacred....why the fuck is it broken all the time😂😅. That's because your made up holy bond is just that. It's a contractual agreement between two monkeys, that's all my dude.

As for that 80% of women initialize the divorce that number isn't too far off the mark I found. This article says 70% initialize it but that break ups of non-marriage relationships are around the 50% mark for each gender. So, maybe it's linked with complacency? I've heard many times before during a divorce the guy be like "I thought our relationship was fine and then BAM!" Maybe dudes just get married and then don't put in the effort after a time. Haha. Either way I'm never getting married so I'm never getting divorced either /geniusmoves.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm really surprised to the amount of people who are offended and somehow angry.

I didn't expect such level of puritanism and moralistic preaching, really. I guess it's a cultural thing.
It's not a cultural thing. It's that a normal adult reads this and says to him or herself: "This is bullshit."

I'm curious; what makes you think this is all made up?
Because the way you describe your story and how real humans operate in the real world are polar opposites. The way you describe it happens in movies, books, or comic books.

I guess you have a very narrow and limited experience in your life if you think a married woman cheating on her husband it's something so extraordinary "it only happens in movies or comic books".
A married woman cheating on her husband is nothing out of the ordinary. It happens all the time. What doesn't happen all the time is how you describe it.

But I can understand how all of that sounds like fiction to you.
The way you describe it? Fuck yea it sounds like fiction.

You're desperately hoping that I'm 12 so you could have someone your age to chat with, eh?
I'm desperately hoping you're 12 because if you're an adult and spin that story thinking that people will buy it is concerning.

Nice avatar, by the way.
Thanks! Gotham City Impostors was one of my favorite games last gen!

Edit: I'm going to quote this again because I think it's hilarious.
I'm very smart, but at the same time, I'm very naive and innocent. Still, I know that some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection, it's their way to atract the male, I guess. But anyway, at first I just believed everything she shaid, she was a person opening her heart to me, why should I doubt her story? But of course, other (female) co-workers had her own opinions on her and they weren't good, and those persons knew her since years and years ago.

Last edited:

Valonquar

It's hard to believe that such an extreme and melodramatic scenario could happen, but I guess it's into the realm of possible outcomes.

I personally know someone that attempted suicide over their spouse's affair. They thought everything was fine in their marriage. It isn't melodramatic, it's a life wrecking event. More often than not, the person cheating is unhappy in the marraige, but too much of a coward to end things the difficult way. They see an affair as an easy way out / self destruct switch.

Jon Neu

Banned
It's not a cultural thing. It's that a normal adult reads this and says to him or herself: "This is bullshit."

Well, I wasn't talking about the crazy incels who think that extra marital affairs are stuff from movies.

Because the way you describe

You keep repeating this, but you fail to provide any meaningful argument as to why do you think that -your own autism isn't a valid one-.

The fact that you think this things can only happen in your very narrow and limited preconceptions already tell us all about your own insecurities.

But it's okay, I still love you.

I'm desperately hoping you're 12 because if you're an adult and spin that story thinking that people will buy it is concerning.

The more you talk, the more funny this gets; now with this amazing sample of ironic lack of self-awareness.

Most people in the thread had "buy it", probably because most people in the thread are experienced enough to know this kinds of things can happen.

You are one of the few exceptions and the only one who is obsessed to claim that everything is made up because you have some weird chip on your shoulder. Let me give you and advise: don't pursue a career in investigation.

Thanks! Gotham City Impostors was one of my favorite games last gen!

GothamCityImposters_FeaturedImage

I seriously think you need an adult in your life.

Give me your mommy's number
tenor.gif

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Well, I wasn't talking about the crazy incels who think that extra marital affairs are stuff from movies.
Neither was I. I'm specifically talking about your story.

You keep repeating this, but you fail to provide any meaningful argument as to why do you think that -your own autism isn't a valid one-.

The fact that you think this things can only happen in your very narrow and limited preconceptions already tell us all about your own insecurities.

But it's okay, I still love you.
Aww thanks! I love you too!

