• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Time To Wake Up (The Covid Con)

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
It IS time to wake up. This video brings together everything we've been saying for months now and shows clearly how the data and nations have been manipulated. No speculation, just facts. You don't have to agree with every interpretation of the data, as don't I, but the data is in and it's now obvious in my opinion. I know it's difficult for some people to let go of an established narrative but you have to, otherwise they'll be free to pull this nonsense whenever they like. You owe it to yourself to absorb all the information presented in the video:

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
I said this in another thread but I'll say it again. All forms of communist insurrection relies on a capitalist crisis to disrupt society and start their revolution. They see covid as their window. The far left won't let society function until something gives way soon or they are dealt with.

Last edited:

Collz69

Sep 19, 2019
UK 🇬🇧
On my way into B&Q this afternoon (Home Depot for all you yanks)
They had a member of staff on the door, female around 22 years old, wearing a mask.
She asked me if I “had a mask to wear?” a quick “Fuck off” soon shut her up (probably a bit harsh of me in hindsight, it’s not her fault but I’ve just had enough) and then low and behold Inside the shop all the staff are walking around without masks laughing and joking!
What BULLSHIT!

Platinumstorm

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2011
I had two people between the ages of 30-45 hospitalized last weekend [edit: from covid]. A medical discussion group I'm part of is discussing the incidence of renal infarct in young people following covid-19 infections.

I treat people with covid 19. I don't know why you disregard this, or think people like me are lying to you, manipulating the narrative, and trying to hurt you.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
I posted this in the UK Politics thread but clearly needs to be here also.

it’s time to WAKE UP
She's ALMOST there! She just needs to think slightly bigger because governments are being manipulated just as we are. That Overton window is still holding her back. It's not capitalism, it's globalism.

• Fire
Reactions: DJT123 and Collz69

Collz69

Sep 19, 2019
UK 🇬🇧
I had two people between the ages of 30-45 hospitalized last weekend [edit: from covid]. A medical discussion group I'm part of is discussing the incidence of renal infarct in young people following covid-19 infections.

I treat people with covid 19. I don't know why you disregard this, or think people like me are lying to you, manipulating the narrative, and trying to hurt you.
I don’t deny Covid exists , I understand that “some”’people have a bad reaction to it and many people have sadly passed away.
Masks don’t work, it’s says so on the box, it’s a placebo to placate people while we wait to achieve herd immunity.
Governments around the world are lying to people and have become addicted to the power of controlling people.
Removing rights and freedoms on a daily basis.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012

Nobody ever said C19 isn't real. The pandemic is a con. It's no worse than the seasonal flu. Thousands of doctors are saying this and even the official data shows this.

Vow

Dec 19, 2018

Tell me how that isn’t any different to a midwife bursting in to a discussion on the massive drop in fertility rates saying “I help mothers give birth every day”.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Tell me how that isn’t any different to a midwife bursting in to a discussion on the massive drop in fertility rates saying “I help mothers give birth every day”.
That's the perfect response.

Reactions: Vow

Platinumstorm

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2011

I can tell you that I have never worried about my patients with influenza having a chronic lung condition following influenza.
I have never worried about my young patients needing ventilation or ecmo while being diagnosed with influenza.
Having a renal infract.
Having strokes, paresthesias, and other neurological complications following influenza.
Needing to be hospitalized for 1-3 months when they're an otherwise healthy 20 some year old with influenza.
I haven't had to worry about over 35% of my patients over the age of 80 dying from influenza in a typical season.

This is a combined mortality rate of pneumonia, influenza, and with 2020, of course, covid19. That is insane, and to argue otherwise is foolish.

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
I can tell you that I have never worried about my patients with influenza having a chronic lung condition following influenza.
I have never worried about my young patients needing ventilation or ecmo while being diagnosed with influenza.
Having a renal infract.
Having strokes, paresthesias, and other neurological complications following influenza.
Needing to be hospitalized for 1-3 months when they're an otherwise healthy 20 some year old with influenza.
I haven't had to worry about over 35% of my patients over the age of 80 dying from influenza in a typical season.

This is a combined mortality rate of pneumonia, influenza, and with 2020, of course, covid19. That is insane, and to argue otherwise is foolish.

I paint cars, so I’m going to appoint myself minister of information about refinishing. Don’t argue from authority dude, you will be deservedly clowned.

ryan13ts

Nov 29, 2006
Nobody ever said C19 isn't real. The pandemic is a con. It's no worse than the seasonal flu. Thousands of doctors are saying this and even the official data shows this.
I would think the already higher mortality rate vs. the flu, in addition to the amount of deaths vs. a normal flu season would be common sense enough to know this isn't the case, but as usual, this basic point is somehow missed.

I paint cars, so I’m going to appoint myself minister of information about refinishing. Don’t argue from authority dude, you will be deservedly clowned.
The only person getting clowned is you, and by yourself. Even in the face of actual stats and information from a person who clearly has vastly more medical knowledge and experience dealing with covid19 than yourself or anyone in this thread likely, your only counter is not to " don't argue from authority". I'm guessing you're one of those people who thinks they know better than actual experts on nearly anything.... except when it lines up with your own (probably incorrect) views.

Threads like this will never fail to amaze me at how people will actively ignore prevailing information, data, and just basic common sense, in favor of the fringe, just because it lines up with what they want to believe.

Reactions: Batiman

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
I would think the already higher mortality rate vs. the flu, in addition to the amount of deaths vs. a normal flu season would be common sense enough to know this isn't the case, but as usual, this basic point is somehow missed.
Are you using the original figures of 151,000 to assess that or the recently adjusted figures of 9,000? Or didn't you know that only 9,000 people in the US have actually died 'from' C19? Ignore the fact that's what everyone's been trying to get through to some of you people for months now and feel free to find a way around reality.

What you people keep doing is quoting the bible to convince atheists God exists. The whole bases of why people are now not believing the C19 lie is that the numbers have been manipulated to make is look far worse than it is ... and you lot keep quoting the numbers. LOL

Threads like this will never fail to amaze me at how people will actively ignore prevailing information, data, and just basic common sense, in favor of the fringe, just because it lines up with what they want to believe.
You are the one doing that my friend. THAT'S what's so frustrating. I was prepared to say 50% of the death toll was manipulated. We now find out it's much higher than that and I was being conservative. It's a con. In the end though, forgive me for believing the experts, data and common sense instead of someone not thinking clearly. I don't know if you've noticed how many people are now realising ... perhaps you only take your information from 'specific' sources. I take ALL the information from ALL the possible sources. It's just that one rings true and the other smells of dog shit.

Last edited:

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
The only person getting clowned is you, and by yourself. Even in the face of actual stats and information from a person who clearly has vastly more medical knowledge and experience dealing with covid19 than yourself or anyone in this thread likely, your only counter is not to " don't argue from authority". I'm guessing you're one of those people who thinks they know better than actual experts on nearly anything.... except when it lines up with your own (probably incorrect) views.

Now you’ve entered in to the pathetically predictable response of you fringe loon, let me tell you .. classic. Like I can’t gather information and form conclusions as well as anyone. I’m smart enough to know I know very little, unfortunately you aren’t.

Vow

Dec 19, 2018
Having a renal infract.

It’s understandable the additional worry you have but it’s based on bad data and is therefore unnecessary.

Reactions: megalaserLAWS

ryan13ts

Nov 29, 2006
Now you’ve entered in to the pathetically predictable response of you fringe loon, let me tell you .. classic. Like I can’t gather information and form conclusions as well as anyone. I’m smart enough to know I know very little, unfortunately you aren’t.
Oh, you can absolutely gather information and form your own conclusions, that's not in question. Just doesn't mean it will be the right conclusion though.

