ITT, we post pics of under desk / chair boogers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2009
Australia
I myself am one of those people that DOESN'T pick their nose and stick it under the desk. I have several friends that do however.

I was wondering if this phenomenon was as wide spread as I think it is?

Post those desk stalactites NOW!!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Jun 8, 2004
G_Berry said:
I myself am one of those people that DOESN'T pick their nose and stick it under the desk. I have several friends that do however.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Jul 4, 2006
G_Berry said:

How about you get fucking banned? Now point me to the funny pictures thread, where I can look at hilarious .gifs!

Jul 24, 2008
Once in 7th grade I felt under my desk for some reason and felt something wet and slimy. When I brought my hand up it was covered in a MASSIVE lougie that someone had kindly left for me. I walked up to my teacher, waited patiently until he had finished talking to another student and then showed it to him and asked if I could go to the restroom. He looked and my and said yes, while looking rather disgusted. I never got the chance to explain to him that it wasn't mine though, he probably thought I was some nasty kid who sneezed all over himself.

So if you were the kid who left that there and you're reading this now, I haven't given up looking for you. Know that when I find you, and I will find you, I will kill you.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Dec 22, 2008
Even I find this devoid of the funny. But I will comply

ololol is a desk booger i find it in goggle image serch

edit: Oh I see, you're from Australia. Censored Internet and all that. No wonder

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
G_Berry said:

Sep 11, 2006
Austin, TX
I usually just flick mine into the air. Not sure where they go, but I've yet to make a discovery.

It's annoying when you try to flick a real sticky one off and it just won't leave the finger. Really ruins my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.