• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is South Park: The Fractured but Whole coming to Nintendo Switch, or...

Easy mode: Port Fractured But Whole to Switch.
Hard mode: Create a new South Park game that is collection of mini games, taking advantage of two Joycons and HD Rumble, and creating a fun two to four player title for Switch.

tolkir

Stick of Truth port

SnIwFtR.gif

robotrock

Banned
I think the stick of truth on PS3 runs and looks just as good as it does on PC and PS4 so I guess I would totally play this on my Switch.

This will fill in the paper mario void

Do we really have to discuss this with every aaa game if a switch port is coming?
Lol, are you mad or something its getting games?

Its a good thing knowing this one is coming because with third parties and nintendo you never know.
It also has an official tweet and some guy from.the press below the tweet saying he knew about it some time ago but couldnt talk.

_Rob_

Chefs Luv Shack 2 would also be awesome just to see how Matt and Trey would splice together tons of classic Chef dialogue in to a full game.

Indeed, his whole "final" episode was hilarious.
I want to stick my balls inside your rectum, Kyle.

Chef: Kenny, how'd you like to sodomize my black ass?
Kyle: Chef! Chef, you need to get out of here before you get arrested, all right?
Chef: I specialize in your asshole, Kyle.

bman94

I honestly can't believe it wasn't announced already. Of all the Ubisoft properties, this is the one that wouldn't have to sacrifice anything to work on the Switch. Put this plus The Stick of Truth and you got some quality third party titles that will sell well on the Switch.

Lagamorph

Will need to import the American version to avoid European censorship. At least we can do that with a Nintendo console now.

Bluth54

Not only do we already have a thread for this, but it's just a reference to the episode where Cartman freezes himself while waiting for the Wii. The Switch just came out and there was just a big snow storm so I'm sure the person who runs the twitter though it was a perfect fit for current events.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Guys, it's probably just a reference to the famous Wii episode where Cartman decides to freeze himself, since there's a blizzard hitting the US right now. It's not a tease.

Top Bottom