Also, I'm more than smart enough to know I'm not an expert in Covid, which is why I tend to listen to experts as a whole that are and the information/data they present, and not the fringe minority, youtubists and conspiracy theorists. Generally when the mass of the medical community (across the world at that) tends to agree on something as dire as this, they're usually on to something.

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
I posted this in the UK Politics thread but clearly needs to be here also.

it’s time to WAKE UP
She mentions NLP. Believe it or not, i'm an NLP master practitioner. I did the course after reading the Game, because i wanted to prove, first hand, that it's all bullshit. I did the course with millionaires. It isn't bullshit. You can manipulate 99% of people by using the right words, at the right cadence, in the right order, backed up by congruent body language.

Don't do the course. Don't read in to it. It ruins life when you see how truly and utterly manipulated people are, not just in a macro sense of governments and marketing, but by people in your own professional and social circles. It's soul destroying.

Reactions: BouncyFrag
Aug 28, 2019
Wow, how SCIENTIFIC. No RCTs no evidence, though we can look at correlation, like how countries with mask mandates and strict lockdowns are the countries with the highest deaths per capita. 8/10 countries with highest deaths per capita, the first 8 in fact, all had strict lockdowns and mask mandates.

sobaka770

Jun 25, 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
Are you using the original figures of 151,000 to assess that or the recently adjusted figures of 9,000? Or didn't you know that only 9,000 people in the US have actually died 'from' C19? Ignore the fact that's what everyone's been trying to get through to some of you people for months now and feel free to find a way around reality.

What you people keep doing is quoting the bible to convince atheists God exists. The whole bases of why people are now not believing the C19 lie is that the numbers have been manipulated to make is look far worse than it is ... and you lot keep quoting the numbers. LOL

You are the one doing that my friend. THAT'S what's so frustrating. I was prepared to say 50% of the death toll was manipulated. We now find out it's much higher than that and I was being conservative. It's a con. In the end though, forgive me for believing the experts, data and common sense instead of someone not thinking clearly. I don't know if you've noticed how many people are now realising ... perhaps you only take your information from 'specific' sources. I take ALL the information from ALL the possible sources. It's just that one rings true and the other smells of dog shit.
You don't die FROM Covid 19 in most cases, Covid-19 suppresses immune system of the lungs making other bacteria kill you, that's why intubation doesn't work all that well. It's like if you have chemotherapy and go out and die from a simple flu: yeah you technically die from flu but the underlying reason with 99.9999999% correlation would be chemotherapy. That's what people refer to as Covid 19 impact on death toll and it is much more potent than seasonal flu by a factor of at least 3-4 conservatively causing more severe symptoms and potential long-term damage.
Conspiracy theories are easy to believe cause they are circular in logic but this is flat-earther level belief.

Greedings

May 23, 2016
This is so retarded. We know that standard cloth or medical masks don't protect you, but they do reduce the spread of droplets.

There's plenty of things to discuss as to why masks are stupid, but this is not the way.

Why I think they're dumb:
People play with them, touching them all the time without washing their hands.
People re-use masks.
People don't wash masks.
People use masks for too long.
We don't know what happens when the liquid droplets dry out - is a dry virus particle more or less virulent than a wet one?

I'm sure there's more, but let's stick to the facts.

Reactions: Teslerum

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
My hospital just had 70+ cases among staff ranging from ages 20-60. One hospitalization, who was there for 3 days and went home. No deaths. No ICUs. And this was over the span of about 3 weeks.

Anecdotal obviously, but we need to stop acting like this is a huge deal for people under 50 who aren’t already terribly unhealthy.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
You don't die FROM Covid 19 in most cases, Covid-19 suppresses immune system of the lungs making other bacteria kill you, that's why intubation doesn't work all that well. It's like if you have chemotherapy and go out and die from a simple flu: yeah you technically die from flu but the underlying reason with 99.9999999% correlation would be chemotherapy. That's what people refer to as Covid 19 impact on death toll and it is much more potent than seasonal flu by a factor of at least 3-4 conservatively causing more severe symptoms and potential long-term damage.
Conspiracy theories are easy to believe cause they are circular in logic but this is flat-earther level belief.'
I've always thought the flat earth conspiracy theory was a psi-op. I followed it's growing popularity with interest. I was just waiting for the time when it would be used to discredit people with the wrong point of view, and here we are.

It doesn't matter how you cut it or try to justify the shutdowns, Covid19 has been over exaggerated in order to bring in Draconian measures. What we're doing now has never been done before, not even for viruses far more deadly than this. We went from a model, which got to ball rolling, to death tolls, which they managed to keep up as long as they could by exaggerating the numbers. Then they transitioned to 'cases' in order to continue the justification and scare mongering and now those 'cases' also include generic Coronavirus, which can also be found in Flu and the common cold. In the UK currently, Flu has killed 6 times the amount of people as Covid, and yet we're getting ever more strict rules for the lockdown, including the 'rule of 6', limiting groups to 6 or less. That isn't medical or logical. That's clearly done to help maintain control and give the authorities another tool to use to stop people protesting (unless you're a violent, rioting thug).

Like I said, I'm not going to believe a random person on the internet, I'm going to believe the hundreds of experts who are being silenced. TV celeb doctors and so called experts are only following political lines. They're chosen specifically because they fall in with this world wide Marxist movement and Globalism. They demonised a cure (hydroxychloroquine) to make sure the virus continues long enough to destroy economies and make a trillion dollar earning in a vaccine.

It's a con.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
My hospital just had 70+ cases among staff ranging from ages 20-60. One hospitalization, who was there for 3 days and went home. No deaths. No ICUs. And this was over the span of about 3 weeks.

Anecdotal obviously, but we need to stop acting like this is a huge deal for people under 50 who aren’t already terribly unhealthy.
What I'd like to know is how they're actually testing for Covid 19. Currently it has yet to be isolated. What they're doing is just testing for Coronovirus.

Marlenus

Jul 29, 2013
UK
Wow, how SCIENTIFIC. No RCTs no evidence, though we can look at correlation, like how countries with mask mandates and strict lockdowns are the countries with the highest deaths per capita. 8/10 countries with highest deaths per capita, the first 8 in fact, all had strict lockdowns and mask mandates.
Countries with mask mandates that came into effect after the peak like the UK did not do so well. Places like South Korea though have 7 deaths per 1M pop vs the UKs 613. South Korea were using masks from the get go.

Aug 28, 2019
Countries with mask mandates that came into effect after the peak like the UK did not do so well. Places like South Korea though have 7 deaths per 1M pop vs the UKs 613. South Korea were using masks from the get go.
SK didn't have a mask mandate until late April. No lockdowns. And the mandate was only really for Seoul.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
The majority of people it kills are over 70 or with underlying health conditions. For a real comparison, you'd have to take into account the average age of a population and any other underlying conditions brought on my environmental issues or diet. For instance, Sweden has a very high elderly population and Italy have high air pollution. Comparing countries on death count alone is stupid. For the majority of people, especially young children, Covid 19 is no worse than the flu.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam
Aug 28, 2019
Nothing was mandated but the government did strongly recommend the use of masks from the beginning and a significant % of the population did so.
Again, in every one of the top 8 worst countries for deaths per million lockdowns were imposed, I'm pretty every one had a mask mandate, too, most of them definitely did. South Korea is different because they had great contact tracing.

sobaka770

Jun 25, 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
I've always thought the flat earth conspiracy theory was a psi-op. I followed it's growing popularity with interest. I was just waiting for the time when it would be used to discredit people with the wrong point of view, and here we are.

