• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It begins: E3 signage appearing in LA [Update: Lots Of Pictures In OP]

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I guess this can be a catch-all thread for all E3 billboards/signs going up in the next few days

From geoffkeighley's twitter

SOGgz.jpg

Ratsofatsorat said:
All done:

thechemist said:

Lakitu said:
K7xMn.jpg

KSyf3.jpg

Posted in the Microsoft E3 rumour thread by TheOddOne
thewesker said:
Wario64 said:
From shipwreck's twitter

6vkE0.jpg
Anastacio said:
New photos, courtesy of Pixel.tv:

Dead Island on the big screens.
8w19q.jpg

odbjB.jpg

ep1hF.jpg

Zombieees.
m3X61.jpg
Sn4ke_911 said:
CruxisMana said:
Kotaku has a load of images up, although most are just different angles of the same things.

Hadn't seen this Final Fantasy XIII-2 banner yet though;

v4h4L.jpg
cjelly said:
Stolen from Xbox UK Facebook.

Bodycount exists! And it got some stairs. I guess it's THQ's work, not Codemasters. :p

5801688982_b672e55ca2_b.jpg

5801689344_fceebbe915_b.jpg

5801134437_ea351ca01f_b.jpg

5801689600_de1c9ff5b3_b.jpg

e3pic94kn6q.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
This is probably my favorite part of preE3... seeing all the signage... except this year I'll actually get to see it in person.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Kagari said:
This is probably my favorite part of preE3... seeing all the signage... except this year I'll actually get to see it in person.
Lucky.

That sign looks extremely great and not even half of it is done yet. I demand a pic of it when it's finished.

Phenomic

If I recall correctly this was where Square put the FF13 sign pretty similar to this last year.

Is this hotel or whatever it is like right next to the Convention Center?

ferr

Phenomic said:
If I recall correctly this was where Square put the FF13 sign pretty similar to this last year.

Ya
final-fantasy-xiii-e3-posters-building-sized.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Phenomic said:

If I recall, there was nothing on the side of this building (Hotel Figueroa, it's in LA Noire) last year so it's neat to see it return.

AAK

ferr said:
Ya
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/final-fantasy-xiii-e3-posters-building-sized.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wait a sec... that has the 360 sign on it... How come nobody noticed it? The MS conference suprise could have been seen beforehand. Internet nerds failed me!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AAK said:
Wait a sec... that has the 360 sign on it... How come nobody noticed it? The MS conference suprise could have been seen beforehand. Internet nerds failed me!

Wasn't it already X360 bound at that time?

btkadams

AAK said:
that happened at the conference in 2008, not 2009. didn't it?

bengraven

Just noticed they're covering up Chinatown Wars with Final Fantasy XIII.

Anyone know why? (was there last year and stayed up all year round, etc)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Neiteio said:
To think, there were people with hotel rooms inside Vanille's boob.

That's a cute, curious, most nipply thing.

I feel sorry for the ones living in her brain.

Top Bottom