• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this how American millenials actually act

Kajigger

Millennial here can confirm folks in the northeast tend to act in a less extra version of this. Triggers are real lmao. Moved to the south a while ago dont see it here

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'd be classed as a Xennial, I grown-up in the analogue age, I didn't have a mobile phones and Internet didn't ref vec even exist when I was a child and teenager
but I'm tech Savvy It was simpler times and people didn't bitch and get offended by everything.
I'm too old to fit in with Millennials and too young to be Gen X
I'd say anyone born in the 90's fits the bill of a true millennial and that's a pretty a pretty spot on description

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Thank you.
Thanks for saying thanks.... I needed that instant gratification! Its been a bummer of a day Bruh. My hover board ran out of batteries on my way to get avocado toast at the whole foods. Then some old man yelled at me for bumping into him! how dare he! I was clearly looking at walking directions where to find free trade coffee on my phone. Old people are all responsible for my problems it seems. :geek:

Top Bottom