• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It seems to me that I have to educate you [the difference between FAT AND OBESE] [free lesson 2]

Are you satisfied with this course and did you learn something?

• yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I feel my last lesson was somewhat succeseful. But now I feel that have to educate you on a different matter.
So I hope you saw my past lecture, it's a prerequisite to this one. This is a bit of an advanced class.
Check the previous lesson here
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/it-s...ween-fat-and-thicc-girls-free-course.1527621/
So kids of Neogaf, today I will teach you the very important difference between fat and obese. And there is a difference. A big difference.
So let's define what the two terms mean before getting into the lecture.

FAT- This person has a weight problem and has excess mass. It's a fine line between chubby and fat but it is a line. [see previous lecture]
OBESE- Obese person is a person that crossed the line of fat. It's more then being fat. Being obese is when you have large sacks of fat hanging off your body.

So, the lecture begins. There's an old saying, "a picture says a thousand words" and we'll go by that saying in this lecture. The best way for you to learn, is to learn from looking at the pictures.
So, you can begin looking. I hope you'll learn something.

VGQBRQu.jpg

59E4nj1.jpg

bFzQVNz.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the lecture and hopefully, you learned something. Please note that we're not body shaming anyone, it's okay to be fat or obese, pictures used in the lesson are just for educational purposes.
If you were satisfied with the lesson provided here, please express so in the poll.

Last edited:

V2Tommy

Important lesson was shown there. The difference between chubby and fat. Now we're going one step further and delving deeper.

I am against both body shaming and body worship. Mix in personal opinions and internet anonymity, and you have yourself a thread of toxic proportions. That being said... I can't wait to see what happens!

If I need to pay a lot of money on top of my airplane ticket to get some 10 kg of extra luggage on board, I think those fat fucks that weigh 60 kg more than me should pay that as well according to their extra weight.
That actually is a very good idea. I'm all up for this.

GymWolf

If I need to pay a lot of money on top of my airplane ticket to get some 10 kg of extra luggage on board, I think those fat fucks that weigh 60 kg more than me should pay that as well according to their extra weight.
If i not mistake, some company make you pay double if you are gigantic.

Also the chicks in the first post looks all fqt as fuck to me, no thick there...

keraj37

Weight problems are all easily overcome, the only thing needed is discipline.
Some have it more difficult for their body keeps fat for good, some have easier with great metabolism.

But first world citizens are very guilty of their obesity for luck of discipline and simply put gluttony.

Being fat/thick/obesse - you name it- is not okay. You need to do something about it. How about diet and practice?

LordKasual

Banned
Fat v. Obese
Thicc v. Fat

Every single woman in this thread is clinically obese.

So allow me to educate YOU. Everyone pay attention please:

This is what you would call clinically "overweight", depending on your preference "FAT" if you're a stickler..... but this is what alot of people these days would call "thick" for some reason. This is a bit of a stretch. She's most certainly still attractive, but she is not "thicc".

But honestly this is more or less an average weight american woman.

She's got weight on her body, but not enough to lose her aesthetic shape for it. Very nice. Now, as you can see here:

Also, an "overweight" woman, depending entirely on your preference. Her BMI PROBABLY honestly isn't much different from the previous woman....the only difference is honestly probably just unflattering camera angles, and choice of clothing. Also, decidedly not "thicc".

But i'm honestly pretty sure that if she threw on some non-exercise clothing and ditched the sports bra, you'd be surprised how much different she'd look.

And now for the real education, you noobs :

SURPRISE! This is "Thicc".

Please, pay close attention to how she's able to fill out her dress while ALSO barely having any noticable body fat on her. She's got all the aesthetic points of a fat-based "thiccness" covered, without the drawback of...well, the fat.

This is what i like to call "Thicc Prime", or "Fine as Hell", the ideal form of thicc that people actually wish they were when they decide to call themselves "Thicc". This is the combination of muscle, a healthy amount of fat, and somewhat generous genetics. But do notice how she DOES have universal body fat.

