• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've left clues to new game announcements for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

I am an insider as well.

In the next three years, we will see a new Mario game.

In the next two years, Nintendo will create a new IP.

We will see Animal Crossing again, and there will be at least one surprising guest.

Nintendo is going to sell games from their vault on the Switch.

They are currently working on a new Zelda game, and let me tell you, from what I have heard, it will totally still be a Zelda game.

Wamb0wneD

Yeah, I'm going to copy ElectricBlanketFire and say goodbye to this amazing forum that I have been a part of since 2014 its been a great run and I can't wait to see you on the other side.

Firstly:

Square Enix has a partnership with Nintendo to help fund the most highly anticipated sequel The World Ends With You 2 produce by Tetsuya Nomura and development help by Intelligent Systems along with Square. The game is scheduled to release Q4 2019 in Japan but things might change. Nintendo will also have an exclusive Final Fantasy game that is a remake of the first entry however it will heavily focus on Co-Op so a monster hunter like game. Also surprisingly Mistwalker is helping oversee the project to make sure it has the original feel. Square Enix is also planning to bring a Final Fantasy XV port to switch however that is still in early development it also might be coming out the same as Project Final Fantasy Versus-XV ;)

Capcom is also working with Nintendo closely as they are providing an exclusive Mega Man game next Holiday for Nintendo Switch. Not much really to say here it's 2.5D and includes Smash Bros Mega Man. They are also testing ports of there old games to Switch like Resident Evil 4, Okami and Viewtiful Joe.

Speaking of Capcom lets talk what Platinum games are doing. They are working with Bandi Namco to create 3 license games, the first game they are making is a Sailor Moon game that is an action/adventure game. the game has a similar budget to Transformers however if this project is successful they will have more funding for there next game. One game I'm certain that will be next in the Bandi Namco partnership is Cowboy Bebop, according to few sources its Metal Gear meets Blade Runner they said during the planning stage, however, this might be their last game they will do in this partnership. I really don't know about the 3rd game some are saying its Dragon Ball or Gundam so I'm not certain about it. These games are planned to come out on PS4, PC and Switch no info on Xbox version sorry. Now, what about there next original IP? Well its heavily inspired by classic SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive) games such as After Burner, Golden Axe and Street of Rage. Due to come out it in2019 might be Nintendo Switch Exclusive.

And last one thing:

But what does that last thing mean? Platinum + Atlus + P Studio? Like what?

UPDATE: Don't stay here and get worked like a mark.

See you at ResetEra!

tumblr_oaum38N9qf1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Yeah I'm leaving too. Not asking for a ban or anything, as I have a ton of private messages I want to go through and would like the ability to search for classic threads. But I don't see myself posting here anymore.

Take care y'all, it's been great and nothing will ever replace this community.

I'd say things like "I bet we get *insert game here* in threads just prior to announcements. Since I probably won't be around much longer, might as well give whatever knowledge/hints I have left:

-A sequel to a 3DS game is coming to Switch. Remember what was said about new character inclusion for Smash.
-Netflix (but not Hulu) are coming Q1. Announcement will be tied with a Netflix-produced show.
-Themes will arrive with a Dec. 25 update. Free if you own the game or amiibo.
-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.
-Little Mac was almost in ARMS. There's a reason he's not.
-A new spinoff is coming exclusively to the eShop using assets from a game already released

That's all I've got.

super-metroid-final-escape.gif

Great stuff man

K-Gun

Yeah I'm leaving too. Not asking for a ban or anything, as I have a ton of private messages I want to go through and would like the ability to search for classic threads. But I don't see myself posting here anymore.

Peace out bud!

Ancirawr

It's not online yet, will be invite only to get things started and then open up slowly.

Good to know! I hope I get an invite, I know I was new here but I already love the community and want to migrate as well.

Sad to see all these awesome people saying goodbye but I'm happy the community isn't really gone but rather moving on. See you around EBF you've been awesome!

Instro

I was half hoping this was some serial killer level shit and you had been leaving clues throughout your post history for years. This is good too though, and you are good people. See you around, wherever that may be.

On a side note, does NintendoGAF have a discord?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It would be really cool to get a CBOAT goodbye post like this.

Later EBF, see you on the other side when we reset the era of discussion.

robochimp

Take care, this is all a real shame.

I gave what little I could way back when they needed donations to keep this place going. Discussions of people just high fiving each other about consumer products they've purchased does not sound appealing.

It's not online yet, will be invite only to get things started and then open up slowly.

Thanks for the info, any ideas on the criteria for an invite? Doubt i’ll be high on any lists. Lurked on here for years and when I finally got my account approved I rarely posted

Asd202

Yeah, I'm going to copy ElectricBlanketFire and say goodbye to this amazing forum that I have been a part of since 2014 its been a great run and I can't wait to see you on the other side.

Firstly:

Square Enix has a partnership with Nintendo to help fund the most highly anticipated sequel The World Ends With You 2 produce by Tetsuya Nomura and development help by Intelligent Systems along with Square. The game is scheduled to release Q4 2019 in Japan but things might change. Nintendo will also have an exclusive Final Fantasy game that is a remake of the first entry however it will heavily focus on Co-Op so a monster hunter like game. Also surprisingly Mistwalker is helping oversee the project to make sure it has the original feel. Square Enix is also planning to bring a Final Fantasy XV port to switch however that is still in early development it also might be coming out the same as Project Final Fantasy Versus-XV ;)

Capcom is also working with Nintendo closely as they are providing an exclusive Mega Man game next Holiday for Nintendo Switch. Not much really to say here it's 2.5D and includes Smash Bros Mega Man. They are also testing ports of there old games to Switch like Resident Evil 4, Okami and Viewtiful Joe.

Speaking of Capcom lets talk what Platinum games are doing. They are working with Bandi Namco to create 3 license games, the first game they are making is a Sailor Moon game that is an action/adventure game. the game has a similar budget to Transformers however if this project is successful they will have more funding for there next game. One game I'm certain that will be next in the Bandi Namco partnership is Cowboy Bebop, according to few sources its Metal Gear meets Blade Runner they said during the planning stage, however, this might be their last game they will do in this partnership. I really don't know about the 3rd game some are saying its Dragon Ball or Gundam so I'm not certain about it. These games are planned to come out on PS4, PC and Switch no info on Xbox version sorry. Now, what about there next original IP? Well its heavily inspired by classic SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive) games such as After Burner, Golden Axe and Street of Rage. Due to come out it in2019 might be Nintendo Switch Exclusive.

And last one thing:

What in the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom