• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

Kenpachii

Half asleep and not knowing what's going on today but somehow winging it.

GIF by Originals

That was straight up my buddy every day at college haha.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
My expressed emotions towards the guy on Twitter who I simply corrected in a benign thread about the NFL, who decided to point out that we both live in the same city and then talked tough, as I looked at his profile pic and observed that he's a fat slob who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag:

fOu6Ab5.jpg

EtYC4Et.jpg

edit: i now feel like this

iu

last night i made a curry with carolina reaper chilli in it so yeah... still feeling it lol. that shit is insanely strong. i only used a tiny part of it and i was sweating like fuck and can still smell it on me. also i happened to rub my eyes without washing my hands after handling it. that was fun.

Last edited:

GymWolf

My face when i discovered that cold nem rolls from the supermarket taste way better when you warm them up with some oil in a frypan for 10 min instead of using microwave oven like the idiot in the supermarket told me to do:

3d1b2df7b1c3869a555088a86f4b04ab.jpg

The frypan simbol in the box was a dead give away.

i forgot to buy a pizza today. i'm not a pizza expert/enthusiast but felt like i could go one. couldn't tell you what make it was but the picture of the pizza on the box looked good lol. it was a pepperoni and cheese (i think) with stuffed crust but i don't know what it was stuffed with! i've never had a stuffed crust pizza before but they look yummy. maybe i'll buy it tomorrow.

Top Bottom