Israel’s ambassador shocked over PFLP terrorist speech in Berlin

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Israel’s ambassador shocked over PFLP terrorist speech in Berlin

Israel’s ambassador to Germany, Jeremy Issacharoff, expressed shock on Wednesday over the scheduled talk of convicted PFLP terrorist Rasmea Odeh.

“We are shocked that a convicted Palestinian terrorist, who is personally responsible for the murder of two students in a supermarket, was invited to speak in Berlin,” Issacharoff was quoted as saying in the daily Berlin-based B.Z. newspaper. “Ironically [this is happening] in Berlin, a city that stands for tolerance and freedom and has now written the fight against antisemitism on the flags.”

Issacharoff reacted following press queries by The Jerusalem Post.

The diplomat, who has stressed that he likes to work behind closed doors, said: “We are certain that German society will draw a redline here and oppose the incitement to hatred.”

Odeh is slated speak at an event in Berlin on Friday, organized by a reportedly antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) alliance organization targeting Israel. Germany’s Interior Ministry run by the Christian Social Union politician Horst Seehofer, the Foreign Ministry and the Berlin State Senate all told the Post on Tuesday that they can’t intervene to stop Odeh’s visit to Berlin.

However, the Italian government stopped convicted PFLP terrorist Leila Khaled in 2017 from entering its territory, according to David Gerstman, who noted the denial of her entry on the website of The Tower.

For Odeh to travel to Germany, the German authorities in Jordan where she is based likely issued her a visa.

Khaled, who tours Europe to promote BDS, was involved in two plane hijackings.

Jun 20, 2018
Imagine how actual yazidi refugees feel when they meet their ISIS captors grocery shopping in germany, honestly the fucking german government despite thousands of warnings have been absolute useless and have done nothing (in fact they attacked the people warning) to stop infiltration and radicalization useless naive cdu fucks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45209868

Last edited:
May 20, 2007
Yo do you have daily antisemitism threads or what? That website you keep referencing prolly isn't doing you much good. The world may not be quite as hateful towards you as they like to portray.

Jun 20, 2018
then israel also commits acts of terror, occupying an entire nation and its people for over 60years now.
if we go by that bullshit standard then islam and muslims occupied countless christian nations to this very day and dont even get me started on terror attacks when in egypt again almost per routine a church is blown up with 100 dead christians. If you want israel to disappear than muslims have to leave lebanon, egypt among many, many others.
But of course thats not what this is about, israel is jewish and tiny compared to the rest of the formerly christian now muslim occupied middle east (everyone can play this game) and that is what bothers the more radical muslims, a jewish state.
They dont give a shit about the palestinians or any victims for that matter because muslims in israel are actually better treated than in any muslim country in the middle east and they dont speak up for the much larger number and scale of christian victims all over the middle east that get driven out by constant bullshit and terror, so all pretense of "omg poor victims" goes out of the window.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
if we go by that bullshit standard then islam and muslims occupied countless christian nations to this very day and dont even get me started on terror attacks when in egypt again almost per routine a church is blown up with 100 dead christians. If you want israel to disappear than muslims have to leave lebanon, egypt among many, many others.
But of course thats not what this is about, israel is jewish and tiny compared to the rest of the formerly christian now muslim occupied middle east (everyone can play this game) and that is what bothers the more radical muslims, a jewish state.
They dont give a shit about the palestinians or any victims for that matter because muslims in israel are actually better treated than in any muslim country in the middle east and they dont speak up for the much larger number and scale of christian victims all over the middle east that get driven out by constant bullshit and terror, so all pretense of "omg poor victims" goes out of the window.
not all Palestinians are muslims, about 10% are christians. this is the usual tactic of israelis calling Palestinians muslims to justify their occupation. the fact that they are muslim is just a coincidence. u have one group of people occupying another group.

Jun 20, 2018
u have one group of people occupying another group.
Agreed, yet you dont give shit as it happens all over the middle east to a insane scale against christians in several muslim majority countries, which means you dont really care about victims you only care what you can use as cheap bludgeon tool to go after Israel no matter the excuses you have to tell yourself and others.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
Agreed, yet you dont give shit as it happens all over the middle east to a insane scale against christians in several muslim majority countries, which means you dont really care about victims you only care what you can use as cheap bludgeon tool to go after Israel no matter the excuses you have to tell yourself and others.
its a weird argument to make. because christians in the ME are oppressed that somehow justifies Israels occupation of Palestine? its quite a reach.

Jun 20, 2018
its a weird argument to make. because christians in the ME are oppressed that somehow justifies Israels occupation of Palestine? its quite a reach.
Lol you trying to rewrite what i said is your issue there is no "justifies israel blablaba" because israel has done nothing wrong.
I said you imagine and swallow lies so you can attack Israel, all while you dont give a shit about the actual large scale oppressed groups of people in the middle east.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
Lol you trying to rewrite what i said is your issue there is no "justifies israel blablaba" because israel has done nothing wrong.
I said you imagine and swallow lies so you can attack Israel, all while you dont give a shit about the actual large scale oppressed groups of people in the middle east.
So Israel has done nothing wrong? You don't see a problem with the occupation? If thats the case we have nothing further to discuss.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Yo do you have daily antisemitism threads or what? That website you keep referencing prolly isn't doing you much good. The world may not be quite as hateful towards you as they like to portray.
That website is a major news organization and paper that has been around since the 1930's.

This is a topic that interests me of course, if you aren't interested you don't have to join the discussion and the thread will fade away to page 2 or 3.

And I post plenty of none antisemtism related threads as well.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Israel is pretty much one of the only country in the ME where the christian population is growing.

Do you know what the Christian population in Bethlehem was before Oslo and what it is today?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Looks like its been cancelled

A strongly worded statement from Richard Grenell, the US ambassador to Germany, caused the German government to cancel an event on Friday with a convicted Palestinian terrorist who murdered two Israeli students.

Grenell told The Jerusalem Post on Friday “It was the right decision. The Germans made the right decision.”
And FYI @TeamGhobad even if you are pro palestinian I don't see how you can defend Rasma and her involvment in PFLP and a SUPERMARKET bombing that killed 2 civilan students as well as a plane hijacking. PFLP is a desginated terrorist organization by the EU and US.

All though it is interesting that you don't deny her actions since most defenders try to pretend she was tortured by Israel and made a fake confession even though there are clips of her and her sister bragging about the attacks. But hey at least unlike Rasma who lied on her US immigration forms you admit she did these acts.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And how does this excuse the occupation?
The liberation of Judea and Samaria was because the Arabs refused to make peace and accept a Jewish state.

The Palestinians presently have autonomy with 98% of them coming under PA/Hamas rule. When the PA decides to negotiate face to face bilaterally and accept a peace offer (which will be less than what they want) the so called "occupation" will end.

Until the PA sits down and negotiate and accepts the final terms Israel will continue to defend itself and make sure its country is secure for all its citizens wether they are Jewish/Christian or Muslim.

Oct 15, 2018
The liberation of Judea and Samaria was because the Arabs refused to make peace and accept a Jewish state.

The Palestinians presently have autonomy with 98% of them coming under PA/Hamas rule. When the PA decides to negotiate face to face bilaterally and accept a peace offer (which will be less than what they want) the so called "occupation" will end.

Until the PA sits down and negotiate and accepts the final terms Israel will continue to defend itself and make sure its country is secure for all its citizens wether they are Jewish/Christian or Muslim.
The peace deal from Israel is a sham, its an atrocious deal that would leave the west bank sectioned off from each other with highways for Israelis only. Its obvious that no Palestinian would accept such a deal. No deal will ever be made until the westbank is liberated and israel packs up its settlements.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The peace deal from Israel is a sham, its an atrocious deal that would leave the west bank sectioned off from each other with highways for Israelis only. Its obvious that no Palestinian would accept such a deal. No deal will ever be made until the westbank is liberated and israel packs up its settlements.
Palestinians could of had a state in 47, between 49-67, and multiple times in the 90's to the 2000's. If they want to keep rejecting offers then they will never move forward. Sorry but thats reality when you live next to a nuclear power that has one of the best militaries in the world, a top notch economy and the 8th most powerful country in the world.

So the choice is sit down, negotiate and take the deal, or remain under so called "occupation". But we know that the status quo is what the Palestinians want.

Average life span of a Pal 76, average arab 71, average around the world 70
Average infant mortality rate 13 per 1000, Arab 27 per 1000, world 30 per 1000
Palestinians 63% happy with their education, the world 50%, US, Japan, Norway, Sweden all below 63%

When asked to rank their happines in a 2012 study, Palestinans were 3rd happies amongst Arabs, and 30th in the world. So If Palestinians are so happy of course they don't want to be left to Dictator Abbas or Terrorist Hamas to rule them alone.

Palestinians live better than the average Arab and better than many non-western peoples. They said so themselves that they were one of the happiest people in the Arab world and in the top % for the entire world. Why give up all the foreign aid money and the good live living next to Israel provides when you can lie about sham peace deals.

But the Palestinians can continue to try to liberate it, 70 years on and their stratgey has failed while Israel has become a top tier nation in the world. Maybe just maybe its time for them to change their stratgey of all or nothing and compromise so they can move forward, but that means then that they actually have to govern themselves and become an actual country.

Oct 15, 2018
using everything and the kitchen sink to defend a murderous racist apartheid regime and its occupation over a people., really makes me wonder what kind of person you are...
Either way thankfully neither of us get to make any decisions when it comes to this issue. I think people are fed up with israel's occupation the support and popularity of the BDS proves this. within the next coming decade I'm sure this issue will be solved in Palestine's favor.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
using everything and the kitchen sink to defend a murderous racist apartheid regime and its occupation over a people., really makes me wonder what kind of person you are...
Either way thankfully neither of us get to make any decisions when it comes to this issue. I think people are fed up with israel's occupation the support and popularity of the BDS proves this. within the next coming decade I'm sure this issue will be solved in Palestine's favor.
Exactly, Palestinians are apartheid (If you sell land to a jew you die or go to jail), murderous and racist and they continue to occupy land that was given to the Jews as per the League of Nations and the Mandate of Palestine that has never been overwritten. They can return back to Jordan where they were citizens up till 1988 and when in 1964 they renounced all claims to the West Bank anyways.

The support and popularity of BDS is based on off of antisemitism since the movement is about destorying the Jewish state, and only hurts Palestinians (500 of them lost their jobs at Sodastream) while the Jewish state has only become stronger since BDS started. But faux Palestinian supporters don't care that they put 500 Palestinians out of a job while they can sit on their high horse and pretend they are doing good. Just like how Rashida Tlaib uses WIX for her web page, an Israeli company. Or the dutch gentleman who did BDS protest on his scooter built in a Israeli Kibbuts. BDS are a bunch of hypocrits that will continue to use their tech made in Israel and watch Palestinians suffer while all they can accomplish is Lorde canceling a concert.

You can keep dreaming that the issue will be solved in the Palestinian favor. The more offers they reject and the longer they wait the smaller the land they will get becomes. If they would of accepted a Jewish state in 1947 they would have a state for 70 years, but they can keep rejecting Israel has only become stronger, even becoming the 4th country to go to the moon. But as soon as Israel lands its rover the Palestinians will claim they were at the moon first and Israel is settling and occupying the moon and they want half the moon based on 1967 moon borders LOL.

Palestinians have been on the losing side for 70 years, maybe just maybe its time to rething this failing stratgey and accept the Jewish state and move on from resistance and terror?

Oct 15, 2018
This is what a JDL agent looks like folks, completely delusional and very angry had a few runins with them over on sherdog in the mid 2000s.
Calls people anti-semitic for not supporting an apartheid occupation on Palestinians.
Boasts about a scooter being built in Israel.....wtf
Uses Israeli laws to justify an occupation as if those laws have any merit whatsoever. Ignores UN resolutions that clearly state Israel needs to leave the occupied territories.
And lastly calls all Palestinians terrorists.

U should wake up a bit pal, the world has changed, people are no longer going to tolerate your fascist state.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
This is what a JDL agent looks like folks, completely delusional and very angry had a few runins with them over on sherdog in the mid 2000s.
Calls people anti-semitic for not supporting an apartheid occupation on Palestinians.
Boasts about a scooter being built in Israel.....wtf
Uses Israeli laws to justify an occupation as if those laws have any merit whatsoever. Ignores UN resolutions that clearly state Israel needs to leave the occupied territories.
And lastly calls all Palestinians terrorists.

U should wake up a bit pal, the world has changed, people are no longer going to tolerate your fascist state.
To me, you're just a crazy person person spouting the same ol' terrorist-funded-and-conceived talking points that've become oh so popular the last decade.

May 20, 2007
That website is a major news organization and paper that has been around since the 1930's.

This is a topic that interests me of course, if you aren't interested you don't have to join the discussion and the thread will fade away to page 2 or 3.

And I post plenty of none antisemtism related threads as well.
Sure, it's absolutely a thing that's allowed. It just feels that every day you have a new thread about the subject and I can't help but feel that focusing on hatred is not going to be productive unless we are bringing answers to the table. Not that it's wrong to show that these actions exist, it's an extremely valid concern. Just that at a certain point I fear that instead of helping people understand the direness of this issue, it will desensitize them to it instead.

It is really frustrating because antisemitism is a real problem that nobody seems to have any good answers for. At the same time when the threads come daily it really removes the impact of each of them. I understand your fears and concerns but don't know if this is the best way of helping others understand them. Reading this thread reinforces this notion for me.

Apologies for the thread whining. It's a shitty thing to do in the best of conditions.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Thanks for making it obvious that you are a bigoted individual that supports an apartheid style occupation of an entire people.
No, you've confused my stance. I am firmly against PLO and Hamas in every conceivable way. I'd like everyone to live together in peace, not allow those organizations to kill every jew they can find.

Oct 15, 2018
No, you've confused my stance. I am firmly against PLO and Hamas in every conceivable way. I'd like everyone to live together in peace, not allow those organizations to kill every jew they can find.
its not about killing every jew they can find. has nothing to do with it. they RESIST an ongoing occupation of their land, you might find it crude but thats the reality of the occupation. the fact that you try to use anti-semitism to define their actions shows either you are completely clueless and a product of pro-israeli propaganda that has poisoned the west for decades or you are an actual member of said occupation.
In layman's terms, NO OCCUPATION, NO HAMAS.

EDIT: Here is a good documentary you can watch that shows the realities of the occupation, its actually made by jews in Israel so you can't really use the terrorism talking point here. give it a watch.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Sure, it's absolutely a thing that's allowed. It just feels that every day you have a new thread about the subject and I can't help but feel that focusing on hatred is not going to be productive unless we are bringing answers to the table. Not that it's wrong to show that these actions exist, it's an extremely valid concern. Just that at a certain point I fear that instead of helping people understand the direness of this issue, it will desensitize them to it instead.

It is really frustrating because antisemitism is a real problem that nobody seems to have any good answers for. At the same time when the threads come daily it really removes the impact of each of them. I understand your fears and concerns but don't know if this is the best way of helping others understand them. Reading this thread reinforces this notion for me.

Apologies for the thread whining. It's a shitty thing to do in the best of conditions.
I didn't feel this thread was much really about antisemtism and more about a convicted terrorist and immigration fraudster being able to speak in Germany. PFLP is a designated terrorist group by the EU and USA, and last I checked Germany is part of the EU. Its no different than those ISIS bride threads which could easily be said to be about antisemtism since ISIS hates Jews.

The thread kinda went of the rails with Israel talk because these things tend to happen, but the original article is like I said a terrorist designated group has one of their convicted terrorist speaking in Germany. If all of a sudden an ISIS terrorist was peaking in Germany I would make a thread about it too.

A message board will never convince anyone to change their minds. People who are dug in are dug in I don't expect anyone to all of a sudden become an Israel lover LOL. But I will share stories to give a view that the media generally doesn't shine a light on.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
its not about killing every jew they can find. has nothing to do with it. they RESIST an ongoing occupation of their land, you might find it crude but thats the reality of the occupation. the fact that you try to use anti-semitism to define their actions shows either you are completely clueless and a product of pro-israeli propaganda that has poisoned the west for decades or you are an actual member of said occupation.
In layman's terms, NO OCCUPATION, NO HAMAS.

EDIT: Here is a good documentary you can watch that shows the realities of the occupation, its actually made by jews in Israel so you can't really use the terrorism talking point here. give it a watch.

LOL.

You guys are a broken record, I heart his same BS before 2005 and now you just move the goal posts.

What happened after Israel disengaged from Gaza and pulled out all its settlers and troops? Oh thats right HAMAS threw Fatah members off roofs and took over GAZA. And from there they began firing rockets, building tunnels, and kidnapping Israeli's. They turned Gaza into a hell hole when it could of been the Monaco of the Middle East. But thats what Islamic extremist terrorist groups do.

So you can stop with this nonsense of no occupation blah blah blah. Israel already tried that and nothing has changed. And I am sure you will prove my point even further by blaming the blockade or how Israel "controls" what goes into Gaza etc... Just non stop excuses for Palestinians to continue terrorizing Israel and trying for their goal of 48 borders. Come up with something new that actual can give a reason for Israel to finally stop having to babysit the Palestinians so they can live in peace and not have to send every single one of their youth into the army to fight these stupid wars.

And if things are so horrible why did the Palestinians themselves rank themselves as the 3rd most happy people in the Arab world and 30th in the world overall? Thats only 19 places lower than Israel?

Once Palestinians stop with their terror there will be no reason for the security measures, for checkpoints for any of that. The Palestinians only have themselves to blame. Go speak to an Israeli who is in their 50's or 60's and they will tell you before Oslo and before the PLO Jews would travel to Arab areas, and Arabs would travel to Jewish areas no problem and outside of major flash points there were practically no checkpoints or walls at all. Hmm wonder what happened? Ya imagine the USA letting Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qeda into New York, thats what Rabin and Slick Willy did.

Oct 15, 2018
Its unfortunate that facts sound like a broken record. it might sound that way because the occupation is still ongoing. You still haven't justified Israel's occupation of Palestine, because its pretty obvious you can't, nobody can defend a racist fascist military occupation.
Facts are that even Israelis inside Israel want an end to the occupation. The women in black annually march in the 10s of thousands calling for an end to the occupation, of course the western media never report on it. You are on the losing end of this conflict, you can either go quietly or you can go crying and kicking and calling everyone an anti-semite, cause frankly thats the only defense you have.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Its unfortunate that facts sound like a broken record. it might sound that way because the occupation is still ongoing. You still haven't justified Israel's occupation of Palestine, because its pretty obvious you can't, nobody can defend a racist fascist military occupation.
Facts are that even Israelis inside Israel want an end to the occupation. The women in black annually march in the 10s of thousands calling for an end to the occupation, of course the western media never report on it. You are on the losing end of this conflict, you can either go quietly or you can go crying and kicking and calling everyone an anti-semite, cause frankly thats the only defense you have.
The Justification is the constant terror. The Allies occupied Germany for 40 years. How long has Tibet been occupied? Northern Cyprus? Turkey's occupying Afrin right now and stealing olive trees and sending settlers. Once the violence stops there will be peace. And I 100% agree people in Israel want to end the occupation and so do people who are pro-Israel. No one wants to babysit the Palestinians for eternity. If they stop their violence everyone can live together in peace with no checkpoints or anything. Israel made peace with Jordan and Egypt and even gave back the Sinai, which is bigger than the Judea and Samaria.

How is Israel on the losing end of the conflict? Its the Palestinians on the losing end. Are you that blind to see that the last 70 years of their choice of rejecting a Jewish state has lead them to this. Compare what they could of had in 1947 to today and tell me Israel is on the losing end. Israel the 8th most powerful country in the world, with a GDP higher than Japan, thats going to be one of only 4 countries in the world to go to the moon, and most likely you are posting this from a product developed in Israel, is on the losing end? Thats the problem faux Palestinian supporters can't see the reailty and the facts, if you think Israel is losing then I don't know what to tell you. Israel lost big time when Trump moved the Embassy, while the Palestinians are winning when the US has basically cut 1 billion in aid to them. Wake up.

