• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It Takes Two’s director will give $1000 to everyone who gets tired of the game

Impotaku

I’m sure anybody that’s a reasonable person doesn’t actually believe he’s being serious
You'd think that to be the case but we already see gamers that are happy abuse the refund policy. $1000 is quite a motivator, you'll be amazed at what people would do for a fraction of that. It's a silly thing to say to the world about a game and most normal people will take it with a pinch of salt but there are people that will do anything to get free cash.

KiteGr

giphy.gif

kyussman

Bit of a tool isn't he,lol....still,nice to have someone in gaming with a bit of personality I guess.....most devs stick so close to the company line they may as well be robots,this guy gives no fucks.

Braag

Lmao I love this guy.
He said something similar about A Way Out.
Dude's confident in his game design.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Where's my $1000. The video is already boring.

Looks like this is the third attempt by this dev to make a name for himself. First was his hilarious off the cuff rant at VGA a few years ago. Then the past VGA show, he screwed up his lines trying to be funny with a script.

Third times a charm.

Top Bottom