It doesn't matter how you cut it or try to justify the shutdowns, Covid19 has been over exaggerated in order to bring in Draconian measures. What we're doing now has never been done before, not even for viruses far more deadly than this. We went from a model, which got to ball rolling, to death tolls, which they managed to keep up as long as they could by exaggerating the numbers. Then they transitioned to 'cases' in order to continue the justification and scare mongering and now those 'cases' also include generic Coronavirus, which can also be found in Flu and the common cold. In the UK currently, Flu has killed 6 times the amount of people as Covid, and yet we're getting ever more strict rules for the lockdown, including the 'rule of 6', limiting groups to 6 or less. That isn't medical or logical. That's clearly done to help maintain control and give the authorities another tool to use to stop people protesting (unless you're a violent, rioting thug).

Like I said, I'm not going to believe a random person on the internet, I'm going to believe the hundreds of experts who are being silenced. TV celeb doctors and so called experts are only following political lines. They're chosen specifically because they fall in with this world wide Marxist movement and Globalism. They demonised a cure (hydroxychloroquine) to make sure the virus continues long enough to destroy economies and make a trillion dollar earning in a vaccine.

It's a con.
Yes not believing CDC, WHO, all major government guidleines outside of Brazil/Iran who have bravely exposed the lies of Western Democracies is all definitely not a conspiracy theory. What is the purpose of the shutdowns? Why are masks being promoted? Are we willingly giving more clout to China and digital distribution companies? If it's a totalitarian power grab then why wouldn't Iran and Brazil presidents jump on this momentous occasion? If it's a play to destroy Western democracies then why would Russia follow suit?

There are no good answers cause you're in a loop of listening to "silenced" few professors while denying the work of professionals who have been treating this for years. So yeah, flat earth sounds about right for this level of paranoia especially since you move goalposts about Covid deaths.

Nobody is being silenced outside of loons who have no accreditation and "random people on the internet", CDC and WHO alone represent 1000s of doctors, 100s more are working on vaccines right now, nobody is screaming around about how it's all hoax and just go do their job to the best of their ability. Everything else is what it is: FUD.

Collz69

Sep 19, 2019
UK 🇬🇧
1969 Hong Kong Flu pandemic, killed up to an estimated 4 million people worldwide.
From a UK perspective around 90,000 deaths attributable to it.
No masks, no lockdowns, no curfew, no stolen freedom.
Everyone went to work and got on with it.
My parents were about 15 at the time and they can’t even remember it.

Aug 28, 2019
Yes not believing CDC, WHO, all major government guidleines outside of Brazil/Iran who have bravely exposed the lies of Western Democracies is all definitely not a conspiracy theory. What is the purpose of the shutdowns? Why are masks being promoted? Are we willingly giving more clout to China and digital distribution companies? If it's a totalitarian power grab then why wouldn't Iran and Brazil presidents jump on this momentous occasion? If it's a play to destroy Western democracies then why would Russia follow suit?

There are no good answers cause you're in a loop of listening to "silenced" few professors while denying the work of professionals who have been treating this for years. So yeah, flat earth sounds about right for this level of paranoia especially since you move goalposts about Covid deaths.

Nobody is being silenced outside of loons who have no accreditation and "random people on the internet", CDC and WHO alone represent 1000s of doctors, 100s more are working on vaccines right now, nobody is screaming around about how it's all hoax and just go do their job to the best of their ability. Everything else is what it is: FUD.
No one has been treating COVID for years lol, unless you're admitting it's just the flu and therefore no lockdown is needed because we don't lockdown for flus. CDC and WHO did an about face on their stances and could do one again, lol, heck the CDC has admitted as much as 90% of people testing positive for COVID might not have it, that only 6% of COVID deaths DEFINITELY died of COVID.

Hey, is this a loon? Check his resume

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
Covid is very real, now the level of how crazy it really is, well it’s pretty unknown to the public imo. Personally I think it’s not as bad as everyone says, I have no problem wearing a mask it’s whatever, my problem is people think Covid is the worst thing ever because the media tells everyone it’s the worse thing ever. Again it’s bad but probably a bit inflated.