So just so I'm clear based on your original post. You have a 46 year old MILF (your words) and a 19 year old pining for your attention in an office setting and now they're getting catty with each other while you stoically watch them duke it out.

The more you talk, the more funny this gets; now with this amazing sample of ironic lack of self-awareness.

Most people in the thread had "buy it", probably because most people in the thread are experienced enough to know this kinds of things can happen.

You are one of the few exceptions and the only one who is obsessed to claim that everything is made up because you have some weird chip on your shoulder. Let me give you and advise: don't pursue a career in investigation.
I actually don't think that the majority of people in this thread buy what you're saying. Because a simple reading of your original post should make everyone know that it's bullshit.

GothamCityImposters_FeaturedImage

I seriously think you need an adult in your life.

Give me your mommy's number
tenor.gif
Did you seriously just try to make fun of me for having a videogame avatar for a game I like on a videogame forum?

Edit: I'm going to quote this again because I think it's hilarious.
I'm very smart, but at the same time, I'm very naive and innocent. Still, I know that some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection, it's their way to atract the male, I guess. But anyway, at first I just believed everything she shaid, she was a person opening her heart to me, why should I doubt her story? But of course, other (female) co-workers had her own opinions on her and they weren't good, and those persons knew her since years and years ago.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
More often than not, the person cheating is unhappy in the marraige, but too much of a coward to end things the difficult way. They see an affair as an easy way out / self destruct switch.

She basically married her husband for money, she was never truly happy to begin with.

Now she is getting older, like, really older. Her best years are behind her and she knows the next years can be really difficult for her, she's probably scared by how old she is becoming and thinks her beauty it's giving it's last kicks, so her entire perspective it's changing. She's running out of time.

But still, leaving everything she has, take that huge and arduous leap that is abandoning her entire life, isn't easy neither.

So I don't know how this is all going to end.

PD: I always loved Running Scared from Roy Orbison, now I'm realizing that I'm the villain of the song.

Jon Neu

Banned
Neither was I. I'm specifically talking about your story.

You're the world's greatest detective!

So just so I'm clear based on your original post. You have a 46 year old MILF (your words) and a 19 year old pining for your attention in an office setting and now they're getting catty with each other while you stoically watch them duke it out.

You're so good at being the world's greatest detective, you have even brilliantly deduced things I have never said, like the office setting (yikes) and how the Milf and the Redhead are getting catty with each other. While it's true that the Milf resents the Redhead because I told her the part when the Redhead asked me "what do you see in her?". The Milf, being the narcissistic woman that she is, didn't take that question too well and was really mad and even depressed (she probably thought they were friends).

But that happened months ago, the Redhead moved on with his life like instantly and the Milf was smart enough to not make a scene with a teenage girl. There's literally zero tension, it was clear to who I was interested in and the Redhead didn't cry for me or anything.

Did you seriously just try to make fun of me for having a videogame avatar for a game I like on a videogame forum?

Are you seriously trying to claim that a story is false based on your own made up bullshit?

Edit: I'm going to still ask you for your mommy's number. You need a father figure urgently and I'm disposed to sacrifice myself for your best interests.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Your the world's greatest detective!
I'm the world's greatest at being someone who thinks that an outlandish story is bullshit.

You're so good at being the world's greatest detective, you have even brilliantly deduced things I have never said, like the office setting (yikes) and how the Milf and the Redhead are getting catty with each other. While it's true that the Milf resents the Redhead because I told her the part when the Redhead asked me "what do you see in her?". The Milf, being the narcissistic woman that she is, didn't take that question too well and was really mad and even depressed (she probably thought they were friends).

But that happened months ago, the Redhead moved on with his life like instantly and the Milf was smart enough to not make a scene with a teenage girl. There's literally zero tension, it was clear to who I was interested in and the Redhead didn't cry for me or anything.
I want everyone that is reading this thread to read this part over and over.

Are you seriously trying to claim that a story is false based on your own made up bullshit?
I haven't made any claims in this thread other than I think that you're full of shit.
Edit: I'm going to still ask you for your mommy's number. You need a father figure urgently and I'm disposed to sacrifice myself for your best interests.

tenor.gif
Oh god, maybe I should give you my mom's number. You need some doting that only a grandmother can give and set you on the right path.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
Out of time for what? Kids? True love?

Both.

And you're going to provide her a new and happier life?

What's the end game here, or are you not concerned with that?

I can't give her the luxury life his husband can (not yet, at least).

Right now I'm not concerned with the endgame, otherwise I would not enjoy my current relationship with her.

Aha! I got you!

scooby-doo-unmasking-gif-4.gif

Damn it! I was going to invent a story about some married woman, put it in GAF and enjoy the ride. And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you, meddling kid!

Oh god, maybe I should give you my mom's number. You need some doting that only a grandmother can give and set you on the right path.

Wait, wait, your mommy so ugly she looks like a grandmother?

Damn son, you're dissapointing me. I can't hold interest for her anymore, I'm a shallow ass motherfucker. I can bang old people, but only if they are hot!

Just joking, give me her sweet sweet numbers and I would buy you a PS4 Pro

tenor.gif

Weilthain

Banned
Again, I am not a troll as I am serious, and you haven't established how I'm "trolling".
For me to explain literally to you why I think you are a troll, I would have to say things that, given the possibility that you are genuine, have a chance of hurting you personally, which I don’t want to do.

I guess if I had to, in a nice way , then I guess it’s because you sound like an alien trying to fit in with humans you don’t understand. Like from a comedy movie.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
scooby-doo-unmasking-gif-4.gif

Damn it! I was going to invent a story about some married woman, put it in GAF and enjoy the ride. And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you, meddling kid!
Wait, did you just put a fake quote from me? Oh this is fun.

My name is Jon Neu and I have a 46 MILF and a 19 year old redhead (I won't call her anything other than that) wanting me. Because I"m a man, I'm going to perpetuate this thread about how I'm the only one who has the mental faculties to make rational decisions while the two girls fight over me. It's going to be awesome when I decide who to date and watch the other self destruct with drugs and alcoholism because they are so destroyed that they couldn't be with me.

Wait, wait, your mommy so ugly she looks like a grandmother?

Damn son, you're dissapointing me. I can't hold interest for her anymore, I'm a shallow ass motherfucker. I can bang old people, but only if they are hot!

Just joking, give me her sweet sweet numbers and I would buy you a PS4 Pro

tenor.gif
I want everyone who has a passive interest in this thread to read this over and over. Yea, just like the other one.

Edit1: Fuck yea it was thoughtful Jon Neu Jon Neu . You're scrambling to just attack instead of giving us any details about this sorrid love triangle that you are so stoic and as a man are presiding over with an even sense of mind. I mean women want to be loved and protected right? You're the only one who can provide that for them.

Edit2: I'm going to quote this again because I think it's hilarious.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
For me to explain literally to you why I think you are a troll, I would have to say things that, given the possibility that you are genuine, have a chance of hurting you personally, which I don’t want to do.

I guess if I had to, in a nice way , then I guess it’s because you sound like an alien trying to fit in with humans you don’t understand. Like from a comedy movie.

he's an adherent catholic, it's not that hard to grasp

goof troop

Thurible

I promise you I am genuine and I don't understand how me being upset at the prospect of adultery makes me "cartoonish" or "pretend". Why would I lie about that and what about my words seem false? Do you think it is foolish of me to care, hence your usage of "troll"?

Tesseract

Banned
She basically married her husband for money, she was never truly happy to begin with.

Now she is getting older, like, really older. Her best years are behind her and she knows the next years can be really difficult for her, she's probably scared by how old she is becoming and thinks her beauty it's giving it's last kicks, so her entire perspective it's changing. She's running out of time.

But still, leaving everything she has, take that huge and arduous leap that is abandoning her entire life, isn't easy neither.

So I don't know how this is all going to end.

PD: I always loved Running Scared from Roy Orbison, now I'm realizing that I'm the villain of the song.

you aren't her man and don't get to decide any of this shit

i thought this was some weird performance art thread but if yer really banging a married woman, i hope this dude doesn't axe you in the face (tho you'd certainly deserve it)

Weilthain

Banned
I promise you I am genuine and I don't understand how me being upset at the prospect of adultery makes me "cartoonish" or "pretend". Why would I lie about that and what about my words seem false? Do you think it is foolish of me to care, hence your usage of "troll"?
God dammit now I think you’re trolling again

Thurible

God dammit now I think you’re trolling again
I feel like we are going in circles. I just want to know why you see me as joking/trolling on this serious subject when I am just being honest on how I feel about it. I want to know because it seems you aren't the only one here who thinks this but unlike the rest you don't seem outwardly hostile towards me. I want to be taken seriously and I am honestly offended by accusations of me "pretending" to care.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member

i thought this was some weird performance art thread but if yer really banging a married woman, i hope this dude doesn't axe you in the face (tho you'd certainly deserve it)
Hey now.

I think cheating is shitty and as someone who has been the man who had been the rightfully accused, I had no idea that she was married. It was uncomfortable and I think it was therapeutic to her husband when I immediately dismissed the relationship and walked out the door as they were yelling at each other.

I actually changed my number the next day. I was livid.

Tesseract

Banned
Hey now.

I think cheating is shitty and as someone who has been the man who had been the rightfully accused, I had no idea that she was married. It was uncomfortable and I think it was therapeutic to her husband when I immediately dismissed the relationship and walked out the door as they were yelling at each other.

I actually changed my number the next day. I was livid.

dude it's a completely different situation when you have no idea

all you can do is get the fuck outta there and hope nobody chainsaws your face off

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
I feel like we are going in circles. I just want to know why you see me as joking/trolling on this serious subject when I am just being honest on how I feel about it. I want to know because it seems you aren't the only one here who thinks this but unlike the rest you don't seem outwardly hostile towards me. I want to be taken seriously and I am honestly offended by accusations of me "pretending" to care.

It wasn’t your stance it was the “you guys said tits, and milf and thicc etc” comment.

it’s funny. You were funny. Yet deadly serious. It’s hilarious!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
dude it's a completely different situation when you have no idea

all you can do is get the fuck outta there and hope nobody chainsaws your face off
Indeed. I was honestly concered about my own well being. I gave the cliff notes, but what I experienced is enough to know that Jon Neu Jon Neu is full of shit.

Read everything he's written and his retorts to me and ask yourself if that's what a rational human being would act like unless it's in movies, books, or comic books.

Notice how instead of addressing my points he's gone after my mom and how he's implying that he wants to rape her.

Edit: I should note that my mom is pushing 80.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned

I've never said I have that power.

But her husband doesn't have that power neither.

I don't like serious ass threads, I prefer to have some bit of humour/crazyness, even when my heart is at stake.

Her husband it's not the most athletic human bean ever. I don't think he could axe me, maybe shoot me or pay other people to axe me.

But he doesn't know anything as far as I know. He probably doesn't know that I exist.

Edit: I should note that my mom is pushing 80.

giphy.gif

Tesseract

Banned
I've never said I have that power.

But her husband doesn't have that power neither.

I don't like serious ass threads, I prefer to have some bit of humour/crazyness, even when my heart is at stake.

Her husband it's not the most athletic human bean ever. I don't think he could axe me, maybe shoot me or pay other people to axe me.

But he doesn't know anything as far as I know. He probably doesn't know that I exist.

giphy.gif

godspeed cretin, don't get murdered

Thurible

It wasn’t your stance it was the “you guys said tits, and milf and thicc etc” comment.

it’s funny. You were funny. Yet deadly serious. It’s hilarious!
Ok, I guess I won't use those words next time. I was trying to say that the OP was sexually objectifying the women he is wrongly trying to court, but perhaps I should have just said "I don't like your very sexualized tone here".

Top Bottom