• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's almost NPD week...where's the prediction thread?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GAF is losing it, for shame

I predict Twin Snakes to bomb even more, and a ridiculously high number for Driv3r. Curious to see how FSW and Riddick fared on the Xbox, as well as Psi-Ops for PS2 and Xbox

Gattsu25

Banned
Wario, that was one of the most akward moments in my online experience...to see that someone actually boycotted walmart's electronics dept. because they didn't post their numbers in the NPD :O

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Gattsu25 said:
Wario, that was one of the most akward moments in my online experience...to see that someone actually boycotted walmart's electronics dept. because they didn't post their numbers in the NPD :O
Yeah, that's ridiculous, hehe.

JayFro

Banned
PS2- 287,000
Xbox- 224,000
GC- 89,000

Full Spectum Warrior- 161,000
Riddick- 114,000
Psi-Ops- 217,000 (Both Platforms)

Gattsu25 said:

that makes two of us.. i was embarrased for humanity at that moment i read that.

lordmrw

Gattsu25 said:
I'm still happy that I don't give a shit about NPD numbers

Same here. I just look at the numbers to see how certain games are doing and laugh at how serious certain people take their armchair analyzing.

Top Bottom