• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Cringe It Takes Two’s director will give $1000 to everyone who gets tired of the game

Impotaku

Jul 26, 2014
Leeds / UK
I’m sure anybody that’s a reasonable person doesn’t actually believe he’s being serious
You'd think that to be the case but we already see gamers that are happy abuse the refund policy. $1000 is quite a motivator, you'll be amazed at what people would do for a fraction of that. It's a silly thing to say to the world about a game and most normal people will take it with a pinch of salt but there are people that will do anything to get free cash.

KiteGr

Apr 27, 2011
Greece

kyussman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Bit of a tool isn't he,lol....still,nice to have someone in gaming with a bit of personality I guess.....most devs stick so close to the company line they may as well be robots,this guy gives no fucks.

Reactions: SantaC and Self

Braag

Aug 16, 2012
Finland
Lmao I love this guy.
He said something similar about A Way Out.
Dude's confident in his game design.

Oct 26, 2018
Where's my $1000. The video is already boring.

Looks like this is the third attempt by this dev to make a name for himself. First was his hilarious off the cuff rant at VGA a few years ago. Then the past VGA show, he screwed up his lines trying to be funny with a script.

Third times a charm.

• LOL
Reactions: DaGwaphics