• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the most annoying election period?

NecrosaroIII

Feb 2, 2020
www.weeabuds.com
This is strictly anecdotal, but I feel like I've gotten more election junk mail, spam calls and spam texts than any other election. Are there any numbers out there to back up this belief?

It's gotten out of hand. Leave me alone, I don't give a shit about politics.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
It's gotten out of hand. Leave me alone, I don't give a shit about politics.
It's too late. You now live in a world where you'll soon be forced to pick a side.

Ironically, if you want less politics, then only voting Republican/Trump is the way to save yourself. With Biden/Democrats, it gets worse.

Last edited:

Platinumstorm

Oct 19, 2011
In Colorado you're marked after you've submitted a vote, and you don't typically receive spam after that. I have only received things for state initiatives, the day I voted, a few text messages, and there are about 5 Biden Harris and zero Trump/Pence signs in my neighborhood, so it's not bad.

I think this year the worst thing is Facebook telling you to register to vote, and you cannot escape it.

TaySan

Dec 16, 2018
I already voted, but i get non stop texts reminding me to vote and it doesn't bother me at all. This year is the most important election of our lifetime possibly.

• LOL
Reactions: Grinchy and brap