• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

ISIS supporter Jeremy Corbyn laments the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and questions the US' account of events

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

Man he should just start waiving the ISIS flag around at this point. Not a good look for Labour, I wonder how long they will keep him as party leader.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Is this a case of international DTS (cannot praise anything Trump ordered even if it resulted in death of threat to whole world), or is this guy just that nuts in general???

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Is this a case of international DTS (cannot praise anything Trump ordered even if it resulted in death of threat to whole world), or is this guy just that nuts in general???
He's pretty much an islamist. He laid wreaths on the tombs or the terrorist masterminds behind the attack during the Munich Olympics, He was photographed alongside convicted terrorists, he called Hezbollah his "friends", he has driven the Labour party heavily into anti-semitism, so much so, that many of his subordinates quit the party.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
What was his comment with Bin Laden? Does anyone know?

He's pretty much an islamist. He laid wreaths on the tombs or the terrorist masterminds behind the attack during the Munich Olympics, He was photographed alongside convicted terrorists, he called Hezbollah his "friends", he has driven the Labour party heavily into anti-semitism, so much so, that many of his subordinates quit the party.
Has Omar on 2am speed dial.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
He'll win, just like Trudeau. Somehow everyone will overlook the demonstrable Islamist apologism just like they did the blackface and cucumber.

Has Omar on 2am speed dial.
Her current boy-toy better hope she never goes to Britain. Corbyn is her type.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Man he should just start waiving the ISIS flag around at this point. Not a good look for Labour, I wonder how long they will keep him as party leader.
The UK is having an election in one month.
This is how Corbyn wants to run his campaign?

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Self parody at this point.
For those on the outside. If I was actually living there, I'd be hard pressed to see the parody in a prominent member of parliament casting shade at successful operations to take out ISIS leaders, all while cheered on by people waiving a foreign flag.

Jmarshall

Mar 28, 2018
Corbyn isn't an ISIS supporter. He saves his support explicitly for Islamist organisations that are more preoccupied with destroying Israel.

......because he loves Jews?

• LOL
Reactions: zombrex and Ornlu

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Corbyns biggest crime is that of betrayal against the North.

Mining communities that were decimated by Thatcher are now Conservative supports and voters. It's comparable to the Christians siding with Satan. Utter madness.
The left is no longer the side of the working class. My vote will always follow where I perceive the interests of the working class to be aligned because I believe it to be the cultural and economic backbone of any nation (at our most recent election in Australia, I voted conservative for the first time ever). Wealthy elites pulling the strings cannot exist for any significant length of time without a similarly prosperous, but more distributed, lower class buttressing them. Unfortunately, the advent of high levels of global trade and immigration have provided an alternative lower class for the elites to target -- immigrants -- resulting in their betrayal of the native working class and the subsequent defection of the working class to conservative parties. 10 years ago I would've thought this to be a ludicrous proposition -- traditional unionists siding with traditional corporatists -- but in hindsight it makes sense. Make no mistake, the rise in identity politics has been pushed by traitorous leftist elites seeking to establish the immigrant class as their new political buttress. They're not helping anyone, least of all the immigrant class, because it is unsustainable in the long term.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Didn't the guy blow himself up because he was cornered by a dog? (Muslims hate dogs for some crazy reason).

But I am sure if the cops showed up and told him hands up he would of walked out nicely and been put in cuffs for sure.

DV27

Formerly 'Dan27'
Jun 14, 2010
There is zero chance Labour get a majority, and a small chance that he becomes PM.

The likelyhood is Conservatives being the largest party, with most likely a coalition with the Brexit party if they take some seats in the regions of England who do not vote Conservative who are pro-Leave.

Reactions: Sterling88

Kadayi

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Honestly, I'm not sure Corbyn quite comprehends the whole suicide vest thing. I dare say the US forces would have loved to apprehend him (I 've always thought it was a mistake to, kill Bin Ladin versus capture him), but it seems pretty clear that ABAB had no intention of surrendering, so what exactly do they do?

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Honestly, I'm not sure Corbyn quite comprehends the whole suicide vest thing. I dare say the US forces would have loved to apprehend him (I 've always thought it was a mistake to, kill Bin Ladin versus capture him), but it seems pretty clear that ABAB had no intention of surrendering, so what exactly do they do?
Why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt on something this well known?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
(I 've always thought it was a mistake to, kill Bin Ladin versus capture him)
Considering how in bed Bin Laden was with the establishment since the 80's, that is why they snuffed him I bet. If that day in question was the actually snuffing day.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Kadayi