Also, notice how there is absolutely no need for injections to achieve this shape like your Nicki Minaj's or your Kim Kardashians. Don't be fooled -- those are not "Thicc" women. They're plastic.

But wait! Before you cry about genetics, please understand that this is in no way exclusive to one set of genes. Because.....

It is by no means just black/latina/ethnic women. Although credit where it's due, they absolutely are the origin of this trend.

But everyone can get in on the fun! Because..............

tumblr_p4mzy4unTK1sy5p8do2_250.jpg

Fitness and 'Instagram Flexin' has given rise to the world of "Slim Thicc". Ideally, this is where you have a Normal or Athletic body shape, and "fill out" the "thicc" areas with a shitload of lower body exercise. (And/or, again, a healthy dose of generous genetics.)

Mind you, genetics is still a big part of this, and no amount of lifting is going to give you extra hips or ass fat. The actual silhouette is still going to chiefly be due genetics.

But the point i really want to drive home here, is.........

^ This is thicc. Notice how they have shape, but fat is not spilling all over the place ^

^ Also thicc. ^

^ ALSO thicc. ^

See why high-waisted jeans are so popular right now??

main-qimg-6640610299fbe30dcce3e4198937a5a2
main-qimg-ce7842202630f35aea1c2b8110d78585

This? Also thicc, completely fair, still very sexy. It's completely a matter of preference.

But notice please how "THICK" Is really nothing more than a measure of Hip/Ass/Legs-to-Waist ratio.

main-qimg-3908de82820db71f02ccc0a4b221805f.webp

^ This is just obese. ^

Stop saying it's Thicc. It isn't. She's just obese. Literally every woman in the OP of this thread is obese.

Its okay to be into obese women....but they are by no means "thick" or "thicc" or any other social usage of the word.

This has been another PSA from LordKasual, feel free to quote me.

Last edited:
This? Also thicc, completely fair, still very sexy. It's completely a matter of preference.
But notice please how "THICK" Is really nothing more than a measure of Hip/Ass/Legs-to-Waist ratio.

^ This is just obese. ^

Stop saying it's Thicc. It isn't. She's just obese. Literally every woman in the OP of this thread is obese.

Its okay to be into obese women....but they are by no means "thick" or "thicc" or any other social usage of the word.

I'm not into obese women. I like em thicc and chubby. I wouldn't bang either of the ladies I posted in this lecture. Previous one tho...
I'm trying to teach you people the difference.

Last edited:
Pretty sure most of those women would be considered obese and half morbidly...

Edit: I should clarify; I meant in the OP. The other girls just above my post are thicc and I'd cut off a pinky just to bury my tongue in their meat voids.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
MY CONCLUSION:

As long as I can reach their snatch any weight is fuckable.

All depends if they can clean their fuck hole independently as I don't want my babymaker to become a stick of hardened Cunt Excrement.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
In the previous one I posted chubby girls.
In this one I'm trying to show you the difference between fat and obese.
Chubby and thick are not the same though. Chubby is just a cuter word for fat and obese is just pronounced fatness. It is fine if you like fat women. It would also be fine if you were into obese women. But in your pictures, the main difference is how nice the picture is, not how fat the woman in the picture is.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Every single woman in this thread is clinically obese.

So allow me to educate YOU. Everyone pay attention please:

This is what you would call clinically "overweight", depending on your preference "FAT" if you're a stickler..... but this is what alot of people these days would call "thick" for some reason. This is a bit of a stretch. She's most certainly still attractive, but she is not "thicc".

But honestly this is more or less an average weight american woman.

She's got weight on her body, but not enough to lose her aesthetic shape for it. Very nice. Now, as you can see here:

Also, an "overweight" woman, depending entirely on your preference. Her BMI PROBABLY honestly isn't much different from the previous woman....the only difference is honestly probably just unflattering camera angles, and choice of clothing. Also, decidedly not "thicc".

But i'm honestly pretty sure that if she threw on some non-exercise clothing and ditched the sports bra, you'd be surprised how much different she'd look.

And now for the real education, you noobs :

SURPRISE! This is "Thicc".

Please, pay close attention to how she's able to fill out her dress while ALSO barely having any noticable body fat on her. She's got all the aesthetic points of a fat-based "thiccness" covered, without the drawback of...well, the fat.

This is what i like to call "Thicc Prime", or "Fine as Hell", the ideal form of thicc that people actually wish they were when they decide to call themselves "Thicc". This is the combination of muscle, a healthy amount of fat, and somewhat generous genetics. But do notice how she DOES have universal body fat.

Also, notice how there is absolutely no need for injections to achieve this shape like your Nicki Minaj's or your Kim Kardashians. Don't be fooled -- those are not "Thicc" women. They're plastic.

But wait! Before you cry about genetics, please understand that this is in no way exclusive to one set of genes. Because.....

It is by no means just black/latina/ethnic women. Although credit where it's due, they absolutely are the origin of this trend.

But everyone can get in on the fun! Because..............

tumblr_p4mzy4unTK1sy5p8do2_250.jpg

Fitness and 'Instagram Flexin' has given rise to the world of "Slim Thicc". Ideally, this is where you have a Normal or Athletic body shape, and "fill out" the "thicc" areas with a shitload of lower body exercise. (And/or, again, a healthy dose of generous genetics.)

Mind you, genetics is still a big part of this, and no amount of lifting is going to give you extra hips or ass fat. The actual silhouette is still going to chiefly be due genetics.

But the point i really want to drive home here, is.........

^ This is thicc. Notice how they have shape, but fat is not spilling all over the place ^

^ Also thicc. ^

^ ALSO thicc. ^

See why high-waisted jeans are so popular right now??

main-qimg-6640610299fbe30dcce3e4198937a5a2
main-qimg-ce7842202630f35aea1c2b8110d78585

main-qimg-3908de82820db71f02ccc0a4b221805f.webp

^ This is just obese. ^

Yes!

This is exactly what THICK is! That was the best explanation of thick I've ever seen!

Side note: I actually know the first chick you posted ... Tiara. She's been a friend for years. I can post a pic of us hanging out ...

Side note 2: 3rd girl from last... She blew UP in weight.... Not appealing at all anymore. But I guess some guys like it. Meh.

Chubby and thick are not the same though. Chubby is just a cuter word for fat and obese is just pronounced fatness. It is fine if you like fat women. It would also be fine if you were into obese women. But in your pictures, the main difference is how nice the picture is, not how fat the woman in the picture is.
God damnit chubby is not fat.
I agree with you on the chubby thick statement, but chubby is most deff NOT FAT.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Side note 3: there will be folks calling all the women LordKasual LordKasual posted "fat"...

Side note 4: I meant the 3rd woman from top is Tiara. Not the first one. My bad.

Yeah but we just gotta ignore them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all.....

And yes, by all means grace us with pictures lol. I know you are one who understands
You can have a taste for something, we all do. The issue is one is normalizing something that is exceptionally unhealthy with the potential for major complications down the road. Normalising it isn't something we should do. In the same way someone who is deathly skinny probably has an unhealthy relationship with food the same way, someone overweight does. Being ignorant about what you put into your body is just bad on all fronts. Applies to anything. Drink too much alcohol, it's gonna have an impact on your health. Smoke too much weed it's going to impact your health. The concept of moderation is the issue; the result is manifested in different ways.

You can have a taste for something, we all do. The issue is one is normalizing something that is exceptionally unhealthy with the potential for major complications down the road. Normalising it isn't something we should do. In the same way someone who is deathly skinny probably has an unhealthy relationship with food the same way, someone overweight does. Being ignorant about what you put into your body is just bad on all fronts. Applies to anything. Drink too much alcohol, it's gonna have an impact on your health. Smoke too much weed it's going to impact your health. The concept of moderation is the issue; the result is manifested in different ways.
I agree, but is a slim girl healthier then a chubby one? How is the skeleton girl healthier then a chubby girl?

images

18060630-young-sexy-girl-in-bikini-standing-near-swimming-pool.jpg

How is the last girl healthier then the first one?

LordKasual

Banned

The thing is, i dont think it'll ever really be "normalized". There was another thread i posted on about Lizzo....nobody is fooling anybody.

Fat people know they're fat. They have to look in the mirror. They have to climb out of cars. I think when people do the whole "SLAYYYY QUEEEN" thing with fat chicks, it's more about "Yes, i know i'm fat, i know it's bad, but i'm still trying to have confidence".

I take the Bill Burr stance on this.....just take the time, lose the weight, and then you're on the other side of the fence. But we all know that problems like weight gain aren't so easily solved....otherwise 40% of americans wouldn't be fat.

Now, the only thing that DOES bother me a bit is the delusion of clearly dangerously obese people claiming "THICCCCCC" in order to artificially boost their lifestyle habits....

Again, they aren't actually fooling anyone, but the danger here is that they're clearly fooling themselves

I agree, but is a slim girl healthier then a chubby one? How is the skeleton girl healthier then a chubby girl?

I'm almost positive that first chick has back problems.

Last edited:
The thing is, i dont think it'll ever really be "normalized". There was another thread i posted on about Lizzo....nobody is fooling anybody.

Fat people know they're fat. They have to look in the mirror. They have to climb out of cars. I think when people do the whole "SLAYYYY QUEEEN" thing with fat chicks, it's more about "Yes, i know i'm fat, i know it's bad, but i'm still trying to have confidence".

I take the Bill Burr stance on this.....just take the time, lose the weight, and then you're on the other side of the fence. But we all know that problems like weight gain aren't so easily solved....otherwise 40% of americans wouldn't be fat.

Now, the only thing that DOES bother me a bit is the delusion of clearly dangerously obese people claiming "THICCCCCC" in order to artificially boost their lifestyle habits....

Again, they aren't actually fooling anyone, but the danger here is that they're clearly fooling themselves.

I'm almost positive that first chick has back problems.

It's normalised when it's seen as the norm which it is considering 40 percent of Americans are obese. Weight gain is a problem because of a lack of education on food, portion sizes and just a lazy life style. I used to be borderline obese; I used to drink about 10 cans of soda a day as a teenager and up until I was 16. I ate badly my whole life to that point because that's what was brought to my house. Dropping soda alone and drinking water exclusively I dropped 30 pounds in a few months and that's all I changed. Then I improved other aspects and my mindset in itself changed because bad gut bacteria is going to impact your mood, your brain chemical levels, same as excessive sugar intake will affect your mental. It's all tied together. I learned it on my own, doing my own research. Still, I don't understand how people can claim fast food is good for them. I knew it was bad, I just enjoyed it. It's a bullshit excuse no different than an alcoholic who doesnt admit they have a problem and literally over a few months of fixing your diet, adding some exercise, you start craving those things. It's all relative. People just don't have the will for it and that's what it comes down to. They're more than capable, it's just a matter of if they're going to do it.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Well not all. That's why I'm trying to show you. There's a difference between chubby and fat.
There's also a difference between fat and obese.
Yes, all.

images

18060630-young-sexy-girl-in-bikini-standing-near-swimming-pool.jpg

For one her cholesterol level, now I get it you just like chicks with massive titties.

Yes, all.

For one her cholesterol level, now I get it you just like chicks with massive titties.
Back problems probably too, knee problems eventually. It's just physics, bro. More weight on your joints will wear them quicker than less weight. The impacts are more noticeable later in life.

The second one doesn't need a breast reduction to eliminate the backpain.
The first one just has naturally large breasts. Her losing weight might cause em to get smaller but she's just naturally busty. I'd actually take her over the 2nd chick but I likes what I likes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom