• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the cutest puppy ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptastic

Gaf, Messi. Messi, Gaf

6D2d5.jpg

And yes, that's my ass she is sitting on.

DonMigs85

This is one of our Corgi's on the ride home the day we got him. His name is Max, he was maybe 4 months old here

pHmZm.jpg

And here's both of our Corgis together. Max on the left, Willie on the right. Max is about 9 months old, Willie is a year and a half.

31Q0d.jpg

Are these purebred Corgis? They look half-Sheltie

gimmmick

I've had labradors for most of my life, and it's hard to beat their puppy stage:

However, whatever breed this dog is, is definitely a contender:

On the flip side, I think the breed that ages best is the golden:

Goddamn they're handsome.

Yup, it really is hard to beat a Lab puppy when it comes to these threads.

Here's mine:

Benjamin

benjamin_puppy02.jpg

benjamin2010.jpg

benjamin02.jpg

benjamin01.jpg

A little over 2 1/4 years old

benjamin_2year.jpg

The Game

After seeing all these pics I want a puppy so bad now.

Siberian-Husky-Puppy-9.html

Want to get Siberian husky for a while now but I think I am not ready for a dog yet, at least not husky since they are quite demanding and living in apartment I am not sure who that affect dogs compared to house and yard.

Aylinato

Here is a puppy picture of My amazing puppy Daisy:
daisy.jpg

Here is Daisy doing what she loves doing most, sleeping on her daddy
Daisy_zpsb3faa74d.jpg

Here is a picture of Daisy trying to act innocent..she must have gotten food somewhere!
help_zpsf39baa8a.jpg

Here is the more recent and cute picture of Daisy

DaisyBeautiful_zpscbbc83fc.jpg

klausbert

This thread makes me nostalgic....i took care of a puppy in my holidays once and that was one of the best things about it, even though the rest of the holidays were awesome. I miss that little guy, even though he's gotten really big now.

Metaphoreus

This is semantics, and nothing more
My two mini Aussies, first as puppies, and then as slightly older puppies (10-ish months for the brown dog; 7-ish for the gray).

BYBoi.jpg

cUAA0.jpg

oBiBS.jpg

DonMigs85

The breeder says they were. He's a family friend too so I wouldn't doubt him, and we've seen the parents.

I see now, according to the Wikipedia article longhaired Corgis are called "Fluffies". It's considered a conformation fault for dog shows, but of course they still make great pets.

R2D4

Banned
Don't get a dog based on puppy pics. They only look like that for a few months and grow fast.

Not to mention Puppy's look all sweet and cute but they are fucking wreaking balls. On fire non stop when they aren't sleeping. I went from a 12 year old dog that slept 23 hours a day to a 10 week old puppy and holy shit. It was a rude awaking. So many times I wanted to drown it in a bucket of water. lol. I love him now though.

beast786

No, far too fluffy and wet looking.

tumblr_mea8aqcYbX1qi17z7o7_500.jpg

Easily the cutest!

When I was studying at NYU I had a husky puppy. I would walk with him at night around alphabet city ( where i lived)and the girls will run out of restaurants to pet the little dude. I can thank him for many many good nights.

DrBo42

When I was studying at NYU I had a husky puppy. I would walk with him at night around alphabet city ( where i lived)and the girls will run out of restaurants to pet the little dude. I can thank him for many many good nights.
Something a cat will never accomplish. Superior pet confirmed.

I see now, according to the Wikipedia article longhaired Corgis are called "Fluffies". It's considered a conformation fault for dog shows, but of course they still make great pets.

We did get them for really cheap ($100 each) so I figured they weren't going to be show dogs

I am sorta necroing this thread, but I have feels, so I have to share.

Some of you know I had to put my dog Whedon down last month, and it was...very hard.

Today I was looking through an old photobucket account for wedding pics and found puppy pics of him. ALL MY FEELS YALL. I am a puddle of teary angst right now, so enjoy my favorite dog ever, Whedon:

I am going to go cry a bit and hug Badger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom