• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack Thompson on the Jace Hall Show (serious lolz for everyone)

Baker

Banned
The much-anticipated Jace Hall Show segment with game-hatin' Florida attorney Jack Thompson is now live...

Clearly, as Thompson has suggested, the episode was scripted for laughs.

Thompson Clip

Whole Show (has Vida Guerra too, so not sure if work safe)

For five minutes of my life, I actually didn't hate this guy. I feel dirty on the inside.

Threi

notag
"I don't want to take away their options, I just want to make sure they have no options"

:lol :lol :lol

*edit*

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY SAYING

im dying here :lol :lol

h3ro

Regarding Nintendogs:

"If this game was never made.... Michael Vick would still be a free man..."

This dude is hilarious, I'm glad he is able to have some fun over all this crap...

stuminus3

He's been in it for the lolz since day 1. He's never been serious. Where would he be right now if it wasn't for his great crusade?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
h3ro said:
Regarding Nintendogs:

"If this game was never made.... Michael Vick would still be a free man..."

This dude is hilarious, I'm glad he is able to have some fun over all this crap...

:lol

wth I must watch this

FirewalkR

J. M. Romeo said:
What the hell did I just watch

avrescopy-1.jpg

Soule

I'm really happy to see this, it tells me there is some hope in the world and that Jack Thompson isn't completely insane. Pure Gold

Also loved the Wii60 shirt

Sadist

My god...

- 'So, I play mature games. Am I one of the damned now?'
- It sure will be hotter down there...

:lol

What the hell? I'd have thought he'd be far too serious to do something like that? what's going on? someone hold me, I'm scared.

loosus

Banned
This motherfucker was SO on a marketing payroll. Yes, he might've been a lawyer, but shit, he must've not cared about throwing that out the window. Maybe he was ready to retire, anyway, and maybe the marketing gig was enough to justify his doing that?

GQman2121

Banned
He's obviously playing along and making fun of him self for the show. Either that or he really is just that crazy........

Falagard

Respect++

I still think he's completely loony, and wouldn't shed a tear if he disappeared from the public eye forever, but it was funny that he delivered all that with a straight face. I think it's partially because every outrageous thing he said for laughs he actually believes in deep down.

GQman2121 said:
He's obviously playing along and making fun of him self for the show. Either that or he really is just that crazy........

Totally. Have to give props to Thompson for being able to poke fun at himself. Also, when he took GTAIV out of the kid's hand. :lol

"It's obviously a game about making kittens..."

Holy shit. :lol

loosus

Banned
Falagard said:
Respect++

I still think he's completely loony, and wouldn't shed a tear if he disappeared from the public eye forever, but it was funny that he delivered all that with a straight face. I think it's partially because every outrageous thing he said for laughs he actually believes in deep down.
I think he's an actor.

Haunted

So now that he's not a lawyer anymore, this is his new source of income?

It made me laugh so it's all good.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I found this funny. I.... found this funny.

Are you sure this is the real Jack Thompson and not just a really really good impersonator?

mr_nothin

Banned
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

One of the 1st video game shows to actually make me laugh..........OUT LOUD.

OMG must watch MOAR

MaddenNFL64

Don't you guys remember this guy? Filed actual lawsuits, tried to get unconstitutional bills passed (well he did get them passed, but the courts struck them down). This guy even put his kid in the middle of this, spouting off shit like he's gods warrior or some crap.

I don't know. Is he really tossing his ideals away?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
JT actually seems to have sort of a sense of humor.

Top Bottom