• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Alle grote geheimen over de nog te verschijnen next gens zullen niet alleen op de E3 onthuld worden. Ook op de Game Developers Conference zullen Sony en Nintendo fanboys met hun oren gaan klapperen.

Als we zeggen dat we vol ongeduld op harde feiten over de PS3 zitten te wachten, dan drukken we ons nog voorzichtig uit. De spanning opbouwen is tot daar aan toe, maar het begint er nu op te lijken dat het in Sony’s kamp een zooitje is en dat er voortdurend mensen in paniek aan het rondrennen zijn en anderen volledig gestresst ineen zakken. Om het maar een beetje beeldend te omschrijven.

Nu blijkt dat er tijdens de GDC (Game Developers Conference) belangrijke info over de PS3 bekend gemaakt zal worden. Tenminste, dat vertelt Jamil Moledina, een grote baas van de GDC. Hij raadt de pers dan ook aan om op 20 maart naar de conferentie te komen en te luisteren naar de preek van SCE baas Phil Harrison. Hij zal de sappige feitjes aan het licht brengen. Klinkt eerlijk gezegd als verdomd onsubtiele PR, maar wie weet.

Wat de GDC nóg interessanter maakt is het gerucht dat ook Satoru Iwata een bom zal droppen tijdens zijn speach op deze conferentie. Dit komt uit een wat betrouwbaardere bron, namelijk uit Reggie Fils-Aime zelf. Volgens hem zal de strijd om de harten en de hoofden van alle gamers, tot een climax komen op de GDC. Zozo...

Natuurlijk zullen we jullie op de hoogte houden van wat er op de Game Developers Conference gezegd gaat worden. Spannnnuuuuund!!!

Link

:lol :lol
All large mysteries concerning still to appear the next gens will be revealed not only on E3. Also on the game Developers conference Sony and Nintendo fanboys with their ears will flap.
If we say that we full impatience on hard facts concerning PS3 sits wait, then we express ourselves still carefully our. The tension is build to there to, but it starts now seem that in Sony's the camp is zooitje and that people in panic to for running around to be falls and the others, constant there, complete gestresst. To define a beetje it but expressive.
Now appears that it will be made there during the GDC (game Developers conference) important information concerning PS3 confessed. At least, that tells Jamil Moledina, a large boss of the GDC. He guesses the press thus to to come and listen on 20 March to the conference to the sermon of SCE boss Phil Harrison. He will reveal the juicy feitjes. Honestly said as flatlied refuse onsubtiele PR sounds, but he who weet.
What the GDC more interesting make nóg the rumour that also Satoru Iwata is a bomb will drop off during its speach on this conference. This comes from what more reliable source, , as it happens, Reggie Fils-Aime themselves. According to him the fight for the harten and the accounts of all gamers, a climax reach on the GDC. Zozo...
We will keep you of course informed of what on the game Developers conference said there will becomes. Spannnnuuuuund!!!

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
All large mysteries concerning still to appear the next gens will be revealed not only on E3. Also on the game Developers conference Sony and Nintendo fanboys with their ears will flap.
If we say that we full impatience on hard facts concerning PS3 sits wait, then we express ourselves still carefully our. The tension is build to there to, but it starts now seem that in Sony's the camp is zooitje and that people in panic to for running around to be falls and the others, constant there, complete gestresst. To define a beetje it but expressive.
Now appears that it will be made there during the GDC (game Developers conference) important information concerning PS3 confessed. At least, that tells Jamil Moledina, a large boss of the GDC. He guesses the press thus to to come and listen on 20 March to the conference to the sermon of SCE boss Phil Harrison. He will reveal the juicy feitjes. Honestly said as flatlied refuse onsubtiele PR sounds, but he who weet.
What the GDC more interesting make nóg the rumour that also Satoru Iwata is a bomb will drop off during its speach on this conference. This comes from what more reliable source, , as it happens, Reggie Fils-Aime themselves. According to him the fight for the harten and the accounts of all gamers, a climax reach on the GDC. Zozo...
We will keep you of course informed of what on the game Developers conference said there will becomes. Spannnnuuuuund!!!
Everybody run!!!!

Hooker

That's Dutch you numbskull, don't confuse us with those idiots!!

(it's a rather delicate subject ;))

Spannnnuuuuund = exciting btw

maxmars

Well, if Reggie himzelf zaid that, vho am I to zink differently?

But beware, because Sony and Nintendo fanboys with their ears will flap At first I read fap . Oh vell..

Grug

How dare they say Iwata is a bomb! How dare they compare our illustrious leader to a terrorist.

Fellow Nintendo fans, let us burn down the German embassy. Burn the infidels!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
iwatabomdroppeni.jpg

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Well this totally contradicts the "Iwata will do jack shit at GDC" information I got earlier.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Iwata's gonna eat a lot of onions and Thai food just before the keynote, lock the doors of the hall, then spend the next hour dropping bombs all over the place. Spannnnuuuuund!!!

maxmars

Grug said:
How dare they say Iwata is a bomb! How dare they compare our illustrious leader to a terrorist.

vhy ze german embassy? It's ze dutch!

Trurl

Banned
This thread is already better than any of those Matt threads.

I move that Dutch sites be the only acceptable source of Rev. speculation until E3.

fuck.

this really really shakes the pleasant.

Satoru Iwata is a bomb will drop off during its speach on this conference

:lol

the religious undertone of the Sony:

listen on 20 March to the conference to the sermon of SCE boss Phil Harrison.

obviously they saw the Italian ad campaign...

Gio_CoD

Banned
I know I must be wrong, but it seems like GDC takes place every six weeks and Iwata gives a headlining speech at every single one of them.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Grug said:

iwatabomb2bq.jpg

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
LOL, the Dutch are just learning that Iwata is a bomb. Just wait until they find out he's the bomb!

SSSPPPPPAANNNNUUUUUUUUDDDD!!!!

arab

No. Iwata will drop no bomb. There is no PS3 unveiling, Peter Moore doesn't actually get it, and you will still die a virgin.

Top Bottom