• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jackie Chan Teases Rush Hour 4

Saya

Interview

http://www.eonline.com/news/885135/...-there-s-a-catch-and-it-involves-chris-tucker

As it turns out, Jackie only very recently came to an agreement with insiders pushing to move the project forward. He explained, "For the last seven years, we've been turning down the script, turning down the script. Yesterday, we just agreed."

Chan added, "The script probably at the end of this month will have a second draft and next year, [we'll] probably start."

The catch? Because yes, there's always a catch. Jackie said, "If... Chris Tucker agrees."

The comedian and second half of the Rush Hour duo has yet to comment publicly on whether or not he's on board with a fourth film, but Jackie said his decision will most likely come down to scheduling constraints.

"It's not about money!" Chan assured. "It's about [having the] time to make. Otherwise, Rush Hour 4 we're all old men. I tell Chris Tucker, ‘Before we get old, please do Rush Hour 4.'"

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Chris Tucker probably hasn't worked since Rush Hour 3 so I'm assuming he'll be down.

BadWolf

Cool. I could have sworn I have read previously that Tucker is favor of a Rush Hour 4 and was recently seen talking to Jackie about it. I'm guessing this will happen now.

Iirc it was Jackie who previously refused to proceed with a new RH because they were pitching crappy scripts. He said he would agree if they showed him something good.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Hope it's like Lethal Weapon where the 4th is much better than the 3rd

Only if Jet Li is in it as the villain.

tumblr_inline_mwy6v3sJAQ1r3zmpt.gif

kmax

Chirs Tucker always shows up for some Rush Hour.

I've been looking forward to this for years. Pumped.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I like how I ended up seeing Rush Hour 2 first then 1 then 3... I like the first one the most.

But Rush Hour 4? Yeah I am down for that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rush Hour 3 was a horrendous film with some truly bizarre moments. Remember that Roman Polanski cameo? Hollywood is truly disgusting sometimes.

Top Bottom