• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's my 33rd Birthday today! Roast me!

JimiNutz

Banned
I can't roast you because your bumhole is too small for me to get my cock in and your Dad said that he refuses to stick his dick in your mouth with all those decaying teeth (now that you're so old).

If we can't get our dicks in your mouth and ass then how are we supposed to spit roast you?!

Happy Birthday and all but please fix your teeth and stretch your bumhole out a bit for next year so that your Dad and I can give you a proper Birthday roast little piggy.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Can't find that funny WoW forum birthday post of this old dude for the life of me. God damn it...

Anyway, happy birthday old. Hit meself 33 only 4 months ago. I would like to roast you with an age joke but I look and feel better than ever with 33 so I can't. You're in your prime mate. Enjoy it.

Last edited:

bucyou

pretty sure OP meant he wants to be spit roasted

275522433_84da1b01.gif

DESTROYA

darkangel-212559 darkangel-212559
To the member I barely know, fuck off from the bottom of my heart.
33 years old is ancient so don’t forget to drink your prune juice it helps keep you regular and helps digestion prunes are also high in fiber, which helps prevent hemorrhoids brought on by constipation. ... isn’t it fun getting old.
New stats show a man doesn’t peak sexually until he’s 30 or so you still have time to loose your v card if you can scrounge up enough money for crack whore on the corner. Don’t wear a condom , I hear you have immunity to any STD’s if it’s your first time so your good......100% fact.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last edited:

darkangel-212559

Dreamcast Love
LOL. Thank you! Keep them coming guys. Who ever gifted me a gold sub for Gaf THANK YOU! That's incredibly generous and kind of you!

Airbus Jr

Banned
Had my own birthday too last week

Im 32...cant believe im that old now...

Were getting older here...

Its..Inevitable....

We can still ride another 2 or 3 console generation...

Life is great..enjoy every moment you have with the person you love....

Last edited:
Top Bottom