Is this the cutest puppy ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had labradors for most of my life, and it's hard to beat their puppy stage:

However, whatever breed this dog is, is definitely a contender:

On the flip side, I think the breed that ages best is the golden:

Goddamn they're handsome.
Yup, it really is hard to beat a Lab puppy when it comes to these threads.

Here's mine:

Benjamin

A little over 2 1/4 years old

After seeing all these pics I want a puppy so bad now.

Want to get Siberian husky for a while now but I think I am not ready for a dog yet, at least not husky since they are quite demanding and living in apartment I am not sure who that affect dogs compared to house and yard.

Here is a puppy picture of My amazing puppy Daisy:

Here is Daisy doing what she loves doing most, sleeping on her daddy

Here is a picture of Daisy trying to act innocent..she must have gotten food somewhere!

Here is the more recent and cute picture of Daisy

This thread makes me nostalgic....i took care of a puppy in my holidays once and that was one of the best things about it, even though the rest of the holidays were awesome. I miss that little guy, even though he's gotten really big now.

Don't get a dog based on puppy pics. They only look like that for a few months and grow fast.
Not to mention Puppy's look all sweet and cute but they are fucking wreaking balls. On fire non stop when they aren't sleeping. I went from a 12 year old dog that slept 23 hours a day to a 10 week old puppy and holy shit. It was a rude awaking. So many times I wanted to drown it in a bucket of water. lol. I love him now though.

No, far too fluffy and wet looking.

Easily the cutest!
When I was studying at NYU I had a husky puppy. I would walk with him at night around alphabet city ( where i lived)and the girls will run out of restaurants to pet the little dude. I can thank him for many many good nights.

When I was studying at NYU I had a husky puppy. I would walk with him at night around alphabet city ( where i lived)and the girls will run out of restaurants to pet the little dude. I can thank him for many many good nights.
Something a cat will never accomplish. Superior pet confirmed.

I am sorta necroing this thread, but I have feels, so I have to share.

Some of you know I had to put my dog Whedon down last month, and it was...very hard.

Today I was looking through an old photobucket account for wedding pics and found puppy pics of him. ALL MY FEELS YALL. I am a puddle of teary angst right now, so enjoy my favorite dog ever, Whedon:

I am going to go cry a bit and hug Badger.

Status
Not open for further replies.