• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is she playing with me?

sdrawkcab

Banned
Yes, it is. 20% of all married Americans cheat on their spouses, with the rate being near 45% among those who divorced at least once but oh boy do people sure love to moralize about it.

Let me guess, you're Italian, Spanish or French? You can have two families and be elected President of France to say nothing of Silvio "Bunga Bunga" Berlusconi. People are more relaxed about those things in the Mediterranean countries, as long as you don't get caught.

I personally think she's bad news and you should run in the opposite direction. As a married man myself I appreciate that the lady's husband might have an entirely different perspective - you only know her side - but hey, it's your life.
I'm almost certain the numbers are higher...a lot higher.

sdrawkcab

Banned
I don't even know why you people are fighting this dude down. He's clearly deeply infatuated, clearly naive and inexperienced, clearly has his mind made up and is clearly an idiot.

You really think your words are going to penetrate such thick armor? Lol

Y'all are either happy to waste your breath, or just love giving your opinion on shit that matters now in your lives.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Today a girl eye fucked me so I told her she was being rude and I told her to bend over. She called her mom to join in.
7c5.jpg

Jon Neu

Banned
Yet you keep making excuses for her saying “she only married him for money” you honestly expect to trust a gold digger? She manipulated her own husband what makes you think she won’t do it to you

I'm not making excuses for her, I'm just explaining the situation.

And also, I don't think gold diggers are evil per se. I don't feel that a woman marrying a man because of his money is worst than a woman marrying a man for his looks.

How many divorces happen because a couple married when they were both in their peak, but then the man becomes an ugly ass lazy fat bald slob who doesn't even try anymore?

Selfishness is selfishness.

Either show proof this milf and redhead are real, or just admit you are lying

I don't have to prove anything to any of you.

The OP jerks off into a fleshlight while he types up this awful fanfiction. None of this is real.

I'm planning to sell the script to Kojima Productions.

You all are my beta testers. With emphasis on the beta part.

Blade2.0

I'm not making excuses for her, I'm just explaining the situation.

And also, I don't think gold diggers are evil per se. I don't feel that a woman marrying a man because of his money is worst than a woman marrying a man for his looks.

How many divorces happen because a couple married when they were both in their peak, but then the man becomes an ugly ass lazy fat bald slob who doesn't even try anymore?

Selfishness is selfishness.

I don't have to prove anything to any of you.

I'm planning to sell the script to Kojima Productions.

You all are my beta testers. With emphasis on the beta part.
Actually you do. You started the fucking thread. If you started a thread saying "I make 1 million dollars a day" you'd have to fucking prove it or not make posts that you are obviously lying in. So show us the receipts or we should delete this thread.

oagboghi2

Guys you can’t just take pictures of people and post them to GAF
Pretty sure you can actually

And I wouldn’t be asking this is his story wasn’t such obvious bullshit. You make a thread calling this woman everything short of a whore, but your morals prevent you from posting a pic?

Bullshit. Something is wrong here

Jon Neu

Banned
Actually you do. You started the fucking thread. If you started a thread saying "I make 1 million dollars a day" you'd have to fucking prove it or not make posts that you are obviously lying in. So show us the receipts or we should delete this thread.

And I wouldn’t be asking this is his story wasn’t such obvious bullshit. You make a thread calling this woman everything short of a whore, but your morals prevent you from posting a pic?

Shit, I don't have any other option then, I'm just obligated to share the photos with GAF or else you won't believe me, right?

You won people, here they are:

giphy.gif

oagboghi2

Shit, I don't have any other option then, I'm just obligated to share the photos with GAF or else you won't believe me, right?

You won people, here they are:

giphy.gif
I rest my case.

I would be more willing to believe you if you didn’t write about this woman like she was a character in a fan fiction.

Jon Neu

Banned
Why would a picture prove his story?

They don't care about proving the story, they just want to satisfy their morbid curiosity and are willing to blackmail me into sharing those sweet hot women pictures.

If I don't follow their demands, they are going to delete the thread or even worse: they are going to say that they -a group of complete nobodys in a videogame forum-, don't believe my story. And also call me names.

If they finally retort to that, I don't know how I will ever recover.

oagboghi2

Why would a picture prove his story?
It wouldn’t, but right now we are working with nothing but his ridiculous story.

If you want to believe this crap, go right ahead. To me, this screams obvious fake, and his response to anyone who points out how silly this story is isn’t helping his credibility either.
They don't care about proving the story, they just want to satisfy their morbid curiosity and are willing to blackmail me into sharing those sweet hot women pictures.

If I don't follow their demands, they are going to delete the thread or even worse: they are going to say that they -a group of complete nobodys in a videogame forum-, don't believe my story. And also call me names.

If they finally retort to that, I don't know how I will ever recover.
Tell me more about the inner working s of this womans mind, a woman that you totally didn’t make up.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
When I opened this thread, I thought that I would get basically 3 different type of responses:

1) Triggered people over the married thingy.
2) People laughing at me and my way of telling the story.
3) Sympathy over the suffering of a conflicted human bean who can't control they way he feels.

But I swear to God I would have never imagined the places this thread has gone.

And I have plenty of imagination, not in vain I have invented all of this crap just using it.

trololo-gif-5.gif

When I opened this thread, I thought that I would get basically 3 different type of responses:

1) Triggered people over the married thingy.
2) People laughing at me and my way of telling the story.
3) Sympathy over the suffering of a conflicted human bean who can't control they way he feels.

But I swear to God I would have never imagined the places this thread has gone.

And I have plenty of imagination, not in vain I have invented all of this crap just using it.

trololo-gif-5.gif
We all trying to knock some damn sense in you

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned

I mean for example, you cant just post a picture of a real person and say “this guy thinks he understands the universe by looking up, what a mong” then show an actual picture of their face without them having any idea a bunch of strangers are talking about them.

That would be taking things too far whether it’s technically allowed in the terms of NeoGAF. It’s wrong.

then again, I post pics of random people I just find in google all the time.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned

Where would he even get her photo from? FB? Where anyone here could do a reverse image search and find her? You're literally asking him to dox her.

Jon Neu

Banned
This thread has run its course and nothing we say matters anyway, shut it down and let the the boy live with his actions.

You know you can choose to not participate in the thread if you feel your say don't matter (you're onto something).

Melon

Banned
If you don't want to take anyone's advice seriously and just be like "lol y u so triggered???", then why did you title the thread with a question? That heavily implies you are looking for opinions and advice. So, really, you're just making yourself look pretty dumb by acting like you never wanted our advice in the first place. Just my final two cents as this thread has turned into pointless drivel at this point.

Jon Neu

Banned
If you don't want to take anyone's advice seriously and just be like "lol y u so triggered???", then why did you title the thread with a question? That heavily implies you are looking for opinions and advice. So, really, you're just making yourself look pretty dumb by acting like you never wanted our advice in the first place. Just my final two cents as this thread has turned into pointless drivel at this point.

If you actually read the thread carefully, I think you could see a pattern.

When someone says something without being a complete asshole, something that has some substance and is not a "you're an idiot, show me pics or didn't happen" pointless drivel, I actually respond to them arguing their points and giving my opinion in a respectful manner too.

But if you came to this thread demanding pics and insulting me, you should expect the same level of response back at you.

Jon Neu

Banned
theres a picture of her.
Google milf, click on pics, 3rd picture from the right.

btw how was the date Jon Neu Jon Neu ?

Smooth as silk.

I invited her to a coffee, then we took a walk through La rambla, she bought me a beautiful blue t-shirt with foxes on it, and then I invited her to lunch. I was just mesmerized by her beauty and her cheerful personality all the time we were there.

And old lady who we both know, saw us walking down La Rambla while we were arm in arm and with our faces almost touching each other. She keep looking at us surprised and smiling, and we just burst in laughs.

Then we both went to work, but at the middle of the way, I surprised her with a beautiful dark rose and then we kissed each other.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Smooth as silk.

I invited her to a coffee, then we took a walk through La rambla, she bought me a beautiful blue t-shirt with foxes on it, and then I invited her to lunch. I was just mesmerized by her beauty and her cheerful personality all the time we were there.

And old lady who we both know, saw us walking down La Rambla while we were arm in arm and with our faces almost touching each other. She keep looking at us surprised and smiling, and we just burst in laughs.

Then we both went to work, but at the middle of the way, I surprised her with a beautiful dark rose and then we kissed each other.
i dont understand why you wont close the deal already. why are you delaying this? what are you, a woman?

Top Bottom