• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata Asks is really rad, but... well, nothing. It's just rad. Let's read 'em again.

shauntu

I would definitely buy a series of Iwata Asks volumes in an instant. They need to be professionally created, complete with the pictures and footnotes, be high quality. Having the books contribute towards cancer research is also a great idea.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I would definitely buy a series of Iwata Asks volumes in an instant. They need to be professionally created, complete with the pictures and footnotes, be high quality. Having the books contribute towards cancer research is also a great idea.
Has Fangamer ever worked with Nintendo on anything? I could see them doing a beautiful volume or two of this.

I enjoyed reading these so much whenever I had time, the Nintendo direct were cool a well.

Such a loss, I wish Nintendo will provide an ebook with all the interviews and behind the scene facts.

Sushigod7

I was just thinking last night these need to be a book and immortalized as a tribute. Where do we start petitioning? Needs to happen.

Lynd7

I was just looking through my files and found a bunch of video Iwata Asks from E3 2010.

- DKCR
- Konno Nintendo 3DS
- Konno Nintendogs + Cats
- Miyamoto Nintendo 3DS
- Skyward Sword Development

@MUWANdo

Banned
I was just looking through my files and found a bunch of video Iwata Asks from E3 2010.

- DKCR
- Konno Nintendo 3DS
- Konno Nintendogs + Cats
- Miyamoto Nintendo 3DS
- Skyward Sword Development

I'm pretty sure most of these are on Youtube, as well as other interviews like the Warren Spector/Epic Mickey interview. I'll dig them up later.

Jashobeam

I was just thinking last night these need to be a book and immortalized as a tribute. Where do we start petitioning? Needs to happen.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Add in a bunch of screenshots/pics that go along with each game and it would definitely feel like a full fledged book.

Penguin

CJ6R3JcUcAEOmXE.jpg

:(

If you take all 131 of Iwata Asks and convert them to PDFs (assuming there's an average of 16 pages per article), it comes to 2096 total pages.

At that point, the thing ceases to be a coffee table book and becomes the coffee table.
Here's hoping we eventually get these printed into books. I would love to display something like this.

Top Bottom