I've turned a corner. Trump needs to continue to make his campaign promises true.

Jun 11, 2004
"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception," he said. "There has never been anything like it. And we're going to have a special prosecutor."

Clinton urged viewers to fact-check Trump's statements, adding, "You know, it is just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law of the country.”

“Because you’d be in jail,” he replied as several people in the audience cheered.
https://www.ajc.com/news/national/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-were-president-you-jail/To7rkVn52z02TBMTkFDaGJ/

President Trump has been at the helm of the greatest nation on earth, in charge of the finest, investigative agents this world has ever seen. The best, you wouldn't believe it, there are no better. For like almost two years now.

Why is little man sessions so weak, is he ignoring requests from the commander in chief? Wray is letting everyone run around doing whatever they want? Is there any precedent to having two special counsels in place at the same time? The witch hunt doesn't really count after all.

I hope President Trump doesn't turn out to be just another right wing bought and paid for politician who lays down for the showers of money than reign upon him while he gets to dine on the finest well done veal.

Jun 11, 2004
How is this a bait troll thread?

A leftover from the obama administration was forced to appoint special counsel muler becuase sessions didn't want bad optics and to tarnish his legacy.

The facts are there.

Honestly, I wish POTUS Trump would wash away his entire cabinet and start anew again.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

A leftover from the obama administration was forced to appoint special counsel muler becuase sessions didn't want bad optics and to tarnish his legacy.

The facts are there.

Honestly, I wish POTUS trump would was away his entire cabinet and start anew again.
The title :p

Dontero

Apr 19, 2018
Just like that wall... failed promises lol
Wall is being build actually:

preparations for new walls:

There is already some money to build walls from previous administrations and some states are already doing that:

What is not there is new law to spend a lot more than that.
Also Trump will get his wall. Total cost of wall is supposed to be around 60-70BLN which is nothing (and could potentially lead to actual savings) in US budget and democrats already were willing to cofund wall once when they attached wall to securing existence of Obamacare which republicans did not take and butchered it.

Kagey K

Dec 18, 2013

There is already some money to build walls from previous administrations and some states are already doing that:

Also Trump will get his wall. Total cost of wall is supposed to be around 60-70BLN which is nothing (and could potentially lead to actual savings) in US budget and democrats already were willing to cofund wall once when they attached wall to securing existence of Obamacare which republicans did not take and butchered it.

Back when I visited Arizona in 2004 the wall already existed. Every time we went to Nogales it was there in plain sight. Going there last year showed me not much else has changed in 13 years except the rhetoric around the person trying to enforce it.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017

His wall is nowhere near even built. What you are seeing is just fencing or re-enforcement of existing structures, No headway has been made yet.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun/

Q: Has President Donald Trump started building the wall between United States and Mexico?

A: Congress approved $1.6 billion to replace existing barriers and add some fencing in new areas. The new barriers are not concrete and not like any of Trump’s wall prototypes.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
I can't believe we have to go over facts about the status of the wall. Why?

Dontero

Apr 19, 2018
His wall is nowhere near even built. What you are seeing is just fencing or re-enforcement of existing structures, No headway has been made yet.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun/
Don't throw fact checking sites at me. Fact checking sites are usually heavily biased much like media so they are joke.

"His wall is nowhere near even built. "
It is building and what you see on video is not a fence but a wall. Obviously this package won't build whole wall.

Secondly you completely ignored my second part where democrats were willing to give Trump his wall already but Republicans choose not to because for them Obamacare was much more important (also one of Trump claims)

Here is nice thought for you. Trump can just make army build wall and secure it via military funding. He doesn't even need to ask congress about it.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
Can you guys stop derailing this thread?

This is about President Trump being the head of the Department of Justice, he was elected to lead, and he needs to follow up on all his promises, like putting hillary behind bars.

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
Back when I visited Arizona in 2004 the wall already existed. Every time we went to Nogales it was there in plain sight. Going there last year showed me not much else has changed in 13 years except the rhetoric around the person trying to enforce it.
If there was a wall around the entire border, I don't think we'd have quite as many illegal immigrants in this country right now. At the same time, there have to be SOME walls in various areas of the border, and I'm sure they were there long before Trump. Mexico doesn't sound like the easiest place to leave, at least around actual border crossings.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Seeds

Jul 13, 2018
One of the post-election revelations about the differences between Trump and Clinton is that the Clinton empire knows how to work the game while what Trump has been doing is a game that works better in NY property and TV than it does Washington DC. There's people like Manafort who do the work that Manafort does all over DC. They don't get dredged up like this. For an obvious example, Cohen's new lawyer was himself a fixer for the Clintons during their time. (as stated himself within an old wikileak)

Kagey K

Dec 18, 2013
This is one of the problems I have with American politics. It feels like for as long as I can remember it was always the same families running this show. Bush from the 80s with Regan, Clinton, Kennedy. It’s always the same name.

Obama was an outsider, as was Trump and I can see why they both took off as they weren’t names people had heard before for decades.

The next party that tries to run an old money named candidate loses automatically I think.

Last edited:

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
Don't throw fact checking sites at me. Fact checking sites are usually heavily biased much like media so they are joke.

"His wall is nowhere near even built. "
It is building and what you see on video is not a fence but a wall. Obviously this package won't build whole wall.

Secondly you completely ignored my second part where democrats were willing to give Trump his wall already but Republicans choose not to because for them Obamacare was much more important (also one of Trump claims)

Here is nice thought for you. Trump can just make army build wall and secure it via military funding. He doesn't even need to ask congress about it.
Dont get agitated because i fact checked you. And Trump using the army to built a wall is a joke , just like him

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017

The facts are there.

Honestly, I wish POTUS Trump would wash away his entire cabinet and start anew again.
Multiple threads about Immigration and one about saying Nigger , yet they get angry over this as a troll thread .. amazing

Kagey K

Dec 18, 2013
Multiple threads about Immigration and one about saying Nigger , yet they get angry over this as a troll thread .. amazing
I can’t find this thread about the N word. If I read it I might be able to get outraged enough to make a post, we will see since I have no idea what it’s actually about.

Dude Abides

Apr 8, 2009
Agreed. Also he needs to label China a currency manipulator? Why isn’t this great man of history following through on this promise?

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Yep

Muslim travel ban , HUGE !! Wall going across the whole of the boarder , re open every coal mine and how can we forget LOCK HER UP.. he needs to come through on all of these promises or else his just a lying racist orange