• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jackie Chan Teases Rush Hour 4

But will this fit into the continuity of the wildly successful television version of Rush Hour?

tumblr_o51wsagTJ51r1y4v5o1_400.gif

As long as the it's more like the 1 and 2 and less like 3.

Also, Chris Tucker will agree. They'll give him 20 million to do it, with that he can go on another 5 year hiatus. It's what he does.

I just saw Chris Tucker live a couple weeks ago for stand up. A lot of his stuff centered around the fact that he's in trouble with the tax man.

He also brought up doing another rush hour. Asked the crowd if they wanted another crowd went crazy and he was like so do I go ask Warner brothers about it. (I think that was the studio,or paramount, I don't remember)

You would think with such huge paydays any actor would just jump the chance for a sequel for a guaranteed payday, but for Jackie, it really isn't about the money as he makes like over $50 million a year, so he literally can just keep declining the offers for his own projects.

Chris through, I would imagine is an instant yes from the get go.

That being said, I miss seeing Jackie and Chris onscreen together and will be there day one in theaters.

Loxley

The Rush Hour films appear to be the only western movies Chan actually enjoys doing, so I'm not surprised he was waiting for a script he liked.

Sanjuro

The Rush Hour films appear to be the only western movies Chan actually enjoys doing, so I'm not surprised he was waiting for a script he liked.

Hold the phone.

We are still getting the third entry in the Shanghai Noon series.

NastyBook

Should've stopped after 2. You could tell they both DGAF in 3. Still need to cop that Trilogy Blu Ray, though. 2 was fucking perfect.

GAFILKA FISH!

random25

I thought he does not want to make another...

But hopefully this one turns out good. Jackie and Chris Tucker are such a fun and iconic duo.

He's been vocal about not doing the Rush Hour movies anymore for years, because he cannot relate to the American comedy on the film.

Hold the phone.

We are still getting the third entry in the Shanghai Noon series.

I still dream of that from time to time. Shanghai Knights is said Jackie at one time to be Jackie's favorite American production, and as a long time Jackie Chan fan, long long before Rush Hour was a thing, it's so easy to see why as the action fight choreography and set pieces are a stratosphere above anything in the Rush Hour series.

FairyD

Take another shot at the Rush Hour TV series. Reboot it if you have to.

I've been quite enjoying the Lethal Weapon TV Series. I need another buddy cop series in my life.

Deadly

I'll probably cave in and watch it but man the third one was so bad. It was just rehashed jokes for the entire movie

Top Bottom