• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itagaki (DOA Creator) comments on Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 not coming to the West

miku

ajUuyGP.jpg

Just thought you guys might be interested

Guys, I don't know the truth, can't understand, and even estimate.
Are they planning to sell DOAX3 only in Japan???
What the hell.....

Huh?? Why??? Are they chicken????

Okay, I understood. They're not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken.
That's the truth. Thanks

To all gamers here,

Loving women / games produce a game worth to love / play.
But it seems puppets of money doesn't aware the principle even after eight years passed. Besides, they don't afraid to tell lies.
But needless to worry.
Sooner or later, nightmare will be end. Because this is a providence of professional game industry.

They had / have to create Brand new game / IP at any rate.
I've established new IP called "Devil's Third" while they're sleeping.
If you're professional, I have to say, you have to get up and back to the radical job. It's not time for you to COPY, RE-COPY, and RE-RE-COPY your mentors' works.

I have to say. This IS Xtreme selling strategy

Where is jet ski game? That was the best activitiy in DOAX.
Can't they even copy my algorism??!? Sigh...

Guys, I really did my best to build game engine of Jet Ski in DOAX. (plus gambling simulator. lol)

Playing feel of the game looks very brutal. But in fact, my algorithm was really sensitive, so it was pretty hard to design new racing course, by setting buoys and objects. As result, I had to write some program code. That's last code written by me in my life so far

Plus, I had to design all courses by myself. I spent my physical power all night everyday, with my assistant, 杉山 忍. Sweet memories.

Anyway, do you think moron developers have craziness (oh no, I mean braveness) to make dead copies of my courses?

Go ahead, morons!
You don't have to be afraid of anything anymore!!

Plus I never believe they can add proper gambling personalities of new characters. Especially roulette. Average person never can understand gambling algorithms which true gambler gave to DOA characters... honestly.

Simply, impossible.

Itagaki's Facebook

Com_Raven

"But it seems puppets of money doesn't aware the principle even after eight years passed. Besides, they don't afraid to tell lies.
But needless to worry.
Sooner or later, nightmare will be end. Because this is a providence of professional game industry."

I am not sure I get what he says, but it sure sounds dramatic.

Then again, part of Itagaki's charm has always been the analogies, like the awesome drunken fighter pilot interview he did with 1up back in the day.

I love this guy, those quotes are amazing.

"Sooner or later, nightmare will be end. Because this is a providence of professional game industry."

This is just perfect haha.

haha Itagaki, never change !

He sounds drunk reading all of this and is he actually proud of Devil's Third ? lol

Seriously, Microsoft should offer him a job and create the next action game ala Ninja Gaiden Black. I'm sure this guy still has it and Microsoft needs IPs like the ones he makes. Plus he always seemed to love Microsoft.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
haha Itagaki, never change !

He sounds drunk reading all of this and is he actually proud of Devil's Third ? lol

Seriously, Microsoft should offer him a job and create the next action game ala Ninja Gaiden Black. I'm sure this guy still has it and Microsoft needs IPs like the ones he makes. Plus he always seemed to love Microsoft.

It takes more than one man to make that kind of game. No thanks.

benzy

Wait, Itagaki just has a regular Facebook page where you can add him as a friend?

Yeah. People were talking about Ninja Gaiden and he said he wanted to make another super ninja action game a while ago but I can't find the post or know if he was serious at the time.

Top Bottom