• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Community Clickbait Cringe I've just stumbled onto GAF Politics' biggest conspiracy

Dec 15, 2011
We've all seen it.

cryptoadam cryptoadam is one of the most prolific thread-creators on this forum.

And we know part of cryptoadam cryptoadam 's reputation is tied to the high probability of a typo being included in the titles of threads he creates.

But if you read those titles out loud it ends up sounding unnervingly similar to listening to Joe Biden speak.

cryptoadam cryptoadam and Joe Biden are one and the same person!!

If he can't provide irrefutable proof that he isn't then I know my theory is correct.

My god. All that talk of psy-ops. And you were doing one all this time!!

I am 100% hopeful of the certainty that disproving this won't happen unless it's 98% certain that it will happen only to make what is certain uncertain as an effort to cover up an even bigger conspiracy.

!!!!

Holy shit.

Now I understand how deep this goes.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH Papa Papa ??!
DID HE GET TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH??!

THE BAN PAGE IS A LIE.

Sweet JESUS. The layers and layers of this are just melting away. It's all true. All of it.

I swear you'll never get away with this. As long as my real name is Jack Dorsey, I'll see you brought to justice!

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
You getting over the target.

But did you ever notice that Jim Biden looks a lot like Joe Biden? And that Jim and Joe sound very similar and easy enough to make a typo? That someone notrious for making typos and with dementia could easily mix up Joe an Jim?

Which one is Joe, Which one is Jim? Who is Crypto? Joe, Jim JoJim Biden ???

Follow the money

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States
We've all seen it.

cryptoadam cryptoadam is one of the most prolific thread-creators on this forum.

And we know part of cryptoadam cryptoadam 's reputation is tied to the high probability of a typo being included in the titles of threads he creates.

But if you read those titles out loud it ends up sounding unnervingly similar to listening to Joe Biden speak.

If he can't provide irrefutable proof that he isn't then I know my theory is correct.

I am 100% hopeful of the certainty that disproving this won't happen unless it's 98% certain that it will happen only to make what is certain uncertain as an effort to cover up an even bigger conspiracy.

!!!!

Holy shit.

THE BAN PAGE IS A LIE.

Sweet JESUS. The layers and layers of this are just melting away. It's all true. All of it.

I swear you'll never get away with this. As long as my real name is Jack Dorsey, I'll see you brought to justice!
More antisemitism.

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
We've all seen it.

!!!!

Holy shit.

THE BAN PAGE IS A LIE.

C’mon man.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

quickwhips

Jan 26, 2009
Delaware
We've all seen it.

!!!!

Holy shit.

THE BAN PAGE IS A LIE.

You have barely cracked the surface. Ask triplestation triplestation where Papa Papa actually is. I'm sure he will say Cunth Cunth ate him but we know that is a lie. He probably has him tied to radiator getting penetrated by brap brap . The only person that knows the truth is ScarletSpider ScarletSpider who keeps deleting his post to cover the truth!

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
You getting over the target.

But did you ever notice that Jim Biden looks a lot like Joe Biden? And that Jim and Joe sound very similar and easy enough to make a typo? That someone notrious for making typos and with dementia could easily mix up Joe an Jim?

Which one is Joe, Which one is Jim? Who is Crypto? Joe, Jim JoJim Biden ???

Follow the money

Definitely not Joe. Joe called a lid sometime ago. Must be Jim.

• LOL

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Sep 29, 2014
The biggest conspiracy is the use of the website by political operatives to usurp power from EviLore EviLore to create a “better” curated highly popular forum for young adults to discuss politics.

Last edited:
  • LOL