• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It only took 6 months living in CA for my wife to get red-pilled

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
So she is from China and I knew she hated Donald Trump. I try not to talk about politics with her but she reads news on Wechat already and I guess sometimes she sees local news of what's happening in California.

Just the other day she suddenly asked me she heard that they were going to give reparations to black people in CA and if I knew about it. I didn't really say much but she went ahead and started going on about how these politicians and Democrats are just "using" black people. 💊

I still think she hates Trump, though. But at least these days she thinks that he is going to win anyway.

Kreios

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
When I talk to chinese people, I expect them to not like trump. But I just tell them that “he is doing what is best for his country, and that is the right thing to do, isn’t it?” Seems to at least even the ground. They understand patriotism if you frame it correctly

Last edited:

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
Nobody alive today had black slaves so why the fuck should we have to pay for the mistakes of our forefathers.
Whose forefathers? I can trace all of my relatives arriving here post 1865. Every single one. My family, at least in the USA, had absolutely nothing to do with slavery, not a thing. The same is true for the vast majority of people in the US today, and it is also true for the vast majority of people with ancestors here pre-1865.

What I said above was a joke, but yea, what the fuck does California have to do with slavery? it's just white guilt crying.

Last edited:

Kreios

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
ya my lady red pilled about 6 months ago... its a difficult homelife. ive thought about blocking twitter at the router.
twitter is straight up poison and an overall waste of time
Whose forefathers? I can trace all of my relatives arriving here post 1865. Every single one. My family, at least in the USA, had absolutely nothing to do with slavery, not a thing. The same is true for the vast majority of people in the US today, and it is also true for the vast majority of people with ancestors here pre-1865.

What I said above was a joke, but yea, what the fuck does California have to do with slavery? it's just white guilt crying.
Well it became a state in 1850, lincoln died in 1865. So not much...

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Here is the truth about reperations.

After the civil war, the idea was floated and agreed upon for 40 acres and a mule. Now contrarty to popular belief this didn't literally mean give all black people a mule and 40 acres. It mean to take land from slave owners and give it to freed blacks to create their own independent segregated black area. Yes this was the plan. Only blacks could live and go there.

Lincoln was assinated by the original anarchist (and beautiful model) and thus Andrew Jackson came on board and tore up the plan to appease the south.

Andrew Jackson was a Democrat.

So if anyone owes anyone reperations its the Democrat party. They are the ones that cancelled reparations when they made the most sense (directly at the end of slavery when slavers and slaves were actually still alive).

So the Democrat party should pay out of pocket for the damage they caused. They are the ones that carry the debt of slavery and they are the ones who should pay that debt.

Joe Bizzle raised 300 Million in August instead of wasting it on a go nowhere campaign he should give it to ADOS. Bill, Hillary and Obama should give up their fortunes they made from the Democrat party and give it as reparations.

The north and republicans already did give reparations, it was the blood and lives they shed to fight the civil war and ending slavery. If Jackson didn't screw up the 40 acres plan the reparations would have been paid. As a Jew I don't ask for reparations from the allies for the holocaust they fought to free the camps, the paid enough.

Last edited:

OutRun88

Jun 12, 2020
We appreciate you using up your precious CA power to let us know.

Seeing significant others, friends, and even acquaintances red-pill helps a person sleep at night knowing there is hope.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Leftist white guilt. Also, wanting to buy votes and keep people dependent with government handouts and programs.
Also a great laundering / embezzlement system, like most of these asinine programs that cost the taxpayer more than they shell out in the end.

Reactions: Zefah

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
Here is the truth about reperations.

After the civil war, the idea was floated and agreed upon for 40 acres and a mule. Now contrarty to popular belief this didn't literally mean give all black people a mule and 40 acres. It mean to take land from slave owners and give it to freed blacks to create their own independent segregated black area. Yes this was the plan. Only blacks could live and go there.

Lincoln was assinated by the original anarchist (and beautiful model) and thus Andrew Jackson came on board and tore up the plan to appease the south.

Andrew Jackson was a Democrat.

So if anyone owes anyone reperations its the Democrat party. They are the ones that cancelled reparations when they made the most sense (directly at the end of slavery when slavers and slaves were actually still alive).

So the Democrat party should pay out of pocket for the damage they caused. They are the ones that carry the debt of slavery and they are the ones who should pay that debt.

Joe Bizzle raised 300 Million in August instead of wasting it on a go nowhere campaign he should give it to ADOS. Bill, Hillary and Obama should give up their fortunes they made from the Democrat party and give it as reparations.

The north and republicans already did give reparations, it was the blood and lives they shed to fight the civil war and ending slavery. If Jackson didn't screw up the 40 acres plan the reparations would have been paid. As a Jew I don't ask for reparations from the allies for the holocaust they fought to free the camps, the paid enough.

Assuming you made a typo there and meant Andrew Johnson?

///PATRIOT

Aug 30, 2016
I wonder if reparations advocates has ever thought that black African who sold slaves to American, they also own reparations too.

Reactions: Cycom

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
Any partner that is in the heart of blue politics, and doesn't see the light, you need to get rid of asap. No matter how good everything else is (even though it can't be)

Reactions: pramod

Kreios

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
Why does chinese people doesn't like Trump? I am a pure Hong Kongian chinese and i like trump's policy. I don't necessary like him for his beavior but i like his political policy
Mainland chinese don't like him because of the trade war, south china sea, and always saying "chinese virus," even though it started in Wuhan

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I know several people with about 10 redpills in their mouth and still trying to spew TDS.

Bringing up peace deals literally makes them angry enough to pull a 'I don't want to talk about this anymore'.
That cognitive dissonance battling it out.

Kreios

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
I know several people with about 10 redpills in their mouth and still trying to spew TDS.

Bringing up peace deals literally makes them angry enough to pull a 'I don't want to talk about this anymore'.
He’s a nazi! A peaceful nazi!

Cleared_Hot

Feb 25, 2018
My wife got red pill a few years ago when she had to work a detail down on the Mexican border. My wife's a law enforcement officer for a three letter agency. She got asked to join a detail down on the border to help with the problem that was growing with illegal crossings. At the time according to the media you would have believed that it was not a crisis Donald Trump was lying experts agreed that walls don't work and Trump was racist. Well at least that's pretty much how my wife used to be. Well let's just say after about 2 or 3 months when she was there she came back completely red-pilled. daily basis the things she was seeing and learning and dealing with was absolutely everything Trump was saying was happening and the border patrol agents themselves were saying was happening and we knew the media was completely fucking lying about it. She's a republican now.

The pictures she was sending me every day was crazy. Caravan after caravan. And it's all bs asylum seekers who were trained and knew exactly what to say and do.

Last edited:

Greedings

May 23, 2016
These threads always make me laugh a little.
There would be so many more red-pilled people If they left their home town. Go see what’s actually happening in places, hell, even in certain areas of your own city, you know, the places where youre normal too scared to go. Everyone is so in their own bubble.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
These threads always make me laugh a little.
There would be so many more red-pilled people If they left their home town. Go see what’s actually happening in places, hell, even in certain areas of your own city, you know, the places where youre normal too scared to go. Everyone is so in their own bubble.
No, I'm australian but I don't have to travel to be red-pilled.
A month or so back we were talking in the Men Shed after the work had completed and we had the sit down and cuppa.
Talk went to BLM and ANTIFA destroying statues.
I said, what if these fuckers come here and deface our WW1 and WW2 rememberance park?
(We are only about ~2000 people in this town so I guess we are rural.)
You could hear pin drop. Temperature dropped by atleast 40 degrees and everything was silent.
Then one guy, very slowly and very seriously says:
"That would not happen. They would all be dead."

That is rural community support for this shit.
I have no reason to believe that the response in say Oakdale California will be any different if they make a wrong turn while driving to the next riot location.

Last edited:
  • Fire

The Pleasure

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
My wife got red pill a few years ago when she had to work a detail down on the Mexican border. My wife's a law enforcement officer for a three letter agency. She got asked to join a detail down on the border to help with the problem that was growing with illegal crossings. At the time according to the media you would have believed that it was not a crisis Donald Trump was lying experts agreed that walls don't work and Trump was racist. Well at least that's pretty much how my wife used to be. Well let's just say after about 2 or 3 months when she was there she came back completely red-pilled. daily basis the things she was seeing and learning and dealing with was absolutely everything Trump was saying was happening and the border patrol agents themselves were saying was happening and we knew the media was completely fucking lying about it. She's a republican now.

The pictures she was sending me every day was crazy. Caravan after caravan. And it's all bs asylum seekers who were trained and knew exactly what to say and do.
Was this your wife?

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Just want to make an update to this. Yesterday my wife said something even more mind blowing. Out of nowhere she asks me "do you think Trump will win?"

I said I have no idea. Then she goes on to tell me that while she still really dislikes his personality and that he hasn't done much to stop the spread of Covid, she doesn't really disagree with most of his policies. When I heard this I was shocked. Just a few months ago she didn't even want to hear me mention Trump at all. I wonder what she has been reading to change her this much?

Reactions: squallheart

pennythots

May 14, 2019
Just want to make an update to this. Yesterday my wife said something even more mind blowing. Out of nowhere she asks me "do you think Trump will win?"

I said I have no idea. Then she goes on to tell me that while she still really dislikes his personality and that he hasn't done much to stop the spread of Covid, she doesn't really disagree with most of his policies. When I heard this I was shocked. Just a few months ago she didn't even want to hear me mention Trump at all. I wonder what she has been reading to change her this much?
resetera.com

squallheart

Dec 16, 2013

Probably read my blog. Noticing Trump-sempai. XD

On another note, I've stayed in the middle but my sis would accuse me of being a trump supporter 2 months back and I would reply im just stating facts and information. Fast forward until recently now she hates the left and thinks they are ridiculous and discusses trumps policies more favorably. I believed she has been red pilled and we both wonder wtf is California thinking.