• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a 2018 PoliGAF thead?

Elwainen

Id like to talk about our nation with my fellow gafers but I cant find one. Did the name get changed or has nobody created one yet? theres always lots to talk about and gaf is the most civil place.

mr2xxx

Banned
There isn’t enough people to support that yet. But feel free to post in various political threads here or start your own

natjjohn

Start one. There’s enough people and political stuff going on I think it’d be kept alive. May be wrong though!

Elwainen

wow did gaf really lose that many people? thats depressing. everything's all new and sparkly and theres nobody around to enjoy it. and yes, a kickass name is a must. i'll have to think on that

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
wow did gaf really lose that many people? thats depressing. everything's all new and sparkly and theres nobody around to enjoy it. and yes, a kickass name is a must. i'll have to think on that
PoliGAF was an absolute echo chamber and if you stepped foot in there with a dissenting opinion that even hinted at leaning to the right you got dogpiled on and were on an automatic one month vacation while everyone congratulated themselves.
In my opinion, a PoliGAF thread will have to do a lot of work to get people have the courage to step in there considering what it was like for the past 4 years.

PoliGAF was an absolute echo chamber and if you stepped foot in there with a dissenting opinion that even hinted at leaning to the right you got dogpiled on and were on an automatic one month vacation while everyone congratulated themselves.
In my opinion, a PoliGAF thread will have to do a lot of work to get people have the courage to step in there considering what it was like for the past 4 years.

Pretty much ResetERA.

Top Bottom