And I don't think I once called YOU an antisemite. Misinformed and guided by prejudice and falsehoods surely but I don't know if you hate or like Jews. What we do know though is that Hamas is an antisemetic islamic facist extremist organization, while Fatah is an antisemetic dictatorship. We do know that the Palestinians fly Swastikas, name school's after Nazi war criminals, praise Hitler, and the Mufti of Palestine was a favored guest of Hitler and trained Bosnian Muslim SS soldiers.

May 20, 2007
I didn't feel this thread was much really about antisemtism and more about a convicted terrorist and immigration fraudster being able to speak in Germany. PFLP is a designated terrorist group by the EU and USA, and last I checked Germany is part of the EU. Its no different than those ISIS bride threads which could easily be said to be about antisemtism since ISIS hates Jews.

The thread kinda went of the rails with Israel talk because these things tend to happen, but the original article is like I said a terrorist designated group has one of their convicted terrorist speaking in Germany. If all of a sudden an ISIS terrorist was peaking in Germany I would make a thread about it too.

A message board will never convince anyone to change their minds. People who are dug in are dug in I don't expect anyone to all of a sudden become an Israel lover LOL. But I will share stories to give a view that the media generally doesn't shine a light on.
I can understand the need to highlight stories that many others look over, though if you've never learned anything from a message board I kinda feel bad for you. That said, if that is your perspective I feel I understand where you're coming from more thoroughly.

Once again, apologies for the thread shitting. Hearing so much negativity about a specific subject with no answers in sight just reminds me of groups I used to spend a lot of time with and rather not think about but that is my problem and not yours.

Oct 15, 2018
As i expected a bunch of non related issues brought up, with no justification of the occupation of Palestine.
You can call the Palestinians terrorists (which is racist btw) all you want, but the 90s are over. Its becoming harder and harder for JDL agents like you to justify a racist apartheid occupation in 2019. You are on the losing end of this conflict if you think public opinion hasn't changed.
Now prepare me another wall of text of bullshit about something unrelated.

Jul 11, 2018
time will tell. as far as public opinion goes, most people are against the occupation.
Time will tell? Sounds like wishful thinking. You can say that about anything, but it sure doesn't look good for Hamas or the PLO.

Public opinion is of the lowest importance compared to the safety of citizens, but I guess PR is the area your type loves to toil in.

Oct 15, 2018
Your followers on twitter are not representative of public opinion.
neither are yours.

Time will tell? Sounds like wishful thinking. You can say that about anything, but it sure doesn't look good for Hamas or the PLO.

Public opinion is of the lowest importance compared to the safety of citizens, but I guess PR is the area your type loves to toil in.
public opinion usually transcends into real politics, google the apartheid regime as an example.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
Never claimed I speak for the majority. You did with : "most people are"
there are countless sources that show support for israel is waining in the western world. outside of the west israel basically has no support.
i would be more than willing to link sources but a simple google search and u can find them on your own. if you think people are going to be more receptive of a military apartheid occupation as time goes by you're absolutely delusional.

Jan 27, 2018
I honestly feel bad for Palestinian children who keep getting brainwashed with hatred and the palestinian people for enduring the conflict to serve some higher religious purpose about some holy Land written in some ridiculous book. Just think of how many Israeli and Palestinian lives could be saved if people didn't have a religious stick up their ass about some holy Land and a god that exists in fiction.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
there are countless sources that show support for israel is waining in the western world. outside of the west israel basically has no support.
i would be more than willing to link sources but a simple google search and u can find them on your own. if you think people are going to be more receptive of a military apartheid occupation as time goes by you're absolutely delusional.
Public opinion doesn't matter when you have Nukes, one of the strongest armies in the world and a power economy, ask China, Pakistan/India.

Here is the thing you have not once posted that you condemn Palestinian terrorism, or want peace or want to see both peoples live side by side in a normal manner. So the only thing I can take from reading what you write is that you don't care about peace at all and are just another faux Palestinian supporter.

Israel and its supporters do not want Gaza back and they do not want to continue babysitting the Palestinians in J&S, but yet again another murder today in Israel while the Palestinians give out sweets to celebrate.

Its time for the Palestinians to stop living in the past and move towards the future, stop their violence and sit down and negotiate the terms of their surrender and end the conflict.

And you have to stop with this apartheid lie there is no apartheid in Israel.