• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pics of under desk / chair boogers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Berry

Banned
I myself am one of those people that DOESN'T pick their nose and stick it under the desk. I have several friends that do however.

I was wondering if this phenomenon was as wide spread as I think it is?

Post those desk stalactites NOW!!

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
wtf-picard.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
G_Berry said:
I myself am one of those people that DOESN'T pick their nose and stick it under the desk. I have several friends that do however.

70zy53.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
G_Berry said:

How about you get fucking banned? Now point me to the funny pictures thread, where I can look at hilarious .gifs!

EL Beefo

Once in 7th grade I felt under my desk for some reason and felt something wet and slimy. When I brought my hand up it was covered in a MASSIVE lougie that someone had kindly left for me. I walked up to my teacher, waited patiently until he had finished talking to another student and then showed it to him and asked if I could go to the restroom. He looked and my and said yes, while looking rather disgusted. I never got the chance to explain to him that it wasn't mine though, he probably thought I was some nasty kid who sneezed all over himself.

So if you were the kid who left that there and you're reading this now, I haven't given up looking for you. Know that when I find you, and I will find you, I will kill you.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Even I find this devoid of the funny. But I will comply

33m0jk4.jpg

ololol is a desk booger i find it in goggle image serch

edit: Oh I see, you're from Australia. Censored Internet and all that. No wonder

G_Berry said:

animated.gif

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
MarkMclovin said:
Sod the desks and chairs. The toilet cubicles in work are shocking. Blood ones and all sorts.

Or you could be at my work where people paint with their boogers and feces together. It's pretty cool... not.

Papa

Banned
G_Berry said:

34erm1f.gif

G_Berry said:

jerryhorrified1.gif

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm not posting pictures but my desk is a goldmine.

Sometimes a Kleenex just doesn't cut it and you gotta pull that fucker out, know what I'm saying. Then there's just nowhere to put it. Under the desk it goes.

Flink

I usually just flick mine into the air. Not sure where they go, but I've yet to make a discovery.

It's annoying when you try to flick a real sticky one off and it just won't leave the finger. Really ruins my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom