• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this what we've come to, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot50Cal

Banned
A friend sent some photos he took my way and its just lowered my faith in humanity a bit more. I thought I'd share.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Why, why would someone do this to themselves?

yuna55

I think she's the Burger Queen.

Edit: Husband just reminded me that we have pics on our cell phones of someone driving their motorized scooter up to the drive-thru ATM, but she was just old, not fat. The scooter had hella flags all over it and she was wearing a helmet. Will post if I can find them.

Edit Edit:
IMG00115.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Is he/she giving the camera the finger in the last pic? :lol

to answer your question, I think some people are just so far-gone that they just don't care.

Dot50Cal

Banned
I'm pretty sure is flipping them off. My friend was in another car, so he doesn't know for sure. But it would be awesome if she was giving them "the fist".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This could've been slipped into the 'pictures that make you laugh' thread

Mobius 1

Count Dookkake said:
'...and a Diet Coke.'

If I worked at McDonalds and a fine lady like that ordered "2 Big Macs with extra everything... large! large fries, and 5 miniburgers", then went to complete the order with "and a Diet Coke please", I swear... I'd fill the cup with grease instead.

How's that for a diet drink?! huh?? Huh???

:lol :lol :lol

Ain't that America. Ice Cream, McDonalds, a Dollar store . . . and a fat lady in a Rascal wheelchair going through a drive-thru at Burger King .

(And you know she can walk, she is just too damn fat & lazy.)

Seriously . . . is anyone surprised this country is in so much trouble now?

1-D_FTW

The last picture is fantastic.

There's pictures from all kinds of angles. Can only imagine this woman ordering while your friend is laughing his ass off and racing to get into position for the next shot.

And it culminates in a glorious finale.

joelseph

We have come to stalking overweight individuals at fast food restaurants with our cell phone cameras so that online message boards can add even more insult through the deft use of photoshop. Great thread.

titiklabingapat said:
I'm surprised they let her order.

They won't serve people on foot, bicycles, scooters(vespas, etc) and motorcycles around here.
I think they serve walkers in the drive-thru whenever the store is closed for some restaurants. At least here, anyway.

joelseph said:
We have come to stalking overweight individuals at fast food restaurants with our cell phone cameras so that online message boards can add even more insult through the deft use of photoshop. Great thread.

:lol ah, internet.

I finally realised why they get a diet coke.

they don't care about sugar making them fat, they just have diabetes.

Truly a revelation for me right now.

Dot50Cal

Banned
joelseph said:
What a glorious time we live in. Now, if you are being an idiot in public, chances are that people will be there to capture it.

titiklabingapat said:
I'm surprised they let her order.

They won't serve people on foot, bicycles, scooters(vespas, etc) and motorcycles around here.
Friend says they we're arguing about it at the window :lol

joelseph said:

So do you prefer the Rascal or the Lark?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
"We"? Speak for yourself. I dont look anything like. I just spent and hour playing basketball in 85 degree weather on a hot ass blacktop court. I just sweat off about 10lbs I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom