• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italy: Pokémon Moon and Sun pre orders are the bigger of the series since ever

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Thanks the Pokémon GO phenomenal, Pokémon Moon and Sun pre orders are the biggest in the history of the series.

Not only this, but in the month of July (4 July to 24 July 2016) Pokémon games and 3DS hardware increased by respectively 59% and 33%.

Increased since 4 July 2016 to 24 July 2016:

01. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire + 71%
02. Pokémon Omega Ruby + 69%
03. Pokémon X + 52%
04. Pokémon Y + 89%
05. Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon + 8%
Those 5 games +60%

3DS hardware + 33%

[SOURCE]

FZZ

Banned
Man I really hope they keep Megas and the system doesn't become that stupid Ash Greninja bullshit cause that's lame af

Mr-Joker

Banned
Any day now this Pokémon fad will end soon, hur hur hur.

But yeah I am pretty hyped for Sun and Moon and I really hope that they deliver after the shit show gen 1 pandering disappointment that was gen 6.

Man I really hope they keep Megas and the system doesn't become that stupid Ash Greninja bullshit cause that's lame af

But both are lame.

daxgame

image.php

They're both super lame. They don't need to remove Megas, just don't ever make anymore. Leave that trash behind and I expect fusions to be even more rare then Megas, Probably starters only.

Kouriozan

They're both super lame. They don't need to remove Megas, just don't ever make anymore. Leave that trash behind and I expect fusions to be even more rare then Megas, Probably starters only.
Fusion? What?
If you're talking about synchro (like Ash-Greninja), every Pokémon should be able to do it and it's only for a "super move" apparently.

Really promising. SM are shaping up to be really good looking games and with Ohmori helming the development I feel that we are going to get something a bit different and less stale than what Masuda had in mind.

The changes that they have already shown off look very good, let's just hope that trend continues. Either way good for GF.

Fusion? What?
If you're talking about synchro (like Ash-Greninja), every Pokémon should be able to do it and it's only for a "super move" apparently.
Fusion, synchro whatever. I'm not basing this off of facts or anything it was just a guess that if it's like ash greninja where the Pokémon adopts features of the player I doubt game freak would do that for all the Pokémon, starters on the other hand I could see being more likely. But hey, just guesses and speculation.

This is why they wont put real pokemon mechanics (battling, leveling etc) into POkemon Go

They want your ass to go buy the real deal

Megas are cool and fine, synchro might be but they won't fuckin tell me anything about it.

Also bad news to the folks that hate it, neither is going anywhere :)

But yeah I'm thoroughly hyped for Gen 7 based only on the designs we've seen so far. There just need to be a lot of new ones pls.

Zomba13

I think this is the first time in a long while where I reeeeeeally feel the urge for Pokémon. Like I want to play a new Pokémon so badly right now. I was super close to buying Yellow on 3DS but like, I could just play my old copy and besides, that's Kanto and I've done that multiple times. I could restart one of my games but I've never done that and like keeping the files.

Sun and Moon can't come fast enough.

Galang

Banned

Said millions of times in the thread already, but yes both are lame :p. Shame I do like some of the mega designs, but overall I don't like the idea or how majority even look..

As for sales that's really great. Imagine if they had an NX version ready

Mr-Joker

Banned
It wouldn't be a certified Pokemon thread without people constantly reminding us how much they hate Megas.

I don't hate megas, just don't care for something that is neither a new Pokémon or a proper cross gen evolution.

Megas are burst mode form change and just borders a little to close to Digimon territory for my liking.

silva1991

Pokemon Go effect and it's not surprising.

If it weren't for Go I wouldn't even have considered buying another Pokemon game. I can't wait.

Top Bottom